THUNDERCLAN PLOTTING/CHATTING & MEETING REQUESTS

• Hi all!

I'll be joining soon with a kit, and was wondering if there where any she-cat's that would be open to adopting them?

sorrelstep is definitely not the mom type but sorrel could definitely be a big sister type of role model for them! :> i know it's not the same lol but sorrel would make sure to look out for them and teach them bad words like darn uwu

N8JzGul.png

THE SKY IS COMING DOWN BLUE

and I'll hold it up with you

— sorrelstep ★ thunderclan ★ bio

• Hi there! I have been absent on this site for almost 3 years now, but I have recently rediscovered it. I was looking through my old character biographies and I found myself inspired by the idea of introducing the last one I ever made, Somnambulist, a loner, into one of the major clans. When I did a little review of the recent Thunderclan history and it's new location, I thought it could be really interesting to throw her into the mix! To maybe stir up some internal tensions, I was thinking that she might be discovered by the Bone Tree and that as a loner/wanderer, her dreams took her there; maybe this plus her unfamiliarity will lead to some wariness/superstition? She is a rather whimsical, enigmatic character, and used to be very opposed to the idea of joining a clan, so I think she could also be a very controversial addition to the clan for some smaller scale plotting. I'm very open to expanding upon these ideas and I also totally understand if they don't mesh well with the overarching plot right now! Let me know.

If any of this does sound appealing, then I would be requesting a joining ceremony (I think?) so that she can officially become a member of the clan.

Type of Ceremony Needed: Joining ceremony

Current Name: Somnambulist

New Name: (if applicable) Sparrowpaw

Mentor: (if applicable)

Two traits: (warrior ceremony only)

Other: (anything needed to be specified?) I would need a mentor for her, since despite being of age to be a warrior, I am assuming she would temporarily be made into an apprentice due to her lack of training

• track on hounds account <3

houndpaw ; noun

son of briarhawk and whiteheart of thunderclan; 6 month old blue tabby tom with distinct white markings; known for his brutal honesty, sarcasm, and quiet nature; mentored by owlstorm; tags can be found here

• yes! welcome to TC!

「 DM me to plot with my characters or just to chat!———— ・゚✧

20s mid || she/her || goes by sae or z || not yet there millenial trash

❝ Oceanpaw - Trad. Thunderclan MCA ❞ ❝ Lizardgaze - Windclan Warrior ❞ ❝ Cloudpaw - Skyclan Apprentice ❞ ❝ Lavendersky - Thunderclan Warrior ❞