hey how ya doin && wt-

Check out Ivoria in Agrelos! They are an evil backboard group situated on the waterway. Successful completion of a trial is required in order to join. We have a great OOC community and would love to have you!
  • i'm miss sugar pink

liquor liquor lips — tags ; plot

make things for her clan mates. that was junko's weekly task, a strange one considering her general personality and hobbies. she had been mildly grateful to the assistance of bloodpoppy and naomi, because now she had proper things to give to her fellow ruiners. while it definitely didn't suite the cub, junko supposed that getting along with everyone and wrapping them around her little paw now would be crucial when she grew up and became leader herself. oh how she longed to hold the crown and make decisions that would put the ruins on the map and make them a name agrelos would never forget. every clan would bend to her will, all would fear her clan and their ruthless paws.

"hey everyone, i got stuff for you! come pick out some bone jewelry and a pelt for your pyramid. bloodpoppy helped with the bones and naomi and i stripped prisoners of their pelts so we could have nice warm rugs for our pyramids!" junko chirped into the afternoon, noticing several npcs pick their heads up in interest although none approached the bloodthirsty daughter of evangeline. what a shame, she and her friend and obsession worked hard on these things.

"speech"

I'M A SHINING SOLO BABY!

INNOCENT AND DELICATE OR "NOT~"

junko enoshima sanguine ruins evamour hellchild penned by luna

• KIMIHIRO!

call of familiarity ringing out in the camp of the desert, speaking upon bones and pelts. it is not curiosity that draws him forth, for he is usually isn't that interested, but it's always the presence of a family member that would bring him over to investigate. gazing upon the bone collection of jewelry made. surveying the collection, trying to see if he could spot one that looks like the hellhound's bone, for bloodpoppy had asked about having a bone and kimihiro had offered his prisoner for her task. there's quite a variety of bones here, but it's too hard to tell which one for he does not have a good eye for detecting the different types of bones. they can be different shapes and sizes and he could guess which one belong to which animal, but he could not pinpoint which one is exactly azalea's. on the other side of the jewelry is the pelts that his sister and naomi had stripped of. to be honest, they do not look that comfy and with summer around the corner, having warm things in the pyramid would not be ideal. kimihiro would probably stick to the jewelry instead. examining the options, the cub would decide on a nice decorative necklace, a bit shaped more like a collar and somewhat similar to junko's collar. variety of teeth and claws hang from it arranged from smallest to the largest in the center. the center piece, unaware, comes from his prisoner's body. "they're beautiful," he would comment, deciding he would take this one. he glances once again at the pelts, debating if he should really take one or not.

I DON'T PRAY TO GOD BUT I DID TODAY

JUST TO TAKE A MINUTE OF THE PAIN AWAY

'CAUSE I'M SCARED THAT I BELIEVE IN NOTHIN'

AM I ON MY OWN?

• Perhaps the reason this night looks so beautiful

"Very impressive, my little one. What would you recommend for your mother?" Evangeline asks as she gazes at the assortment of jewelry and pelts. The alabaster mountain lioness would take it all if she could since Junko had helped make everything and Eva was... well, she was that mom who wanted to save everything her children gave to her.

Is not because of these stars or lights, but us

tags

"I swear, every time I'm around you, you become less Evangeline and more Evangequeen."
    - Cadence P.G.P.P.S.S.M

• As Junko spoke, Glitterglitch couldn't suppress a wince. She and Naomi stole these pelts from prisoners? Ah... that made him uncomfortable, and not just because he was pacifistic at nature. No, the real reason was that in many of the clan's eyes, he was seen as nothing but a prisoner. Normal membership was stripped from him, leaving him an omega. If he make one misstep, there was no telling what the others may do to him. After all, they were practically allowed to push him around however they wanted. He didn't have the right to fight back, not with his ranking. It made him feel small, smaller than he ever felt before. Hopefully before long he could show Elian his loyalty and be allowed to join as a full member once more.

Shuffling over, the omega took a moment to examine the gifts before looking at Junko. "I... I c-could t-take a bone n-necklace," he said, though it was more of a question than anything. He was still getting used to what he could and couldn't do as an omega. The hard thing was that it really seemed to differ from animal to animal. Each had their own opinions on what the rank of omega meant to them.

