clan recs - kinda

Check out Ivoria in Agrelos! They are an evil backboard group situated on the waterway. Successful completion of a trial is required in order to join. We have a great OOC community and would love to have you!
  • hey all! i tried playing a cat in trad riverclan a while back, but i ended up going super inactive and havent gotten back into it since. i'm a pretty busy-ish person, and oftentimes i go between extreme high muse and extreme low muse. i also get drowned in anxiety when it comes to group rps. which yknow, isnt the besssstttttttt way to be in big group rps. but i've really REALLY wanted to get back into wc rp recently (so much i've gone to the h*llish roblox warrior cat servers to scratch the itch). so i guess i'm kind of asking for advice on a couple things:

clan recs, preferably trad/with trad aspects

have you had issues with keeping up muse / managing group rp anxiety?

have you found any good fanclans (i have no idea where to find them anymore - i've been on and off feralfront since like 2012 and once they moved the fanclan tab off the main page i've lost them forever)? Do you have any fanclans you want ppl joining?

okay tysm hope yall have a good day

• pretty much the warriors rp section will be your traditional rp!

i have only been in traditional riverclan. as in terms of struggling with group rp, i would say currently not! i remember for some former rc roleplayers it was hard because it was fast paced, but as the site as a whole now had slowed down since years ago, so it's not that hard to catch up on threads. another roleplayer i know in shadowclan finds it a museful clan, but it is not too hard to try to catch up and everyone is also friendly there. i can't speak for other clans, naturally, but i heard skyclan is a wonderful community and a bit more on active side than riverclan and shadowclan, as well as thunderclan.

fanclans are now located mostly in this board here or under any other "other territories" in agrelos section. however, fanclans are not as common as before and there's significantly less fanclans now. however, there's still some strong fanclans ongoing there you can check out! it should be noticed that fanclans will require a large amount of dedication to keep it going consistently now that there is a smaller member base, and it's not to put you off from doing it, but just as a hindsight warning!

DON'T TELL ME THAT YOUR LOVE IS GONE

☾・-: ✧ :- CLARET - FRANCIUM - KIMIHIRO -: ✧ :-・☽

• I completely understand what you're saying about group rp anxiety!! I struggled a lot a couple months back with it here on the site but I've come to find that everyone is super understanding when you have low muse. Lots of clans have characters that go through dips so it's a very understandable thing! I lead WindClan currently and I absolutely adore the community; everyone is so friendly and willing to plot! If you're interested, feel free to dm me if you want help settling in!

But really, I don't think you can go wrong with any clan/group. The Tribe is very slow-paced if you're looking for something more casual, and the community is also very nice!!

My Trad. Characters

Brightstar -- WindClan Leader

Pantherfrost -- ShadowClan Warrior

Owl That Flies At Night -- ToRW Stoneteller

Shellpaw -- ThunderClan Apprentice

Frogpaw -- RiverClan Apprentice

Serpentpaw -- ThunderClan Apprentice

Gaia -- BloodClan Tyro

Moosepaw -- DarkClan Apprentice

• Oh, I totally get that feeling on group anxiety. Back last year I did end up leaving RC cause it was quite fast paced at the time and I couldn't keep up. Generally though things to be more quieter at the moment, but activity has been known to pick up more around summertime. As for clan recs - I'd probably suggest RC, SkC, ShC or WC as I've spent the most time there! SkC is a bit fast paced at the moment so if you're looking for a slower clan we're probably not for you, but honestly don't let that dissuade you as we're all really friendly there! The Tribe is pretty good if you're looking for a group on the slower side, and the RPers there are lovely. Sadly, I can't offer much in the way of opinions on BC, DC, and TC as I've never really played in those clans/stuck around for long.

BUT SHE KNOWS THIS

LIFE'S TOO SHORT NOT TO TAKE RISKS

OH, SHE STEALS HERSELF AND GOES FOR LUCK

thorny | she/her | uk | ternpaw of skyclan

• thank you all for your recommendations & advice!!! i ended up putting a cat in skyclan, & heavily considering throwing another in windclan! depending how those two go i might end up reviving my old riverclan cat, but i'm not sure yet. so far im loving it over in skyclan, everyone's super nice!

thanks again yall!! :^)

• Look forward to seeing you around skyclan!!

Oh I recognize that name - I think you might have just joined around when I left haha. Was she a tabby?

BUT SHE KNOWS THIS

LIFE'S TOO SHORT NOT TO TAKE RISKS

OH, SHE STEALS HERSELF AND GOES FOR LUCK

thorny | she/her | uk | ternpaw of skyclan