SOMEONE NEW || SR xx PB ALLIANCE LITTER (Open)

Check out the Court of Halcyon, holy knights of the Bleak Wilds and a growing unboarded proclan who aim to bring peace and order to Agrelos!
  • ANNALYSIA xx CARNIVOROUSCARNIVAL

GENERAL INFORMATION ;; What started as a one night stand induced by alcohol and bad judgement, is now blossoming into something more. Carnival, a hp Ruin's member, met Anna one night while drunkenly dealing with her attraction and feelings for a Covener, an enemy group, and ended in Carnival going home more confused and feeling guilty on top of it all. Then, Carnival finds out she is pregnant, an exciting yet scary prospect for this could ruin her "weird middle ground" with the Covener yet, she is finally figuring out what she wants, in a weird way. Or what she thinks she wants.

She keeps the pregnancy hidden from the Brigade a bit longer, having told Mike, the Covener, about it first to tell him because she felt guilty despite them not being together, and feels she has broken that connection, reeling from the confusion and even worse loneliness. Eventually, during a time of intense alliance strain, she decides to bring an idea to the leader of the Ruins, suggesting perhaps she uses her litter, as a high position, as a possible alliance litter to bring the two clans together and try to salvage the bond. What ensues will be a wedding between two people who don't love eachother for looks and a litter born into a world of politics rather than love.

GENETICS ;; These children will be hybrids, meaning unless they carry shapeshifting, they cannot reproduce. Anna is currently a clouded leopardess with stormy grey eyes (the kids can have this color eyes if desired) and dark circles underneath them and light brown/gray fur and she has the ability to possibly pass down water elemental or shape shifting. Carnival is an albino Egyptian wolf, masking an average pelt of warm grays, sandy browns, and light creams with stunning golden eyes and is able to pass on Venom Glands and The Sight to her children, venom glands most likely to pass.

RELATIONS ;;

RULES ;; The children must carry the Sparrow and Crimson family names

The kids will start off at 3 moons and be raised for the first 6 months by Carni in the Ruins

This is an alliance litter, meaning that once they reach 6 moons, half will go to the brigade and half will remain. The children, of course, may dual-alliance with either clan to be with their parents. Allow this knowledge to shape personality and plots amongst them

Despite their marriage being loveless, Carni and Anna will both love their children, meaning no bad names but it can lead to the children seeing their parents as they are.

Please stay active with them. If you cannot, let me ( || EchoEye || ) or Rin ( Ravenwatcher ) know

These kids will not be first come first serve

There is no specific form but I'd like atleast name, gender, general physical and personality description, and like two plot ideas

There is no current choosing date

Slots ;;

-- Slot One

-- Slot Two

-- Slot Three

-- Slot Four

-- Stillborn

Carnival__Echo_.png

FRESHLY DISOWNED IN SOME FROZEN DEVOTION

carnivorouscarnival crimson - hp of sr - founder of crimson family - tags

NO MORE ALONE OR MYSELF COULD I BE

The post was edited 9 times, last by CARNIVOROUSCARNIVAL ().

• mike tracking ;0

• * ₊ ° 。I DONE GAVE MY WATCHES AWAY, AIN'T GOT NO TIME FOR THAT

askin' where's my heart, good luck findin' that \ coe starseeker ,, koe member ,, tags ━━ ✩

• bump

Carnival__Echo_.png

• bump

Carnival__Echo_.png

• //bump

Carnival__Echo_.png