Plot With Alexei! ♡

An announcement concerning sensitive clan-wide plots has been released! You can view it HERE!
Check out Ivoria in Agrelos! They are an evil backboard group situated on the waterway. Successful completion of a trial is required in order to join. We have a great OOC community and would love to have you!
  • Ah, yes, I need plots for my angsty tiger man. He's here, he's queer and he's so far back in the closet it's not even funny.

He is open to:
    -- Enemies
    -- Spars O:
    -- Manipulating y/c into doing something
    -- Being manipulated by y/c into doing something
    -- Relationships (although he won't be nice during them, sorry not sorry)
    -- Being a general salty asshole

Closed to:
    -- litters, maim, kill, all that, you know how it goes.

if you don't kill me --

The Exiles | Male | 1 Year | Tags

-- i'm gonna have to kill you

• °ˎˊ˗   he could totally manipulate / mess with jiminie!! i'm not sure exactly what he would manipulate him into doing but i love those kind of plots c':

peaches and cream, sweeter than sweet ; chocolate cheeks and chocolate wings

but その羽根は悪魔みたい 逆に sweet が bitter bitter ; kiss me ——-- ◜‧ ✦ ‧◞

jimin park — the exiles — deputy warden — surgeon — devoted to eisuke — info

• Oooo, yes!! I love Jimin so much.
    Hmmm, Alexei's main points of manipulation would be sex, drugs and violence like any good ex-mob guy
    Jiminie and Alexei are around the same age, so he could manipulate him into something risque if you wanted But Jimin and Eisuke are too cute to screw up so
    With the idea of drugs, Alexei could attempt to manipulate Jimin into supplying him with substances.
    And violence-- Alexei would have to be for some reason mad enough at Jimin to pressure him into hurting something.
    Honestly, Lexei is just a general... bad guy, so if you have any other ideas floating around, I'd be happy to hear them O:
    Also ily Kyuu, you're a rockstar

if you don't kill me --

• °ˎˊ˗ well, if you're down for a plot like that then alexei could definitely manipulate him into sex if u don't mind him being mauled by an angry bf it's a bit dark but yeah we could even make it a long term plot or smth

orrrr dark plot number two!! alexei could use jimin to test drugs on and shit / kind of use him as a guinea pig

OR he could get some kind of blackmail on jimin (like catching him giving herbs to slaves) and just use it to make him do stuff for him idk

no uuuuuu ilysm

• Alexei's morals are really skewed, so he'd definitely be open to a long term plot and getting mauled
    Lex would really need to have some personal dirt on Jimin to blackmail him.

if you don't kill me --

• °ˎˊ˗   sounds great!! something long term would really suit me c:

hmm for the blackmail...he could learn that jimin's meeting his sister from the cartel and has made a deal with a cartelian for the cartel's safety since that's pretty much one of his bigger secrets and he could def get in trouble with cory for protecting the cartel

• 그 욕심이 지옥을 부르는 나팔이 될 지는 BREATHE

i'm down to do something with alexei and anila, although i'm not 100% sure what.

punch your lights out, hit the pavement

that's what i call entertainment ─── ˚₊✩

─────── ( anilius 'anila' ┆ the exiles ┆ tags and storage ) ───────

• @/Jimin The Cartel hurt his mother, so he would 100% be personal about anything dealing with the Cartel.

@/Anila Well, Alexei had dated Viper's son for a bit. Anila could try to talk bad about Viper and get royally kicked in the ass by Alexei. Anila could bombard Alexei with questions about Viper and what he had been doing.

if you don't kill me --

• °ˎˊ˗   aaaa perfect! would you like a thread to get it kicked off?

• Sure! <3 Would you like to make it, or shall I?

if you don't kill me --

• °ˎˊ˗   could you possibly? <3 i def can if ur busy or anything tho!!

• 그 욕심이 지옥을 부르는 나팔이 될 지는 BREATHE

anila could drop the occasional question about viper, but he's mostly just trying to fit in for the time being.

punch your lights out, hit the pavement

that's what i call entertainment ─── ˚₊✩

─────── ( anilius 'anila' ┆ the exiles ┆ tags and storage ) ───────