talkin' about morning sun - intro

Check out Ivoria in Agrelos! They are an evil backboard group situated on the waterway. Successful completion of a trial is required in order to join. We have a great OOC community and would love to have you!
  • LUCIANO

It was early morning when Luciano hauled himself out onto the main floor of the mansion, scarlet eyes bleak from lack of sleep. The catsune let out a low groan, his pink padded paw rubbing his pounding head, presumably from the bright sunlight that streamed into the building. It was painfully obvious that Luci was hungover just from appearance; his silky fur was tossed up around his neck which hinted at a night not spent alone, and his eyes had that hungover glaze to them. The smell of red wine drifted from him as one got closer. All signs pointed to the black catsune being hungover from a busy night prior. Stretching out his long limbs, Luciano gave his face a rub with both paws as he sat on his ass. Running his paws over his silver marked cheeks, Luci huffed to himself as he swore off alcohol for likely the fifth time within the past two weeks. None of his past run ins with alcohol had left him this.. Messy. Licking his parched lips, the eleven month old Cartellian opened his red eyes in hopes of finding some sort of beverage that wasn’t alcohol to help his thirst. Well, this wasn’t how he pictured his day beginning, but Luciano supposed it could have been worse. "Fuck.."

SO BOY, THERE AIN'T NO NEED TO BUY THAT DIAMOND RING ——・゚✦

・゚✦ —— IT AIN'T NO BIG THING, JUST SHOW HER A LITTLE SWING

• LIGHT BRINGER ✧✧✧

At the sound of a swear the young basilsune pricked up his ears and looked around with mocked offence marring his expression. It was all in jest though, swearing didn't bother him in the slightest, even though he tried to avoid swearing himself. He was sat on the floor in the reception room with a bowl that contained some apple juice, fresh squeezed by some kindly soul and left just for him! It would be hard work to make the hybrid part with it considering his overwhelming obsession for all things apples.

"You stink of the funny drinks that the adults won't let me near, and you look worse than a boar's behind."

Lucifer would remark with a snorted laugh, not particularly full of sympathy for Luciano. Humming softly, he then dipped his head down so he could lap at the apple juice with his forked tongue.

✧✧✧ MORNING DAWN

7d91207dd45dd02f1716740c09fca8b5e91dccad.gifv

"Luci"

1... 2... 3... Triple Tap, You Die

5 Moons - Basilsune (Basilisk/Kitsune Hybrid) - Cartel - Male

• "Alcohol?" Batterychicken mused, hearing Luci's observation. Yes, he could smell it too. Alcohol was one of those pungent drugs, and it was easy to spot a user of it. Well, it seemed like this fellow certainly had a good time last night. He was quite obviously hung over, from the way he swore and they way his eyes squinted. Ah, he himself had been in that position a few times.

"Had a fun night? I'm guessing you're looking for some water?" Batterychicken chuckled, though not moving to fetch a glass of water for Luciano himself. Realising that he didn't think he'd ever met the guy before, he then inquired, "What's your name?" He paused, running a tongue over his jaw, drool leaking out of his mouth, "I'm Batterychicken."

SOUR TO THE BONE MARROW

HORRID TO THE CORE!

( tags, ic opinions, played by evie! )

• " NAEVA RIVION-ASIMOV "

A drinker, though everyone now days was a drinker, right? It was okay to have a drink now and again, when you were actually of age, as she was a minor, so no drinks for her. "The 'funny drinks' you're talking about is alcohol, its an adult drink, can make you act different than normal, I've seen them mention it before," she stated casually. She was subtly showing off her smarts, a way to impress, if only she could find someone she wasn't related to her age to impress, though she doubted that would be happening in the Cartel by any chances. "Also, 'fuck' is a bad word, were you never taught that?" she asked with a tilt of her head. "Oh, I'm Naeva by the way."

