PATH MADE CLEAR // open, Thunderlands visitor

Check out Ivoria in Agrelos! They are an evil backboard group situated on the waterway. Successful completion of a trial is required in order to join. We have a great OOC community and would love to have you!

• DEATH WOULD BE A RELEASE

Deathstroke came to bring them an answer at last. The wolf turned himself into a mako shark in order to make the journey to the Drowned Empire's home. He moved swiftly and carefully, and once he breached the air pocket. Once inside he returned to his former form and he had a good shake to remove the water droplets from his pelt. Looking around he was briefly entrapped in a moment of sheer awe. This was... beautiful.

Sadly he couldn't afford to wait around too long, though he did hope to have time for a tour before he had to depart. The wolf let forth a long howl to announce his presence.

FROM THIS LIFE

3584457-09252019_gsupreachere9_gs.jpg
    D E A T H S T R O K E
    Slade - Joseph Wilson - The Terminator - Masamune
    WILSON FAMILY GUIDE
    Male - One Eyed Assassin - Shape-Shifter - Killer of Legends & Gods - Thunderlands

• "Aye, quit howlin' over there -! Oh, it's just ya, Deathstroke. My bad," Kea would hum in a cheery tone as he skipped over to the Thunderlander, head cocked in curiosity as he stood there for a moment in awkward silence. "Ah, anything I could do for ya? Oh right, and what're ya here for? Sorry, been a long time since I've done shit like this," the hybrid would admit as he shook out his scruffy pelt, alligator tail thumping lightly against the sand as he awaited an answer from the other.

LOOK INTO YOUR HEART & LET ME KNOW:

: · ╯do things turn black and gray as they go?

when i'm far too gone, can you show me love? ⁎

• ・゚ ✦ ° ― perhaps having ikeasbitch at the forefront of the group was not a good idea . his wild tendencies were something that could affect them all , given their small numbers , though it wasn't like he could control the older male . the , now , fata morgana , need only follow the accented voice in order to find their apparent visitor . he barely offers deathstroke a smile , though his gaze is not malicious . amadeus is merely quiet , calculating , and trying to pick up on any information that he can just be giving the thunderlander a once over .

taking everything for granted but we still respect the time☾ ‧₊˚ ✦

we move along with some new passion knowing everything is f i n e

prince s. amadeus go deo alcides adamo & solaris kingdom sunchaser ─ | storage

• DEATH WOULD BE A RELEASE

"Hello again. Well, I come bringing news of a political matter. After some deliberation it has been decided that the Thunderlands will enter an alliance with the Drowned Empire. Also, since meeting you I have been promoted to the leader rank of the Thunderlands. Feliks and I now lead side by side."

Deathstroke explained as he decided to get straight down to business. No reason to drag the whole thing out.

"So, how are things here? I hope all is going well."

FROM THIS LIFE

3584457-09252019_gsupreachere9_gs.jpg
    D E A T H S T R O K E
    Slade - Joseph Wilson - The Terminator - Masamune
    WILSON FAMILY GUIDE
    Male - One Eyed Assassin - Shape-Shifter - Killer of Legends & Gods - Thunderlands