UGLY ENOUGH TO NOT WANT TO EXIST

( i'm an ugly kid and you're that pitch perfect angel singing your classic smash hit )

THE SANGUINE RUINS NURSE STORAGE PENNED BY BENNY

• i'm miss sugar pink

junko grinned as her brother approached, kimihiro. he was pretty much the only sibling she could stand seeing as how he was pretty emotionless like ace and seemed to have a darker side hidden underneath. he wasn't like sweetkit or absalom who were too soft and weak for her tastes and quite frankly didn't deserve to share their mothers' surnames and blood. she watched with confidence as he picked out a bone necklace for himself. then, there was junko's mother herself, evangeline.

thinking for a moment, the cub's baby pink eyes roved over her supply before her eyes locked on an alabaster pelt, one not too unlike her mother's. "that one right there! it's the same color as you so it'll match! as for the bones...this one!" she picked up an anklet and held it out to the elder. it was made of bones rounded into spheres, although junko wasn't really sure which bones they were anymore.

then came around glitterglitch. the male was...weak to say the least. he stuttered and looked like a strong breeze would knock him over. junko couldn't imagine why he would leave their great clan knowing if he tried to return he'd be basically everyone's bitch until elian said otherwise. still, she'd give him the same attention as her mother. "hmmm...what about this one? you could make it smaller and wear it as a crown if you don't fancy a collar." she offered, holding the necklace in the air. it was made mostly of canine teeth with fake flowers woven in between each tooth. junko had wanted to appeal to all styles in the ruins.

"speech"

I'M A SHINING SOLO BABY!

• — He supposed he was needing a new blanket for the deserts uncomfortably cold mornings. His heavy bear pelt that he had tucked away for emergencies was the one he ended donated to the Red God for sleeping. Now, if they hit sub-zero degrees next winter, he'd pretty much be stuck with some thin goat hide to keep warm. Well, that and Lola. It seemed that lately the Ruins was really in the mood for giving. Just a few days prior, Naomi dished out some various weapons for nabbing paws. Now blankets and bone jewelry too? While Elian thought a bone crown would be pretty great, Ivoria already did something similar. Besides, it was clunky and would probably just get in the way. He was mostly interested in the blankets today, which he would run a paw over each pelt. "Have any bear skins?" Might as well try to replace the one he gave up.

how am i supposed to feel | storage

ddp49zz-54e2ff82-4da2-4b3a-9eb6-a9f944693f23.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2Q3MjU2NWM5LTcwMWEtNDY3MC05YzM5LTVjNmE2NzkxY2U1NlwvZGRwNDl6ei01NGUyZmY4Mi00ZGEyLTRiM2EtOWViNi1hOWY5NDQ2OTNmMjMucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.5BEOWokMNcmkuKqPCYd42E-_6q-itYel2RZWVbAtJM0

Woke up in the morning feeling cynical, typical

Frontin' about my day and feeling criminal, habitual

grouchy king of the ruins | penned by fallen | storage

• Following Elian was Constellationdreamer, ever in the spirits for decorating her home and body with trinkets. Though these pelts were much more than trinkets, actually providing warmth, the tigress was equally - if not more - interested in them. She's managed to collect some of her own pelts to make her pyramid seem more like a home, but the prospect of adding something to her collection that was a gift from someone else, especially her friend's child, was unmatched.

"Thanks, kiddo. What's your personal recommendation? I'm up for a pelt and some jewelry, and I'd love your expert advice," the golden tigress spoke as she came to a halt next to Eva, smiling warmly at her friend before returning her attention to Junko. The girl was certainly lively, she she figured giving her a little bit of power right now wouldn't be a bad call. She had seemingly made good decisions for Eva and Glitter.

TENDERLY THEY TURNED TO DUST ALL THAT I ADORED

constellationdreamer leonidas / sanguine ruins — played by vaud

• DON'T WANNA STOP FOR A MINUTE ——— ROYALPAW !

Every minute here made him sick but he supposed he'd come forward and participate. Bones. Pelts. So.. disturbing. It was so surprising to him to see such a normal interaction over the remains of others who were once living and breathing like him. No one seemed to mind, in fact some even seemed pleased by all this. His tail flicked in brief annoyance over this but he still sauntered forward and allowed a paw to investigate the pile. "Oi, have anything warm?"

Riot at the apathetic ones

who pretend to be obedient, it’s pointless

Royalpaw | Sanguine Ruins | | PENNED BY GODDESS

• i'm miss sugar pink

junko's grin widened as the king himself came to procure some of her, bloodpoppy, and naomi's creations. honestly she felt a little wiggle of excitement run down her spine. anyway, a bear pelt? the girl looked over the various skins she had to offer, pointing to the largest one near the end of the line. "pretty sure that one is. he wasn't as big as the mama bear so i don't think he was full grown but it's the biggest one it got." she chirped as she held a paw on said pelt.

