TRAD. SHADOWCLAN MASS ADOPTS SIGN-UPS [JUNE/JULY]

Check out the Court of Halcyon, holy knights of the Bleak Wilds and a growing unboarded proclan who aim to bring peace and order to Agrelos!
  • exactly what the title says 0:

here's a form to fill out if you would like to participate!

Code
    1. parents:
    2. age:
    3. genetics:
    4. relations:
    5. slots:
    6. rules:
    7. other info:

MONACO AND HAMPTONS BOUND

5/7 of the thot brigade | 19, uk | traditional game | discord

currently roleplaying stagheart and ibiskit

• parents: Pine xx Darkpaw (NPCxxNPC)

genetics:

cats can be black, cinnamon, blue or fawn. of these colours, they can be broken mackerel tabby, normal mackerel tabby or solid. short or longhaired, and can have any amount of white spotting (for the sake of genetics, please specify either 50%+ white spotting or 50% and under). pm myawfod if you want help with any of the genetics - not an expert but i have the genotypes for each thing and can explain how it works c;

relations: siblings of ptarmiganpaw

slots: 3, 2, 3 (8 altogether)

rules: - will all have -paw suffix

- naming theme is things found in the alpine environments (trees, animals, plants, etc.) even if those things aren't found in the tribe's mountains.

- must stay in shadowclan for 1 month minimum

- please follow backstory c:

other info:

when violet eyes get brighter

shadowclan ☆ 7 moons ☆ they/he ☆ myawfod

and heavy wings grow lighter

• parents: rosedust x shadow (npc)

genetics: ffa ; mother was a ginger tabby with blue eyes. biologically half riverclan, half loner. could display riverclan traits.

relations: siblings to dewleaf, adopted children of daisypool (current npc). family tree (click).

slots: 3

rules: keep them in shadowclan and age them how you like considering dewleaf is aged inconsistently (just nothing too out there).

other info: they were found as newborn kittens with their dead mother by daisypool. they know nothing about their biological parents or family.

parents: npc x npc (unless the roleplayer changes this)

character name: daisypool

genetics: any! but her family has issues with fertility.

relations: npc x npc unless changed by the person who adopts her. she's the adopted mother to dewleaf and his three other siblings.

slots: 1

rules: keep her in shadowclan! you're free to develop her backstory more then is already explained; you're free to adopt out her family in the future (if the roleplayer that gets her wants to).

other info: her name can be changed if wanted. her backstory is here (click).

all opinions ic | played by happeh

• parents: Ashflower x Bouldersmoke (NPC x NPC)

genetics:

relations: cinderpaw (littermate)

slots: 2

rules: optional naming rule that has to due with fire and volcanoes and the like.
    please follow the backstory!
    if you plan to go inactive or drop the character, please tell Haanbeii

other info:

Fire rises up from the shadows so dark

Eyes wide, I watch as all I've ever known

Burns away in moments, and I cannot see.

Why, oh why, this could happen to me?

Cinderpaw - 7 moons - Ages 1 moon every 26th - Gray short furred chartreux with yellow eyes - ShadowClan - penned by Haanbeii

• parents: shatteredsong x tansystar

genetics: Im not SUPER strict about genetics being accurate BUT heres this for those who are

ALL KITTENS

-have a 100% chance of curled ears.

-have a 100% chance of being a mackerel tabby, carrying classic recessively.

-have a 50% chance of being non-diluted and carrying dilute recessively.

-have a 50% chance of white spotting.

-have a 25% chance of being non-diluted and not carrying dilute recessively.

-have a 25% chance of being diluted.

FEMALE KITTEN POSSIBLE COLORS

-Red & brown tortoiseshell or calico.

-Cream & lilac tortoiseshell or calico

-Black

-Gray

MALE KITTEN POSSIBLE COLORS

-Red

-Cream

-Black

-Gray

relations: [family echo] but a lot of the family has gone inactive

rules: naming theme of the prefix being a literal descriptor of what they look like (i.e small-, red-, pale- and what have ye)

other info: adoption thread [here]

• gonna throw in some snakehiss kiddos <3

parents: snakehiss x snowflower

genetics: snakehiss is a shorthair black tom w/ green eyes and snowflower was a silver tabby. their kits could be: blue silver tabby, brown tabby, blue tabby, black smoke, blue smoke, black, blue. the eyes can be any realistic color except blue.

relations:

- snakehiss is the former leader of shadowclan. he is the son of spidermask and an npc. he is the half-brother of loststar, a former shadowclan leader, and therefore is tied to all of his relations.

- snowflower is npc x npc, though she is the adopted daughter of daisystar (former shadowclan leader) and the sister of wolfteeth and the adopted sister of softlight (former deputy). she was also the former medicine cat apprentice.

rules:

- these kits were born and raised in shadowclan and loved by both of their parents

- they are the older half-siblings to the other snakehiss x npc litter. their relation to one another is known.

- let me know if you cannot keep a kit, otherwise i have the right to rehome your slot.

- keeping them in shadowclan is preferred but not required

other info: snakehiss is currently an inactive character. these kits were born during his leadership. he was captured by twolegs shortly after this litter was born and their mother, snowflower, went inactive/missing when they were apprentice-aged. he briefly returned to shadowclan only to learn the news of his mate's disappearance, and then disappeared again after that. it's likely that these kits would remember him to some degree. let me know if you have questions!

parents: snakehiss x ebonywind (npc)

genetics: ffa ; snakehiss is a shorthair black tom w/ green eyes. ebonywind was a longhair dark brown, almost black pelt with amber eyes.

relations:

- snakehiss is the former leader of shadowclan. he is the son of spidermask and an npc. he is the half-brother of loststar, a former shadowclan leader, and therefore is tied to all of his relations.

rules:

- let me know if you cannot keep a kit, otherwise i have the right to rehome your slot.

- keeping them in shadowclan is preferred but not required

other info: snakehiss is currently an inactive character. their mother, ebonywind, discovered her pregnancy shortly after snakehiss disappeared again and raised them on her own. these kits have never met their father, but know of him and know that they are related to the snakehiss x snowflower litter. let me know if you have questions!

SOMEONE WROTE THIS SONG BEFORE

( and i can tell you where it's from )

( ) ——— ( ✧ ) ——— ( ✧ ) ——— ( )