la vie en rose & mca announcement

Check out the Court of Halcyon, holy knights of the Bleak Wilds and a growing unboarded proclan who aim to bring peace and order to Agrelos!
  • Their search was over, they had decided. With the move definite, they thought it'd be best to choose before they were actually on the move, plus, they needed some assistants to carry what herbs were in their store. There were probably a million new things on the journey that shouldn't be missed either. It'll be a great learning experience! "Cats of RiverClan!" They called out, standing underneath the meeting log, easily dwarfed, "I have decided on not one, but two medicine cat apprentices. The chosen two show much potential, are eager in helping others, and don't hesitate to find solutions. They will be made official under StarClan once we find a way to communicate with them in our new territory." There were many, many qualified individuals, but unfortunately, not all could be chosen. With two of them plus themself in the who-knows-how-large medicine den they'll have, it'll be a tight fit.

"I present to you Owlpaw and Seedpaw. Please step forward."

From the crowd, they'd pick out the two, one only recently made apprentice, and one nearly a warrior. Once they stopped in their approach, they would continue, "The path of a medicine cat is not easy, but I have chosen you two because i believe you two have what it takes to see it to the end. You'll follow an extended set of rules and expectations alongside the warrior code, although, you'll also be able to claim the privileges of medicine cats. Owlpaw, Seedpaw, do you accept the duties of a medicine cat apprentice?"

// This takes place a few days after the clan meeting so owlkit is mentioned as owlpaw here <3 ~Seedpaw~   OWLPAW - congrats guys !!

"speaking in #ffdabb"

- tags -

☾・゚. WHENEVER YOU THINK OF ME

↪ i shall always whisper ✦

( pipitpetal ┊ nonbinary ┊ mc of riverclan ┊ info ┊ played by melo-crisis )

• SEEDPAW

I CANT HANDLE REJECTION

For the past weeks, he had woken up and groomed his fur until it was shiner then Silverpelt because when the inevitable came he wanted to look his best no matter the outcome. And today was no different, except this time as soon as he was done, as if on cue, Pipitpetal called the clan for a meeting. Jumping up and almost tripping over his own feet, Seedpaw made haste and was one of the first to arrive.

He had gathered with his clan, under the soft blue sky and shining sun, nervously awaiting Pipitpetals speech.

Seedpaw stared intensely into Pipitpetals colorful eyes, holding his breath when they mentioned that they were choosing two apprentices instead of the traditional one. This helps my odds, right? the cream tabby told himself, shifting his weight every couple of minutes.

And then they called on him, and it was like Starclan themselves had opened their arms and let him in.

A thousand waves of emotion overwhelmed him at once, and when he stood to step forward he couldn't help but stumble back. This was it, his destiny, his service to the clan. The life of a warrior that he had been preparing for since kit-hood was gone, replaced.

Setting a shaky paw step forward, Seedpaw let go of his breath and prepared the two words that would seal his dream "I do". And just like that, it was official.

NOTHING I DO IS EVER GOOD ENOUGH

Seedpaw || 13 moons || Riverclan|| MCA

NOTHING I DO IS EVER GOOD ENOUGH

The post was edited 1 time, last by ~Seedpaw~ ().

• ➤➣➤ Owlpaw, in contrast to Seedpaw, had only just begun his apprenticeship. Warriorhood to him had felt so far away, and no matter how hard he tried he couldn't imagine what his life would be like as a warrior. It wasn't that he didn't think he'd be good at it, it was more like when he tried to picture it, nothing at all came to mind. It was strange, really, but he'd paid it no mind. And when he heard Pipitpetal's call, he came running, fully expecting that he would not be chosen, since he'd already set out on another path under Gyrecall's tutelage.

He came forward, taking a seat near his friend Seedpaw. The cream tabby tried to reach out and flick his tail against the other apprentice's shoulder, but the older boy's focus was laser-sharp on Pipitpetal, and so at the last second Owlpaw withdrew his tail and sat near him in silence instead. I really hope Seedpaw gets it, he prayed silently, hoping StarClan would hear him. He wants this more than anyone.

But then his own name came out of Pipitpetal's mouth, followed immediately by Seedpaw's. Surprise, confusion, and elation flooded his system in quick succession, and he only realized after Seedpaw had already said "I do" that he had been sitting, frozen, stuck in the confounding knowledge that they had picked him. He was destined for a different path than he had thought, and that took more than a moment to sink in. But as it did, the apprentice knew the answer, felt it burning in his heart with a ferocity that he'd never felt for anything before. This was StarClan's will, and Pipitpetal's, and he would make it his own, too.

Awkwardly scrambling onto paws he had not yet grown into, the words tumbled from Owlpaw's mouth without any filter. "Um, oh, yes! Yes, I do too!" He cringed at the forever disjointed way he spoke in public, but was reassured by the fact that Seedpaw stood beside him. He took comfort in the older boy's presence, and finally followed through to lean over and nudge Seedpaw's shoulder in a gesture of friendship. He could barely believe it, but here it was. His future.

// i CRI thank you so much <3

Owl-left Owl-right

-- we won't give up on love today --

riverclan mca + 6 moons + played by bellwether

• "Then from this day forth, you will both be known as medicine cat apprentices of RiverClan. Congratulations!" Their serious facade dropped to genuine joy as they concluded, padding forward to touch noses with their brand new apprentices, although, it was a bit awkward with Seedpaw being so much taller, and Owlpaw being nearly their own height. The future of RiverClan was looking good! Pip felt an unbelievable amount of pride and surprise swell in them. Only three seasons ago, they had been chosen themself, by their sister. Now they were the ones who did the choosing. They had apprentices of their own to teach now, just like everyone else in the Clan. Wasn't it odd how quick time passed?

"speaking in #ffdabb"

- tags -

☾・゚. WHENEVER YOU THINK OF ME

↪ i shall always whisper ✦

( pipitpetal ┊ nonbinary ┊ mc of riverclan ┊ info ┊ played by melo-crisis )