CODE RED ( tuftedpaw training v.1 )

Check out the Court of Halcyon, holy knights of the Bleak Wilds and a growing unboarded proclan who aim to bring peace and order to Agrelos!
  • Apprentice, the word struck him as odd. Not till he was given one did he really pay attention to the depth of the term. He had one, a moldable mind, it was literally his job to boss this poor creature around. He felt, empowered. So, despite the meeting going sour, Dustdevil was excited to begin 'training'.

Fuzzytoes, HEY- you here? ❞ he scrabbles down the tree hoisting the warrior's den, bleary eyes darting across camp. The morning after their ceremony above their heads, clouds thick and threatening rain but the earth was dry and Dustdevil had a plethora of activities in his arsenal.

Finally spotting her, he saunters toward her yawning and aims to fluff up the fur on the youth's head. ❝ Lets get the hard stuff out of the way first, shall we? Hunting. Then we can move on to cool stuff. Things that aren't boring- .. Deal?❞ he offers with a lazy but wicked smile. TUFTEDPAW

JZ9WGKZ.png?1

I'M FINISHED MAKING SENSE, DONE PLEADING IGNORANCE.

( skyclan warrior ) ⋆ ( chaotic neutral ) ⋆ ( adrenaline junkie ) ⋆ ( LaPerm )

D U S T D E V I L

• ✦ ✧ ✦ Fuzzytoes, hey - you here?

Tufted ears flicked up at the summoning, the apprentice's amber eyes quickly finding the source. Her brand new mentor with the strangest clan name she'd ever heard. Dustdevil. Sure, clan names were odd enough as they were, but his just sounded...mischievous. Frankly, it was intimidating, but hey, at least he was a familiar face! If anything, she was glad to have been assigned to him over other warriors whose faces she wouldn't recognize just yet. "Here I am!" The russet molly called out, hopping to her paws and abandoning the remains of her breakfast. She listened to his plan eagerly, eyes alight with enthusiasm before nodding eagerly, trying to ignore his obnoxious paw atop her head. "Sounds good to me! I'm ready!"

"MY GRAND PLAN IS THAT I WILL BE REMEMBERED."

TOO LATE FOR SECOND GUESSING

TOO LATE TO GO BACK TO SLEEP

IT'S TIME TO TRUST MY INSTINCTS

CLOSE MY EYES AND LEAP

SKYCLAN DAYLIGHT APPRENTICE | 7 MOONS | FEMALE | STORAGE

• Mischievous indeed, a scheme on four blonde paws always waiting to gain, always waiting for a profit of sorts. He drops his paw from her head in time to spot her discarded prey, ❝ Ah, sorry didn’t see you were eating ❞ he flicks his gaze to her abandoned meal suggestively, an apologetic lilt in his tone. ❝ EH- we’ll grab a snack on the road… after we get somethin’ for the elders ❞ he bores the air with simple warrior knowledge, eyes dulling as if they were match-heads waiting for strike. ❝ Alright let’s GO- ❞ he kicks off, like a mustang he races toward the camp exit, looking over his shoulder to make sure Tuftedpaw was following. ❝ We’re going to hunt near the river!, I can show you my uh, hang-out while we are there ❞ he calls to her, legs thick with muscle working rhythmically beneath him.

JZ9WGKZ.png?1

I'M FINISHED MAKING SENSE, DONE PLEADING IGNORANCE.

( skyclan warrior ) ⋆ ( chaotic neutral ) ⋆ ( adrenaline junkie ) ⋆ ( LaPerm )

D U S T D E V I L

• ✦ ✧ ✦ Her ears flattened against her head as he points out her breakfast, a bit of embarrassment bubbling forth in a frenzy of comforting words. "No no! Don't worry, I was just finished! Your timing was perfect!" That was a lie; she hadn't quite finished her meal, but StarClan forbid she make her mentor feel bad about it on their first day of training. The thought just made her uncomfortable, so she'd offer an awkward grin and a shake of her head. After a few more words, Dustdevil was off, Tuftedpaw bounding in his wake. He was fast, his trained paws easily finding their way through the confusing forest. How did these warriors know the land so well? She could hardly memorize the way from the twolegplace to camp and back! Panting, she struggled to keep up but pushed on, unwilling to let herself fall behind. That would be a pretty unimpressive first day, wouldn't it? "I've..." A few more pants, "-tried hunting mice in my backyard! Never caught one though!"

"MY GRAND PLAN IS THAT I WILL BE REMEMBERED."

TOO LATE FOR SECOND GUESSING

TOO LATE TO GO BACK TO SLEEP

IT'S TIME TO TRUST MY INSTINCTS

CLOSE MY EYES AND LEAP

SKYCLAN DAYLIGHT APPRENTICE | 7 MOONS | FEMALE | STORAGE