beware the ones with horns on their head | 1004

Check out the Court of Halcyon, holy knights of the Bleak Wilds and a growing unboarded proclan who aim to bring peace and order to Agrelos!
  • TAGS ☆彡 he had wanted to follow after 1004 dutifully, but he had held himself back. he knew when he wasn't wanted, and it wouldn't do to always follow around the other, wanting to hold their paw and support them up. instead, surely... well, sometimes he couldn't be too clingy? he tried to assure himself with his logic, but he still wanted to follow after the other- even though he knew he shouldn't. instead, the shapeshifter would turn back to their room, bidding his time. if anything, he had more of a chance of catching the other here, then anything else. he tried to ignore the state of their room- the mess that he always caused, and the odd herbs he kept seeing on the other's side. (not to mention the sometimes odd smell he got from the other's portion of the room, but again- don't mention it, right?) it was both a worry to him, and a concern, as he didn't know how to approach that particular subject just yet. for now, he'd wait.

They think I'm dangerous and I might agree with that

When everything I touch will break, loving you is my escape

「aether go deo | played by happeh | all opinions ic」

• HYPOCRISY SAYS ITS MY FAULT — 1004 — tags

So... the conversation with Louis hadn't gone terribly in the end. They figure that the deer was probably going to end up... difficult to work with, but perhaps the Dynasty needed someone like him to spearhead some of the... more active parts of the clan that Softvelvet had intended. There was the worry they had that they weren't going to be able to help curb, and maybe reign in some of the more impulsive, brash movements of Louis, but it was a problem to be dealt with later (maybe). It wasn't like they weren't used to having their words going unsaid, in fact having their words heard was still a bit of a surprise to them. The fact that creatures of the clan actually heard and listened to what they said (and yeah, they were apparently the so-called 'emperor' but they sure as hell felt as far away from 'emperor' as possible), was still a bit of a novelty to them.

Giving a soft huff as they made their way back to their (and Aether's) room after the talk, they wondered how the rest of the clan was going to take the decision they had settled on. It probably might seem that they had been coerced into the decision, but they do hope that at least some didn't see it in that way. Hopefully, they could get something to work. And as they think about this, their thoughts drift to Aether and the words the shifter spoke when Louis had initially confronted them in the throne room. It's a lot to think about and they reach their room before long. Pushing their way in, they're greeted with the sight of the mess that Aether tended to leave behind and- Aether. Blinking slightly in surprise at the sight of the shifter, a small smile tugs at their face and they step closer. "Oh, h-hey Aether." the winged feline greets.

TURNED INTO RUINS, OUR MEMORIES INTO ASHES

CRUMBLED SAND CASTLE, WHO'S A LIAR?

INFORMATION ALL OPINIONS IC RPED BY ~KRYSTALKOOL~

• TAGS ☆彡 aether had been waiting for the other, after all, so it was perhaps no surprise that he was up and bouncing towards 1004 as soon as the door hoped. instead of greeting the feline with worries and concerns, he greeted them with a smile. stopping in front of the other, he'd search the emperor's form with probing eyes, as if looking for any open wounds, or anything of the sort (that were made by louis, not from the recent raid). after acknowledging that yes, the other looked fine (fine enough, he supposed), his crimson stained gaze would promptly go back to their face. you came back, he'd acknowledge aloud, a little too excited to see the other in one piece (like a puppy with it's owner, honestly).

but when hadn't aether been so annoyingly close? for a pause longer, silence would linger. it was just a lot of unabashed staring on his end, as if he was verifying something. what exactly that was, who knew (but all would be revealed). still smiling, he'd lean forwards suddenly, and aim to wrap the other in a hug. a lot of tension would leave the shapeshifter then, and perhaps in that moment, 1004 really would feel what aether had truly felt as he had waited for the other (worry, concern...) i'm glad you came back, he'd conclude, in a smaller voice.

///700th posttttttttttttttttttttttttt

They think I'm dangerous and I might agree with that

When everything I touch will break, loving you is my escape

「aether go deo | played by happeh | all opinions ic」