girls in bikinis | WEEKLY TASKS 6/29

Check out the Court of Halcyon, holy knights of the Bleak Wilds and a growing unboarded proclan who aim to bring peace and order to Agrelos!
  • ✦ ✧ ✦ It had been a while since she'd hosted the last weekly tasks. She figured it was time for her to step up to the job. Besides, it would give her an opportunity to interact with those fresh faces around the Coven. "Come get your weekly tasks!" Calls out the Polaris, a kind smile on her maw.

// i can give out ooc tasks too!

I'LL HOLD YOU TILL YOUR LUNGS START BREAKING

Aphrodite Seraphinus Keyper ☆ Polaris & Heavenly Healer of Elysia ☆ Winged Jagupardess Hybrid ☆ penned by drea

Kady x Gabriel | tags

• ❝ YOU CAN TAKE WHAT'S LEFT OF ME ❞

Deep lore, Video still hadn't finished his last weekly task here. He was certainly planning on getting on it eventually, but he was just, uhhhh, procrastinating. It was fine, it was cool. Absolutely chill.

"Uhh, I'll take one!" He chirrups, grinning uncertainly at the Polaris. Weekly tasks were always fun. Or .. usually, anyways.

ezgif-5-ab14cd3af551.png

*:・゚✦ — THERE'S MORE WOOD TO BURN

• Debiru would come up too as he expectantly looked up at Aphy while waiting for them to give them a task to do as well. It wasn't special often he come forth to take on a task like this to begin with but he was trying to change that!.

REMEMBER MY HEART HOW BRIGHT I USED TO SHINE.

( winged siberian husky | ☾ | tags | ☽ | celestial knight of coven of elysia )

• ✦ ✧ ✦ Ah good, her first two attendees! The hybrid smiles brightly at Debiru and Video, inviting them with warmth. "Ah, VIDEO , could you give out compliments to everyone?" She purrs, figuring it would be a sweet activity to get himself known around here. Turning to Debiru, she pauses before coming up with one. " DEBIRU , could you teach us one of your hobbies or something you like to do?"

Aphrodite Seraphinus Keyper ☆ Polaris & Heavenly Healer of Elysia ☆ Winged Jagupardess Hybrid ☆ penned by drea

Kady x Gabriel | tags

• flight is what the soul demands ——

coven of elysia - troodon-lirian dragon hybrid - reference

Blits hadn't done many weekly tasks before. He felt like the last group that he'd resided in had done them. Had Blits ever been assigned a task, or had he been glossed over? It was one of those two options, the third simply being he'd forgotten to approach to ask. Nonetheless, the hybrid finds himself trotting over with a curious glint within his orange gaze. "Could I have a task?" Blits asks with a small tilt of his head. Tasks, he could do tasks, do that 'pulling his own weight' thing he'd been told upon joining this group. A small flick of his tail follows him when he ceases approaching, waiting to see if a task would be given to him.

THESE WINGS WERE MADE TO FLY

WHAT YOU SAY WON'T HURT ME

troodon-lirian dragon hybrid — reference — roleplayed by Kuga — tags

• Teach one of his hobbies?. Debiru instantly had something on his mind even if he not was sure if it would be interesting for anybody else...Nodding his head to Aphy the new promoted Star seeker and Heavenly apprentice would turn around to walk away so he could complete this task the Polaris had given to him.

REMEMBER MY HEART HOW BRIGHT I USED TO SHINE.

( winged siberian husky | ☾ | tags | ☽ | celestial knight of coven of elysia )

• ✦ ✧ ✦ Turning on the pads of her paws, she greets Blits with a charmed smile. "Hm . . Blits ! , could you decorate around camp? I think we need to liven up the place a little bit! You can find some paint and glitter in my cabin if you need it." The Polaris purrs, glancing as she watches Debiru trot off.

Kady x Gabriel | tags