Coming back after hiatus

Check out the Court of Halcyon, holy knights of the Bleak Wilds and a growing unboarded proclan who aim to bring peace and order to Agrelos!
  • Hello, the name's Inny and I'm coming back after a while of being gone. I wanted to see if anyone around remembered my characters: Evergreen/Lucent (she was the leader of BlizzardClan way back when, leader of the Rebellion of Terminus, and leader of Wind Haven) and my girl Selector Gaudius (she was in HawkClan most of her life).

• welcome back to feralfront, inny! sadly im not remembering either of your characters beyond vague recognition--i played midori back in blizzardclan quite awhile ago, maybe that name seems familiar?

anyways, if you need any help finding anything or have any questions, feel free to reach out!!

UKZeOWa.gif

cloudwatcher - wc deputy | calamity & damascus - bloodclan | zacharie - dark dynasty

17 | they/them | mod (open to pms) | traditional warriors server | lgbtq+ server | commissions

"IN YOUR HEART SHALL BURN AN UNQUENCHABLE FLAME

ALL - CONSUMING, AND N E V E R SATISFIED."

• sorta late but!! i think i remember selector + evergreen is sorta familiar too :^) cool to have u back friend!!

friday night and everyone's moving

kal / college nerd / kalamity#0456 / characters