The werewolves of Blackwood forest. {Sign-Up thread}

Check out the Court of Halcyon, holy knights of the Bleak Wilds and a growing unboarded proclan who aim to bring peace and order to Agrelos!
  • 200785c0fbde0649d5a581d6d853acae.jpg

What we are you want to know what we are? I’ll answer you in do time. First I want you to answer me this why so curious about us? Do you truly seek answers? Do you understand the answers you receive might be your end?... Well alright then I’ll tell you who we are.

4cc9140f5d386ddf62ac34d02e7f0fff.jpg

The werewolf is a mythological animal and the subject of many stories throughout the world—and more than a few nightmares. Werewolves are, according to some legends, people who morph into vicious, powerful wolves. Others are a mutant combination of human and wolf. But all are bloodthirsty beasts who cannot control their lust for killing people and animals. That is what the stories are told about werewolves well they aren’t entirely wrong.

This werewolf pack shifts into large wolves. The wolf for they take is much large then your average wolf. They are not only larger but they are stronger,faster, and more agile then a regular wolf. Also they can control themselves in wolf form though they are a bit more animalistic they have full control. The only time they don’t have control is if they are children or newly turned werewolves.

The plot of this thread is a new family has come to town the three easily taking over the old pack. The most dominate member being the two brothers younger sister who now reigns as the new alpha. The brothers are no pushovers either however they are kinder and more reserved than their sister. So the new members can either be resigned and work with their new alpha or they can try and take back the pack the choice is yours.

The rules of the thread:

•All feral front rules apply.

•Try to keep genders even.

•No drama out of character in character is fine.

•Only use realistic images.

•No fighting over a position or a mate.(this can happen in character just not out of character)

•Let things develop.

The pack laws:

•Alphas word is law.

•If the alphas are away then the betas are in control.

•When becoming mates it’s like marriage so you must ask then have a ceremony if your partner says yes.

•Treat pups carefully but they must learn the laws of nature.

The Pack:

Form:

Just the standard I’d rather personalities and characters develop within the rp.

Dealing with family emergencies please be patient.

The post was edited 6 times, last by Wolfiee ().

• The post was edited 3 times, last by Camsten ().

• I have a severe need for internet friends! PM me if you want

• Ait I am gonna add a character that you can accept or reject as well as my reasoning for her existence and normal

Name:

Calcifer Loris

Male

Pack member

Desired rank:

Content

Crush:

Meh

Mate:

Meh

Kids:

None

Personality:

Wip

History:

• The post was edited 9 times, last by Pride. ().

• note: it's easier to see the forms properly in full screen!

*:・゚✦ IT'S GONNA GET UGLY,

BEFORE IT GET'S BEAUTIFUL *:・゚✦

— advanced roleplayer | animal fanatic | rlly like nuggets —

newest rp: lichenclan [warrior cats]

tumblr_ns55jt8ceP1sial0xo1_500.gif

The post was edited 1 time, last by tigress. ().

• tracking!

I WONDER WHEN YOU GO

IF I STAY ON YOUR MIND

The post was edited 5 times, last by BOKEH. ().

• Wolfiee wanted to run something by you before i posted c: is it alright if Brennan was the previous Beta but was demoted when Laiken became Alpha? was thinking it could add to some of the tension coming from Bren since she could have been close with the previous Alpha and his mate and then was demoted after they were killed but was never told why she was demoted.

*:・゚✦ IT'S GONNA GET UGLY,

BEFORE IT GET'S BEAUTIFUL *:・゚✦

— advanced roleplayer | animal fanatic | rlly like nuggets —

newest rp: lichenclan [warrior cats]

tumblr_ns55jt8ceP1sial0xo1_500.gif