"Speaking"

that our destinies were tied, i would die for you

i put my trust in you, i came more than you know

( my heart is broken in two as i watch the freezing snow )

3 months tags azure tides - cartel ☆ scarlet x npc ☆ female PENNED BY raytonkiwi

• LUCIANO

Luciano hesitates as Lucifer arrives with apple juice, though Luciano does not make a request for the sweet liquid. Instead, he listens halfheartedly to the youth’s remark about his looks. Yes, he was quite aware he probably didn’t look like a spring day - however he doubted he looked that bad. Giving his midnight hued chest fur an uneasy lick, the son of Asimov lets out a snort at Lucifer’s remark. ”Yeah I doubt I’m as fresh as a daisy,” he replies dryly, already planning for a bath later on. Another figure approaches, and Luci hesitates at the taller canine in front of him. Well he was definitely an interesting looker, black fur and white horns. Everyone just looked let they stepped out of a magazine for weekly wacky in the Cartel, Luciano included, he supposed. As Batterychicken mentions water, Luciano’s scarlet eyes brighten and he peers at the nameless figure with them. ”Yes, I’m sure I’ll find some soon.” Luci responds with a flick of his alabaster triangled ears. At the inquiry about his name, Luciano would offer a charming smile despite his hangover. ”Luciano Asimov, yourself? The son of Asimov defaults back to his charming demeanor, despite his pounding head and heavy hangover. As Batterchicken offers his own name, Luciano forces himself not to focus on the drool that drips out of the wolf’s jaws. Instead, he listens as Naeva introduces herself and states that ‘fuck’ is a bad word. At least some of the youth here was getting a decent upbringing. He was an adult though, so that didn’t include him. Even though he was only eleven months, which made him still technically a child. With a swish of his tail, the catsune would find himself talking once more. ”Nice to meet you all.”

SO BOY, THERE AIN'T NO NEED TO BUY THAT DIAMOND RING ——・゚✦

・゚✦ —— IT AIN'T NO BIG THING, JUST SHOW HER A LITTLE SWING

• " — Naeva's unchildlike vocabulary disturbed him a little, and the scarlet kitsune made his way over, noticing a stray fur on his granddaughter's head and groomed it down with his tongue. His eyes drifted upward, noticing who it was.

It seemed the Cartel was mostly his family nowadays; not that he had a problem with it, and he was glad the two groups were so closely intertwined. Luciano was one of the children from his surprise-litter with Milkyway, his siblings being Five and Cairo. Smelling alcohol on his son, he wrenched his nose up, moving from his granddaughter to Luciano. "Are you even old enough to drink?" He asked. Asimov himself was a recovering alcoholic, and smelling that forbidden stench on his own son was panic-inducing. He kept his calm however, more-or-less just intending to discipline him. "I don't want you drinking until you're at least 12 months, capiche?"

Still, Luciano was his son, his blood, and so he added "I hope you were at least drinking something good."

lil_jon.png

PLAYIN' FOR KEEPS, DON'T PLAY US FOR WEAK!

CARTEL BOSS | TAGS | PLOT | PLAYED BY MADSTER

• SLOW CINNAMON SUMMER

clove arcanium / ♀ / tags & information

*:・゚✦ Clove wasn't sure how she felt about the Cartel being 90% the children of Asimov. Seeing new life was always nice - in a way - and with so many members, their business was bound to swell and expand. With that said, it was hard not to feel overwhelmed by the sheer staggering presence of her brother and the Asimov clan; was this how non-Arcaniums had felt when her family was at it's prime?

Disliking the great number of children bounding around uncontrollably, the Capo had been skulking from place to place with as low of a profile as possible. It hadn't really done much to stop her from being dragged to help the accident-prone kids; stones between their paws, bruised noses from falling on them, trapped tails...the list went on, and even though Clove enjoyed being a healer, her patience was beginning to wear thin.

