Plot with Beast & Co Version... something something

Check out the Court of Halcyon, holy knights of the Bleak Wilds and a growing unboarded proclan who aim to bring peace and order to Agrelos!
  • I would like that, yeah. Ghoulian is pretty wrecked over losing Breakout (plus I plan on having him explode at Vanitas' funeral so he'll be extremely upset after that).

Ooo! Iceshattered is back? I'd be interested in that, yeah.

Formerly Beware the Beast. Please refer to me as Beast.

If you need to chat with me you can contact me via Discord (HaggisBeast #5748)

My PM box is always open!

Spare me a Ko-Fi?

Deathstroke W. - Geralt W. - Ghoulian A.W. - Emiel Regis R.T.G. - Sir Pentious - Valentino - Ignis/Krieger - Luci

• They have a funeral for Vanitas ?? xD lol thats funny, Ghoulian and Vanitas for sure should fight or something at some point if Ghoul ever founds out what happend on that cliff that is lol

Yes, yes he is back (;

I can make both of this threads if you want, would you want to wait until after Vanitas funeral for Deb and Ghoul to have a thread or ??

( ねじれた世界で目が見えない夢を開く )

advanced roleplayer ✘ dog owner ✘ semi-active deviantart characters

• I imagine the others told him about the fight on the cliff, and Ghoulian probably figured it out, mostly. So yeah, he's gonna crash the funeral and drag Vanitas' name through the mud.

That sounds good, thanks ^^

Spare me a Ko-Fi?

Deathstroke W. - Geralt W. - Ghoulian A.W. - Emiel Regis R.T.G. - Sir Pentious - Valentino - Ignis/Krieger - Luci

• I would very love a thread between them, yes X3

Who makes?

Spare me a Ko-Fi?

• Sweet, thanks ^^

Spare me a Ko-Fi?

• soft whisper

maybe another thread with Luci and Grand? Now that the cartel and flights are neutrals they can have a great friendship~ maybe Grand visits the cartel this time and Luci can show him around the place? Or they can visit another scenic landmark in the flights without worrying about getting into trouble?

I WORKED HARD FOR EVERYTHING I'VE GOT

and that's the way it's supposed to be!

tags.

• pffft! I was just about to have Luci visit the Flights looking for Grand XD

I think it would be rather cute if Luci got a visit instead, he'd be eager to show Grand the mansions and the beach. Gives them a chance to look into the differences between their territories and such like.

Spare me a Ko-Fi?

• Definitely X3. Looking forward to it!

Spare me a Ko-Fi?

• Phew! That's everything updated in the opening post now that I've ruined half my character's lives, haha! *quietly cries in the corner*

Spare me a Ko-Fi?

• giving this a lil bump

Spare me a Ko-Fi?

• Let beel capture lucifer and scare him half to death? Send him back to penny with a hello I'm back note.

Also luci has someone who worships his every love lol Diablo

• Sounds good to me X3 Penny will come after Beel after this

It can be set where Luci was on his way back from Volary Flights but gets intercepted by Beel.

Spare me a Ko-Fi?

• Going straight for his capture and having him shown off to the Hellraisers is fine by me ^^

Could you make please?

Spare me a Ko-Fi?