before it all moves on - open ; rock collecting

Check out the Court of Halcyon, holy knights of the Bleak Wilds and a growing unboarded proclan who aim to bring peace and order to Agrelos!
  • EVERY SUNDAY I GET LILACS IN THE MAIL

Rocks weren't something that Tribe was lacking in, but they were something that Wildflowers felt were underappreciated. When someone took the time to turn them each other- really look at them, there was a special beauty one could fine. The shaggy furred to-be wandered around slowly, squinting his singular eye to take in all the tiny details of the stones around him. With a few limp swats, he flipped a rock over. Worms and centipedes squirmed in the dirt under it. Wildflowers let out a small 'hpmh' and put the rock back over the bugs. "Sorry. I didn't know you were under there." He said calmly.

( )

SOMETIMES I'M A GOOD MAN

𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘪 𝘢𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 ❥ penned by pastel [ tags ]

• Beauty was in the eye of the beholder - a rock that could mean so much at a Telling, could just as easily be kicked aside on a careless walk. Heather was ambling around Wildflower, lazily pretending to be working with his fellow Hunter To-Be, even if all they did was look at rocks.

"Careful, the bugs might have Guards of their own and you disturbed their nest." Heather laughs, rolling a small stone around under a paw. "Think this one is big enough to throw at Howl when he starts crawling around the den at night?"

HEATHER THAT BLAZES & TAGS

YOUR CALL HAS BEEN DECLINED

HEATHER ❀ TRIBE TO-BE ❀ TAGS

Wildflower's single eye open wide, eager to the idea of little bug guards coming out and defending their little bug tribe-- just like them! "Woah... you think they do..?" he pondered, tagging along behind Heather. "Hm... I dunno, he has a pretty big head," Wildflowers said, not detecting the sarcasm in Heather's words, "But you might kill him if it's any bigger, so it'll work,I guess."

( )

SOMETIMES I'M A GOOD MAN

• LIGHTNING STORM ON A WARM NIGHT

tom ⛈ CG to-be ⛈ 10 Moons ⛈ Hetero ⛈

Lightning loved rocks. He even kept the one from the Telling with Valley, and buried it in a hiding spot. The Siamese had an eye for unique and mysterious looking rocks. Seeing his fellow to-be's just picking through the ones on dry land, he chimed in with a bounce. "If you're looking for something eye catching, you could follow me to the stream! Or we could go by the Falls? I tend to find better rocks by the water, and sometimes even in the shallows." Piercing eyes shifted between the other two as he waited for a response.

ONE THING I CAN TELL YOU IS

Lightning - Tom - 10 Moons - TORW - tags/bio

YOU GOT TO BE FREE

24019-20200521-002313-png

"Oh... the Falls sounds like a good place to look. Nice thinking, Lightning." Wildflowers said with a wag of his tail. "To the river then, huh?" he said quietly. He walked past Lightning and Heather, ready to lead down to the riverside.

( )

SOMETIMES I'M A GOOD MAN

• LIGHTNING STORM ON A WARM NIGHT

tom ⛈ CG to-be ⛈ 11 Moons ⛈ Hetero ⛈

The tom smiled and nodded. "Maybe we'll get lucky enough to see fish too! It's fun to watch." Long legs took one powerful stride after the other as the Cave Guard to-be began to follow Wildflowers.

ONE THING I CAN TELL YOU IS

Lightning - Tom - 10 Moons - TORW - tags/bio

YOU GOT TO BE FREE

24019-20200521-002313-png