Dealing with an intoxicated 11-moon old was not on her list of things she wanted to do. Entering the main space of the mansion, Clove was on her way back to her room when she came across the scene that included a hungover Luciano, surrounded by 2 more children - who really ought not to be exposed to one of their peers in such a state - along with Batterychicken and Asimov. At least her brother was doing some parenting and scolding Luci for his drinking.

"Try and have some water as soon as possible." the vixen said stiffly, ignoring the irritation that prickled at her skull. As if she didn't have enough to deal with.

"Wait, they aren't twelve months yet? Grand-dad Asimov, how come they get to drink and I can't? They are a child too!" she exclaimed to her grandfather. She had also chosen what she would call him, 'Grand-dad Asimov' that is. She liked it, and that is what he had said when he introduced himself to her, that he was Asimov, and he was her Grand-dad. She really didn't care, that is what she was telling herself, she understood the reason why, it was dangerous to drink, bad things could happen, illness, many others, but it didn't seem fair, which made her upset, but she told herself she was only acting like she cared. It made her think better.

"Speaking"

3 months tags azure tides - cartel ☆ scarlet x npc ☆ female PENNED BY raytonkiwi

• Appearing beside Clove he is quick to pick up the lingering smell of alcohol and does his best to hold in a disappointing sigh. He supposes with such a chaotic and toxic environment it was no surprise even the children were falling into those nasty habits. The catsune is beginning to feel like a bit of an outcast considering he takes no part in these 'traditional' habits. He was growing tired of seeing drunk and high group mates running about, but he believes there is nothing he can do to curb this. For now will he worry about himself given nothing has hindered his life just yet. "This crap is getting out of control," he mutters under his breath, his head shaking to and fro as he spoke.

a heart made of glass, a mind of stone

tear me to pieces, skin and boneinformation

• LIGHT BRINGER ✧✧✧

"Ooo! Someone is in trouble."

Luci giggled with amusement and he wagged his tails in delight. It was always a good day when he wasn't the one getting in trouble, and he did love seeing others get the shit end of the stick. He licked his lips as he watched the show whilst enjoying his drink. His gaze soon shifted to Naeva and he gave a soft chuckle.

"I doubt you'd want to touch the drinks, just look at the guy. Why would you want to drink if it turns you into a smelly carpet on wobbly legs? Much more fun to watch people drink than to actually drink."

The basilsune remarked before he looked at his uncle Yakova, and he tilted his head to the side as he regarded what he had said.

"What do you mean by that?"

✧✧✧ MORNING DAWN

7d91207dd45dd02f1716740c09fca8b5e91dccad.gifv

"Luci"

1... 2... 3... Triple Tap, You Die

5 Moons - Basilsune (Basilisk/Kitsune Hybrid) - Cartel - Male

Why? Well, surely not for the... after affects. "For the adrenaline silly! Haven't you ever done something you were told not to? You should try it sometime, might take away some tension you have."

"Speaking"

• SLOW CINNAMON SUMMER

clove arcanium / ♀ / tags & information

*:・゚✦ "Tell me about it." Clove muttered back to Yakova, sending her half-brother a sideways glance as he spoke. It was good to know that she wasn't the only one finding the utter chaos around here ridiculous, and from the look in his blue eyes, he felt just about as fed up with it as she did. Honestly, she should probably bring it up with Breakout at the next meeting; yes, they were the Cartel and their business ran partly on narcotics, but allowing their own children to access the substances unrestricted and become addicts before they were even a year old didn't exactly reflect well on them, and wasn't good for clan health in general. The Nursing division had curbed the ability of non-nurses to access painkillers and opioids, and that had seemed to work with solving the analgesic problem within the Cartel.

Penny needed to do something similar. She didn't care what. Put locks on the alcohol cupboards, do spot checks in the kids' rooms, hide the greenhouses; anything to stop this from happening on the regular.

"I'll talk to Breakout." she promised Yakova, then turned to go and seek the Godfather mentioned.