ARE YOU BORED YET | double joining

Check out the Court of Halcyon, holy knights of the Bleak Wilds and a growing unboarded proclan who aim to bring peace and order to Agrelos!
  • [ please wait for JAGER to post ]

Ugh, The Cartel had sucked. Everyone had smelled foul, and only one or two of them had properly appreciated Crimea's powers. That wouldn't do. Irritation had flared up in Crimea and they had made the trek from south to north, stepping carefully around that ugly canyon and ending up at a peaceful meadow. They kept on picking places that were almost like the Bleak Wilds. The lack of trees definitely reminded them of where they had grown up. There were more flowers, though. They sniffed at the petals and then sneezed at the pollen they had sucked into their nose, and then turned abruptly to look at Jäger. The Bonded were not supposed to double up in clans, but they already had done it once, so why couldn't they do it again? Neither of them wanted to stay in The Cartel, and so they would probably end up giving The Syndicate some terrible information on it.

It was better to join a clan where they would participate enough in it to actually get information on it. "Second time's the charm." Crimea said brightly, a grin sliding across their muzzle that they quickly shifted to have way too many teeth as part of it. The bird calls trick had been fun at The Cartel's border, but they didn't want to blow out Jäger's ears, so they just paced up and down the border, conjuring up hordes of eyes to slink along their body, roaming from their hindquarters up to their face and back again. They wouldn't be able to miss anyone approaching, that was for sure.

WHO'D HAVE THOUGHT WE'D BREAK THE THINGS WE LIKE?

TO LIVE WITHOUT IS TO LIVE UNDER A SPELL

WHO'D HAVE THOUGHT THAT WE'D TURN OUR HOME TO HELL?

• That irritation had, of couse, bled into Jäger- though not organically. It was difficult to really get to the winged fiend's, and his sworn secrecy only exacerbated the easygoing quality of his short time there. No, it was Crimea who influenced his eventual decision to leave; he'd felt the frustration under his companion's skin and figured it better to accompany them than stick to a lost cause. The Cartel had been interesting, with a lot available for him to learn, but when it came down to it, he would choose Crimea and the other bonded first.

"I think the saying goes 'third time'," he chirps, nose twitching as he watches the other begin to sneeze. Truthfully, he had very little idea of how any saying went. Jäger had picked up most things like that from the Staff, listening to them talk among themselves and sometimes even to him if it was a good day. "Third time, third time, thir- do you see anyone?" he abruptly cuts himself off when Crimea starts up their little eye trick (which was probably for the best; he'd just keep going on and on and on otherwise). He was about ninety percent sure this place they were coming up on was called the Painted... something, but he had yet to see anything painted around, so perhaps he was wrong? Or maybe it was the people thenselves who were painted. That would be fun, they could paint him and Crimea too!

but i'm still begging for the pale sugar water

am i still waiting like a lamb to the slaughter?

does your god believe in you? penned by oshi | tags/storage

• considering there was a whole ceremony committed to painting newcomers, jager's thoughts would be right. they also tended to have a lot of paint cans in general laying around, which added to the aesthetic. it looked like the silver tabby would be the first one to greet the pair as she was mostly wandering about the meadows again, chasing after bugs for entertainment. "mmm... a pair..." she meowed quietly, blue eyes looking over the both of them. temperance tilted her head to the side gently. "mmm... are you two a couple, yes?"

[ ❦ ❦ tags ❦ ❦ ]

• "Maybe I'm a good guy"

"Standing on the wrong side" — Snowbelle

The pharoah hound was next to appear and a nervous look glinted in her gaze before she adjusted the glasses on her face as she shifted to stand near temperance and shook her head a bit. "H-hello" she said, her voice soft and gentle while she dipped her head at them. "N-names and b-business" the female said softly tilting her head at the two of them.

"No time on the clock, it's a bloodshot"

"Speak" "Thoughts"

「 Maybe I'm a sweetheart ———— ・゚✧ 」

❝ Tryna make my own scars— Information

original.gif

Snowbelle Nossier/21 Moons/PB Chrome Captain/Female

• ✦ ✧ ✦ Silently, the hellhound slips up to the group. He stands there with a stoic expression, his lips drawing a thin line across his maw. There's nothing to say, Snowbelle has already done it for him. He's simply there to guard, as any good hound would.

I MADE A DEAL WITH THE DEVIL INSIDE

Ozymandias "Oz" Halcyon ☆ Painted Brigade Chrome Captain, Ex-Golden Lieutenant☆ Hellhound ☆ PENNED BY DREAVYN

Kingpin x NPC | tags

• "Ah, ladies!" There he went again. Jäger was finding he quite liked the presence of those he deemed "pretty", and the first two to approach fit the bill- then again, it was pretty easy to catch his attention, so maybe he couldn't be as exclusively genuine as one would hope. "Hello indeed, Miss. This is my cousin, Crimea, and I'm Jäger. We're here to join your ranks, if you'd be so kind as to allow us," he purrs, but just as soon as the words leave him, he's drawn to the other, the tabby. A couple? He wasn't quite sure what she meant by that. Technically, he guessed they counted as one: there were two of them, which was the definition of the word. "Hm, dunno. We travel together a lot. Is that it?" the pale feline guesses, turning to his companion for confirmation.

