capture/maim a hp for me?

An announcement concerning sensitive clan-wide plots has been released! You can view it HERE!
Check out Ivoria in Agrelos! They are an evil backboard group situated on the waterway. Successful completion of a trial is required in order to join. We have a great OOC community and would love to have you!
  • Hi there! I'm looking for someone to capture my Shadow Veil HP, candyhearts - , for her dev. I'd like for the capture to be RPed, and for her to be maimed, and for her to be let go at the end. I'd also really appreciate it if whoever captures her has a grudge against SV or her family so that it has a little more motivation.

There's a few specifics I'll go over (probably on-site) once we have a capturer/torturer organised, but for now I'm just keen to see who's available to capture/maim Candy :0

I NEED TO BE YOUTHFULLY FELT

CAUSE GOD I NEVER FELT YOUNG

5/6 uglee | 5/9 heavenpool

• Hello!! I have Akuma here! He was recently captured by Shadow Veil, and although he wasn't hurt or anything like that, he does have a firm grudge against SV for many other reasons. He's willing to do anything as far as torturing and maiming goes! ^^

YOU'D TELL ME NONE OF IT, NONE OF IT WAS IN VAIN —————————— [ ・゚✧ ]

they/them pronouns global moderator 1/11 of fantasy overture 1/2 of angst queens

• I don't mind at all! ♡

YOU'D TELL ME NONE OF IT, NONE OF IT WAS IN VAIN —————————— [ ・゚✧ ]

they/them pronouns global moderator 1/11 of fantasy overture 1/2 of angst queens