★ PLOT WITH COTTONLUNG

Check out the Court of Halcyon, holy knights of the Bleak Wilds and a growing unboarded proclan who aim to bring peace and order to Agrelos!
  • This guy sucks but once u earn his respect he's not so bad. He has a couple plots planned (dark forest training most notably), but if you have any thread ideas lmk!

- keep in mind it's hard for him to make friends due to his own defensive nature, though not impossible.

> positive thread ideas

- ask him to spar/hunt/etc. and they bond

- cotton and y/c encounter a fox in the territory that attacks cotton. y/c saves his life and cotton respects him forever

- they just relaxing and have a little chat while eatin'

- ask cotton if he wants to take a stroll with him and they get deep

- any of the above that results in a slowburn long-term love plot

> negative thread ideas

- y/c does one thing that annoys cotton and cotton yells at y/c

- y/c calls him out for being a dick and cotton get defensive and hates y/c

- spar that cotton loses, causing him to be salty

- y/c asks cotton why he's sick all the time and cotton gets all rude n defensive

These are just ideas, don't feel like you have to do any of these! If you have an idea lmk, I'm down for anything but the follow:

- murder/serious injury

- litters/short-term love plots

cotton.png?width=317&height=513

FEEL THE TENSION SOON AS SOMEONE MENTIONS ME ! ✦

• I LOVE cotton and like. Grumpy sick man / adrenaline junkie duo gives me- life.

I really like your fox plot idea, I think it could definitely lay a healthy relationship foundation for the two? If you're down/ok with dust being the one to save him! :)

JZ9WGKZ.png?1

I'M FINISHED MAKING SENSE, DONE PLEADING IGNORANCE.

( skyclan warrior ) ⋆ ( chaotic neutral ) ⋆ ( adrenaline junkie ) ⋆ ( LaPerm )

D U S T D E V I L