The next to appear doesn't escape his eye, either, but he's... different, not looking to have anything for him in terms of infomation- and, that being what he was there for, it makes him wonder a bit. Without waiting for whatever Crimea might have to say about his question, he pipes up again, "I don't bite, if you're holding back for a reason. I promise." Unless you're cool with that- nah. Probably not the best thing to say while trying to reel someone in.

but i'm still begging for the pale sugar water

am i still waiting like a lamb to the slaughter?

does your god believe in you? penned by oshi | tags/storage

• Crimea already liked this crew better than the last one. These ones didn't snap at them over making bird-chattering noises. That could be because they weren't making those noises this time, but they also liked to think that these ones would be nicer about it. Crimea didn't have a solid view of optimism versus pessimism, but they would like to think of themselves as an optimist. It was why they believed the second time could be the charm, too, and sent Jäger a roll of all of their eyes when he corrected them. He wasn't thinking big enough. Whatever thoughts that they had on that subject were interrupted by the three arrivals.

They all had wildly different affects, which Crimea was busy studying while Jäger did the talking. Their coat slowly shifted, silver and blonde strands of fur changing to mimic Temperance's silvery shade. Darker markings were added in, replicating the tabby further. They liked the look of Temperance, so why not become her? Ozymandias's eyes were fun, too. All of their eyes moved from forest green to a deep red, an imitation of him. Horns broke through their head, like Snowbelle's. Jäger had already done well speaking, so they had to stand out somehow. Crimea had relied on their shifting skills for so long, it was almost like a form of communication for them... except next to nobody understood it.

It was probably time to speak up, or else be lost among the conversation. "We're a couple of useful creatures is what we are," They replied, also not understanding what Temperance was asking but taking a different route than Jäger with how to respond. "I don't bite either, unless it's needed." Crimea interjected, cheerfully letting little spikes of bone, like teeth, peek out of the fur around their face. It was a little tiring- things to do with changing their bones always were- but they needed to make an impression.

WHO'D HAVE THOUGHT WE'D BREAK THE THINGS WE LIKE?

TO LIVE WITHOUT IS TO LIVE UNDER A SPELL

WHO'D HAVE THOUGHT THAT WE'D TURN OUR HOME TO HELL?

• — Soft blueish-gray fur comes into view as Schwarzer begins to make his approach. He had felt them coming-- Of course he had, along with a spark of panic that he wasn't sure who that would be from. Incanto? Serpahis? Yin? Raithe? The possibilities were endless, and parts of him wanted to reach out and find whoever was in such a tizzy and try to calm them down, because protecting his fellow Bonded was what he did best. But Jager and Crimea were right there in all of their glory, and their matching collars, as silver as Schwarzer's, dances in the light. It's almost blinding.

The lupurca's icy blue eyes scan over the pair, and he's glad to see that they're alright, contentment blooming in his chest before he squashes it down, lest the two be able to feel it. "You are annoying as always, Jäger," He rumbles eventually before nodding his head. All three of them in the Brigade... Hopefully that wouldn't meddle with The Staff's plans too much. "Welcome... cousins."

THEY TIED ME TO A CHAIN LINK FENCE

painted brigade + member + penned by ylisse

BEAT ME DOWN, I'VE NO DEFENSE

• "Maybe I'm a good guy"

"Standing on the wrong side" — Snowbelle

Her gaze drifted between the two while a frown appeared on her maw. Shaking her head a bit she stood up and stretched her paws "A-ah w-welcome then...m-my name is Snowbelle but...most call me Belle" she explained to them, she had noticed Crimea's interesting use of their shifting ability which made her blink a bit when she watch their transformation. It had been to the point where she had been startled by the lupurca's presences which made her ears flattened a bit on her skull. So... it seems they all knew each other? How interesting.. "M-maybe...Sh-shwarzer would be willing to give you a uh...tour. I'm s-sure it'll be great for y-you guys to uh,, catch up" she nodded awkwardly. It seemed like a bit of a crowd was starting to form and..Belle just wanted to slip away and go back to what she normally did.

"No time on the clock, it's a bloodshot"

"Speak" "Thoughts"

「 Maybe I'm a sweetheart ———— ・゚✧ 」

❝ Tryna make my own scars— Information

original.gif

Snowbelle Nossier/21 Moons/PB Chrome Captain/Female

• ✦ ✧ ✦ With his gaze narrowed, the hellhound lets out a snort. "I'm sure." He responds to their statements about biting, dragging his tail along the ground with a sweep. Oz didn't appear to be interested in staying any longer than he had to. It was nothing new for the Chrome Captain. With a sigh coming from his parted lips, he says, "I'm Oz. Just don't fuck anything up." He mumbles under his breath.

I MADE A DEAL WITH THE DEVIL INSIDE

Ozymandias "Oz" Halcyon ☆ Painted Brigade Chrome Captain, Ex-Golden Lieutenant☆ Hellhound ☆ PENNED BY DREAVYN

Kingpin x NPC | tags