a bit lackluster | MEETING 05/22

Check out Ivoria in Agrelos! They are an evil backboard group situated on the waterway. Successful completion of a trial is required in order to join. We have a great OOC community and would love to have you!

• ⋆ YOU SHOULD SUFFER YOUR PAIN SILENTLY ⋆

It was meeting time, again. He had been gone for slightly over a week, though it wasn't by choice, however he arrived back in town, and wanted to host the next meeting, like he normally would have. It was a good way to let everyone know he wasn't dead in a ditch, or that he just didn't ditch them and skip town. But that wasn't his purpose, they had things to mention. He slowly made his way to the shepherd's stone, his body shaking a bit, looking over his shoulder everyone once in awhile before speaking. "E-everyone, please gather for this weeks meeting!" he called out, waiting a few minutes for others to arrive.

"So, I hear we have a new joiner this week, tennou ! Welcome to Wind Haven! We don't have any others besides for them, but maybe some next week? Or returns, those are nice as well!" he said with a forced smile. "Besides for that, " HUNTER " and Draco Reaver-Break you both are being promoted to Priors! That should be tons of fun! And Ver Million , you are being promoted to Honorguard!" he stated. "Other than that, unless there are any questions or S. has anything to add, I believe that is all. I don't have any events or cool announcements for ya."

⋆ JUBA ⋆ 42 MONTHS ⋆ MALE ⋆ WIND HAVEN ⋆ ADVISOR/ABBOT ⋆

TAGSMAIN

⋆ WHICH DO YOU THINK WOULD HAVE BEEN EASIER FOR ME, TO DIE OR TO GO ON LIVING ⋆

• I DON’T BELIEVE WHATEVER THIS IS —

Approaching the Shepherd’s Stone where Juba normally sat, it was a bit odd to see the Vicar General standing upon it now. Absinthe blinked up at the maned wolf for a long while, as usual remaining silent despite whatever thoughts might be swirling through her head.

Juba had disappeared without a trace and returned battered and desperate, last she’d seen him. But now he was perched on the Shepherd’s Stone, rattling off promotions as if he’d never been gone. Was he going to tell them who took him, where he went, what happened?

*:・゚✦ — UNTIL YOU BURN ALL OF THE WITCHES

• The tom padded over as the meeting started, but by the time he sat down and curled his tails around his paws, it was over. Hey a promotion was nice and he wasn't about to complain, but this was really really short. Was nothing much happening? That's rather sad, he'd have to change that. "Thank you." He spoke, giving a dip of his head. Hopefully S had something to say.

cause it's who we are ♡

WE RISE AND WE FALL AND WE MAKE OUR MISTAKES

tags — 21 moons — domestic feline — wind haven

• ❝ おやすみなさい ❞  alright! she hadn't been to a meeting in sooooooo long, really. the last real time she'd been doing that sort of thing, both her mommas were still leading a clan that no longer existed! whatever, though. whatever. she was there, and her name was called out in welcome, and ver's was called out in promotion, and it was awesome, or something. "'grats, mom!" she said, looking around eagerly for the devilish wolf.

❝ I'VE BEEN DOING ALRIGHT BY MYSELF ❞

tennou "teddy" andromeda million + wind haven member + tags

IS WHAT I'M TRYING TO TELL MYSELF

• There's a sense of guilt that settles in his stomach when he sees Juba, having heard murmurs of the General's disappearance but too caught up in his own shit to do anything about it. Lemon settles near Absinthe for the duration of the meeting, not opposed to its brevity as he has other things to catch up on as well. Juba seems to be recovering well, though Lemon makes a note to question him later. Perhaps he'll need to meet the newcomers as well, considering the faces he's been seeing around camp aren't always familiar to him.

✧ — WHEREVER I GO TROUBLE SEEMS TO FOLLOW / TAGS

BSzJIVR.png

— WHAT IF THE CLOUDS RUN OUT OF RAIN

• She still isn't sure how she feels about Juba being back. She dislikes his missing leg, the blatant weakness it shows, his typically quiet nature. He can be strong, though, yes siree. Takes some mental strength to amputate your own leg. The way he can swear is no joke either, but he probably picked that up from the past Generals. It seems to be a thing among them. Ultimately it doesn't matter how the somali feels about the maned wolf's return. He came back to the Haven like a trained pigeon would, worse for wear but home all the same.

There's some use to him being back. They can continue to split meetings the way they do, alternating them. Helps keep the itch to leave at bay, sitting quiet beside Juba with her big, big grin. The other use is that creatures like him and his niceness. Makes up for S and allows her to keep on her same inquisitive, invasive path. Keeps a good balance. The Haven would probably fall into chaos without it.

One ear flicks when her co-General finishes speaking, as though she heard something far off. Her nose twitches. Her body slumps for the barest of moments, a trick of the light on her warm pelt, before her eyes flash wide. Some last minute information, to give people something to do. "Ooh, but I do. The Coven has invited us to an event, so go make some friends and whisper me their secrets. That's everything." And with a nod of her head, she disappears.

[ TAGS ]

UT INCEPIT FIDELIS SIC PERMANET

WIND HAVEN — SOMALI CAT — VICAR-GENERAL