next was constellationdreamer, who she was pretty sure was a close friend of her mama. junko couldn't help but wonder if there was something else going on between the females and why it made her so damn angry to think about it. she never met her birth mother who'd died giving birth to her and her lame siblings. the cub often wondered if she had been the only cub, would her other mama be alive? all the more reason to despise her siblings. "for you? hmmm...i have a black panther pelt since you've got a bit of black on you it would be a nice contrast to the rest of your colors. as for jewelry...this one!" junk decided, picking up one of the larger necklaces for connie to see; "this one has spherical carved bones at the back, two collar bones towards the front and two canine teeth between the collar bones. you're probably the only one it wouldn't look awkward on because of how big it is."

and then there was royalpaw, who honestly junko could smell the weakness coming off the male. the way he acted made her think that he wasn't from an anti-clan, call it intuition. still, he was here now, maybe she could get some use out of him one day. "all the pelts will provide decent warmth for you since you're so small. as for colors, maybe something cream or white? i have a few goat pelts that would work if you'd like to take your pick."

"speech"

I'M A SHINING SOLO BABY!

• DON'T WANNA STOP FOR A MINUTE ——— ROYALPAW !

Perhaps it was just his imagination but why did her smugness irritate him? It was almost as though she were challenging him. Like she knew she was better than him. She was a damn child, not much younger than him, and he didn't like the way she talked. It was annoying. None of this sat right in him and he huffed lightly, amber optics scanning over and looking for these goat pelts she mentioned. "Hmmph if you think so. Show me your absolute best one or I'm outta here."

Riot at the apathetic ones

who pretend to be obedient, it’s pointless

Royalpaw | Sanguine Ruins | | PENNED BY GODDESS

• Honestly, even Constellationdreamer herself didn't know if there was something more going on between herself and Eva. As far as she was concerned, Evangeline was her very dear friend, one of the first she had made upon moving here, and a remarkable woman on top of that. More than anything, she was someone that Constellationdreamer did not want to see suffer, and if being her friend could help her to stand strong against grief and loss, then the tigress found it was simply an added benefit to their friendship.

However, what was more important at the moment was Junko's assessment of what would do well in Constellationdreamer's home. Seeing the black panther pelt and the necklace presented to her, the tigress grinned easily. "Those are perfect, thank you. I adore the necklace," she spoke, already moving to set the bones around her neck. They were intricate in their design, and didn't disappear into her fur as most jewelry tended to do. Besides, the bonewear made her feel tougher, more intimidating; it was nice.

TENDERLY THEY TURNED TO DUST ALL THAT I ADORED

constellationdreamer leonidas / sanguine ruins — played by vaud

• Perhaps the reason this night looks so beautiful

Evangeline purrs as her daughter offers up an alabaster pelt and the anklet, both picked out to suit the mountain lioness' style and coloration. "These will be perfect. Thank you, my darling." She says affectionately, carefully draping the pelt over her back to carry to her pyramid later on, and then slipping the anklet onto her uninjured wrist. She loved the spherical nature of the bones and how they gently rolled against her skin with her natural movement.

Turning her attention to Constellationdreamer's interaction with Junko, Eva can't help but feel happy witnessing this conversation. The black panther pelt and necklace the snow leopard cub picks for Con are definitely stunning, and for a brief moment Eva finds herself speechless. She blinks away whatever weird feeling had come over her and offers the golden tigress a wide smile. "They complement you very well, my friend."

Is not because of these stars or lights, but us

tags

"I swear, every time I'm around you, you become less Evangeline and more Evangequeen."
    - Cadence P.G.P.P.S.S.M

• — His gaze would follow Junko's gesture, her semi-translucent claw directing him toward the brownish pelt situated at the edge of the display. He'd run the backside of his paw across the coarse fur as though he was evaluated the quality of the large skin. It was very plush and while perhaps lacked the size of his former blanket, this would work just fine. Even an adolescent bear hide was sizeable enough to use as a draped blanket during those pesky cold nights. "Thank you, Junko." He'd nod his head in approval, eyes remaining locked on the precious coat. Hopefully Lola liked this one alright, if not he supposed she could just come pick one out for herself. The fur of a bear was just long and soft, hence his preference. Without another word, the blue lupine would grasp the hide and begin back toward his pyramid. He forgot how annoyingly heavy these pelts could be...

how am i supposed to feel | storage

ddp49zz-54e2ff82-4da2-4b3a-9eb6-a9f944693f23.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2Q3MjU2NWM5LTcwMWEtNDY3MC05YzM5LTVjNmE2NzkxY2U1NlwvZGRwNDl6ei01NGUyZmY4Mi00ZGEyLTRiM2EtOWViNi1hOWY5NDQ2OTNmMjMucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.5BEOWokMNcmkuKqPCYd42E-_6q-itYel2RZWVbAtJM0

Woke up in the morning feeling cynical, typical

Frontin' about my day and feeling criminal, habitual

grouchy king of the ruins | penned by fallen | storage