KING KILL; asimov

Check out Ivoria in Agrelos! They are an evil backboard group situated on the waterway. Successful completion of a trial is required in order to join. We have a great OOC community and would love to have you!
  • Batterychicken had never shied away from drug use. It was more the unknown that scared others away from the substances, he thought. Before ever trying them, he had educated himself on their effects and safe dosages. It meant that he was able to enjoy the high without suffering from addiction. At least, he had convinced himself that. Others could interpret his regular drug use as dependancy, and although that wasn’t as terrible as full addiction, it was one of the only methods he used to cope with the world. It was all down to interpretation.

So far, this week had been pretty shitty. The tension between him and Breakout was at a breaking point, and he was still simmering with anger. That evening, Batterychicken had actually looked forward to pulling the leaves off the coca plant that he had growing in his room, with noticeable force. Technically, he should be saving it all for selling for the business, but the lieutenant didn't really care. He regularly stole from the plants that he was growing, as hell, he wasn't about to pay for anything. Putting himself first came naturally, sometimes. Now located in the deserted kitchen, he set up his appliances on the countertop to start brewing.

There was anger and frustration embedded in every move that he made, as he almost slammed his teapot onto the counter - drowning the leaves with hot water from a flask of boiling water he had. Chewing on a coca leaf as he waited for the leaves to steep, he’d anticipate the hit, almost craving it. Swiping a tongue over his jaw, little pieces of the leaf sticking to the sides of his mouth, he stared at the steaming pot with longing and hunger. Who needed a lover, when you had cocaine? Batterychicken mused to himself, tapping his paw impatiently. They made your heart race just the same.

// ASIMOV  

SOUR TO THE BONE MARROW

HORRID TO THE CORE!

( tags, ic opinions, played by evie! )

• " — Asimov was told not to do drugs anymore by Latte, really, and he wanted to listen to him in order to avoid getting Latte worried, but really, Asimov was fine. He hadn't overdosed or anything like that; his odd behavior had been caused from the sudden pull back down to reality, the high of coca leaves lasting a lot shorter than he thought it was.

His mind was torn from his thoughts when he saw Battery in the chicken. Recently, Asimov had begun to grow closer to the male, really; they were both victims of Breakout's undeserved anger, and although Asimov loved Breakout and could understand his emotions, he knew he couldn't treat people like he did. As... awful-smelling as Battery was, he a competent lieutenant and a valuable asset to the Cartel, his expertise on drugs pretty much unrivaled.

"Smells good," the capo said, leaning on the counter. That was more or less a lie; coca leaves had a particularly odd, herbal scent that Asimov didn't quite enjoy. "You make tea with it? That's clever. I just chewed them up. Worst salad ever," He commented idly, watching the dark furred male work. "... You know, we rarely ever talk, and that surprises me, because I try to get along with people who actually benefit the Cartel," He said, complimenting the other. "What's on your mind?"

lil_jon.png

PLAYIN' FOR KEEPS, DON'T PLAY US FOR WEAK!

CARTEL BOSS | TAGS | PLOT | PLAYED BY MADSTER

• Well, it wasn't like Batterychicken had ever had a lover. Ever since he was old enough to comprehend the vast world of drugs he'd dived into it. Constant drug use had significantly lowered his libido. It wasn't like Batterychicken didn't feel sexual attraction, but the drugs he used severely altered that. He didn't feel the need for a romantic and sexual partner, with drugs filling that hole in his life just fine. He couldn't relate to Asimov's recent breakup, not really. Turning to drugs to solve problems, maybe he could.

Honestly, Batterychicken found Asimov's presence rather calming. They seemed to have some sort of mutual understanding. Despite the anger pumping through his veins, he managed a chuckle when Asimov approached him. The tea smelt nice to him, it was deep and earthy, but also bitter, like its taste. "Coca salad. Sounds terribly bitter. I thought you were a chef, Asimov?" Batterychicken cackled, as he dunked his paw into the almost boiling water to press down the leaves. He long abused paws were well accustomed to the scorching liquid, and he hardly flinched.

"Mmm, usually I find tea calming to the soul. This one has quite the opposite effect," Batterychicken commented, with a smirk. Licking over his maw, slobbering from his jaw, he turned to face Asimov. At his praise, Batterychicken's eyes would grow wider as he grinned, as he tilted his head to the side. Really, he didn't understand what made him that useful to the Cartel. Sure, he could grow many illicit substances, and he knew a lot about them. He didn't really sell them, however. Not mentioning his habit of using the drugs he was meant to be cultivating for the business.

"I'm actually beneficial to the Cartel?" Batterychicken laughed, as he sniffed at the tea, deciding it was ready. As he was asked what was on his mind, all the pent up anger came flooding back. As he placed out a mug (which was more the size of the bowl), it was obvious that he was having a difficult time containing it, from the way his jaw was tensed. "Your Godfather is pissing me off," Batterychicken scowled, before using his mouth to pour out a large cup of the tea. Thought Breakout was Asimov's best friend, he still believed that he could express his anger to the capo. He would know what it felt like, as Batterychicken had witnessed Breakout's cold words to his consigliere. "Using me as a scapegoat. Not my fucking problem that his children chose to leave. He won't stop pushing me around. But I can't do anything about it! Because he's the Godfather. You too! When Damaskrose left-" He paused his rather scattered rant. His lips curled up in a snarl suddenly twisted into a grin. "Want some tea?" He asked, with a smirk.

SOUR TO THE BONE MARROW

HORRID TO THE CORE!

( tags, ic opinions, played by evie! )

• " — Asimov grinned when Battery mentioned he was a chef. I sort of am, I guess, he thought, but didn't voice it- Battery continued to speak. The scarlet kitsune got a little closer as the lieutenant turned around to face him, and he leaned on a counter as the lieutenant spoke. Tea had calming properties... right, but when it was coca-leaves-tea, he figured it did the exact opposite, as Battery stated, and he grinned, nodding.

Battery spoke about how Breakout was pissing him off, and then asked him if he wanted some tea. "Yeah, sure," He said, nodding about the tea. Getting high with Battery... might not be the worst thing he's done recently, right? He decided he'd comfort him. "Yeah, he's definitely looking for someone to put the blame on. I don't blame you," He flicked his tail. "... It was really shitty what he said to me, but he apologized to me. He should apologize to you too," He added, brow furrowing. He loved Breakout, of course, and it pained him to hear about his friend's shortcomings. "Listen. I consider myself a pretty logical, rational man, and I think you're a great asset to the Cartel. I don't bother to associate with people who don't contribute, really," Asshole move? Probably, but he didn't have the time of day. "And you're a cool dude," He'd add quickly. "... Breakout will come around. I know he's acting horrible right now, but... I don't know, maybe he'll see a therapist," He'd say with a shrug.

"So- to make the tea- you just add the leaves to hot water, or...?" If I want tea, I have people make tea for me. I've never done it myself. I haven't even done many drugs.

lil_jon.png

PLAYIN' FOR KEEPS, DON'T PLAY US FOR WEAK!

CARTEL BOSS | TAGS | PLOT | PLAYED BY MADSTER