battle boss // o, sanctuarian

Check out Ivoria in Agrelos! They are an evil backboard group situated on the waterway. Successful completion of a trial is required in order to join. We have a great OOC community and would love to have you!
  • They were really feeling the pressure now. Another capture from one of those damn Ruiners on their lands, they could only hope that Percival would come out of it alive unlike that npc child that didn't have the same luck. They were damn tired of them and they wished that Sanguine Ruins had been the only anticlan in Agrelos, one that they could solely focus their sights on, but no, they didn't have that luxury. Especially not so when they practically were neighbors with the next biggest anticlan: the Exiles.

Surprisingly enough, they didn't pester the Sanctuary as much as the Ruins had. They really haven't pestered them in a long while and so, maybe they were willing to a truce? A temporary one, they hoped, because one could never know what would be the deal with anticlans. Yet they were fearing the worst when it came time to demand their member back from the desert-dwelling group and it'd be real shit timing if the Exiles wanted to mess with them at the same time. The Sanctuary was strong, they were sure of it, but two anticlans on their heels was too much for any clan. The Shepherd hoped that the Exiles could temporarily look away from them while they tried to get their shit in order with the Ruins.

Sadly, there was no picnics for this moment, only a spectral snow leopard that felt like their head was being rammed in by a truck. "Hey! Could someone get me CORRUPTTIMELINES. ? Need to speak to him about something!" they called out loud, hoping that a patrol would scurry off and bring back the big wvyern.

• *:・゚🔱✦ OLYMPIA A.I.R.E

—— Life is a fantasy | tags & information *:・゚🔱✦

Unfortunately it seemed they'd have to settle for Cory's daughter for the moment, as the prodigy seemed to be the first one to arrive. She approached cautiously, alert for any quick movement, though it seemed this visitor wasn't hostile, if anything more docile. She stopped a respectful but close distance from the stranger. "How can we help you?" She asked, might as well engage with the sanctuarian while they waited for her wyvern father, who regrettably seemed to be scarcer and scarcer lately, though Oli knew he'd show up for something like this. He always did.

"Speech."

yB6pyjY.jpg9gVfaFJ.jpgbLtBrx7.jpg

I CAN'T CHANGE

☾・゚. —— GUESS YOU CAN BLAME IT ON MY LEFT SIDE BRAIN

The Exiles | 8 Months | Female |

• you're part of a machine! —

"I got it, Oli," he tells his daughter, eyes grazing over the still-fresh branding upon her shoulder as he did so. Inwardly, he wanted to ask her if it hurt and make it feel better, but decided now would not be the best time. He couldn't baby her forever, as much as he wished to grasp her innocence in his hands again and bestow it back upon her. She was not innocent, after their first kills they never held the same innocence they once had. A brief exhale passed his nose, his massive form shifting closer with a genuine smile behind his taut lips. "What do you need?" he asked calmly.

chicken_leg_fuck.png

YOU DON'T KNOW HOW SICK YOU MAKE ME

YOU MAKE ME FUCKING SICK TO MY STOMACH

CORY — 6 YRS — WARDEN — EXILES — MALE — PENNED BY charlie

• ੈ♡˳  Jimin approaches next after Cory, weaving his way to the wyvern's side and sticking close there. "Ah?" he resounds, rather intrigued by the presence of a Sanctuarian on their borders - it's not every day that one shows up, after all, and he wonders what sort of important business the individual may have with their leader. Actually, he remembers them from the picnic they hosted right by the Exiles' border - he offers a soft smile as their familiarity dawns upon him and his tail begins to wag to and fro, but he knows that they are likely here on serious business...or at least, he hopes so, this time. Cory's patience with them would run rather thin with them if not, he expects.

/ SUPER RUSHED

peaches and cream , sweeter than sweet ; chocolate cheeks and chocolate wings

but その羽根は悪魔みたい 逆に sweet が bitter bitter ; kiss me ——--- ◜‧ ✦ ‧◞

jimin park — the exiles — warden — surgeon — devoted to eisuke — information

• A child. A newly branded one. They tried to put on a smile for her as she approached and kept her distance. "Going to ask Corrupttimelines something important. Just some clan stuff," they said, but decided to keep it mostly vague. They didn't mind if they stuck around to listen, but she wouldn't have any power to do anything. Luckily, the big man himself arrived in quick time alongside Jimin -- both of them they saw when they were holding their picnic nearby. "Hey you two, sorry I couldn't bring some cheese over this time," they murmured as levitating paws shifted uneasily. "This shouldn't be too quick, but I've realized that we haven't had much trouble going on between us. Was wondering if a truce of some kind would sit well with you two?"

• ੈ♡˳ Was wondering if a truce of some kind would sit well with you two? And now, Jimin thinks to the tradition they have recently put in place within the group - usually, the Exiles would say no to any kind of ceasefire, but Eisuke has said that in exchange for a price, it would be highly beneficial for them to accept this sort of offer. "A truce?" the deputy warden hesitates, looking sideways at the wyvern who leads his group. "We don't do truces...unless you have something to offer us in return. I - I mean, one of your groupmates recently killed one of us and dropped his body at the border, s - so....there's definitely trouble..." he says meekly, voice soft but gaze serious. The usually sweet and chipper deputy had been horrified that Viper's corpse had been delivered to their borders like that, so indignant that he had drawn his weapon and even issued a threat. One thing is for sure, he's no longer a weakling of a pup ; when the situation demands it, he will shed his naivete and his bright demeanor.

• Liquid time was wonky, so Fireghost hadn't gotten to the part where they witnessed it firsthand with Erdrick coming back on the timeline so this was a shock. Just as they were having troubles with the Ruins once again, something else had to occur and now they were looking like the idiot here. Smooth talking had been a Liqi specialty, they weren't so well-versed in it. However, their gentle smile refused to fade as they weren't here to hurt any of them; they had a feeling that at least Jimin would understand it. "I'm sorry about that, I'll go back and check that out--" Whoever it was, at least save it for the damn Ruiners. They could care less about the safety of the desert-dwellers at this point, but they'd really needed the Exiles to play along especially now that some might already be plotting revenge. "-- I swear, I'm kind of in the dark about that instead. But, uh... back to business, what do y'all want? I'm sure we can be reasonable here!" Without shedding blood that wasn't from those desert kid-snatchers.

• °ˎˊ˗   Jimin believes them when they say that they didn't know about the death of Viper at the hands of Erdrick - to be honest, they seem rather kind and trustworthy, and that has been his impression of them ever since they showed up at the border for a picnic. "J - Just make sure you have a word with him, please," he vocalizes softly, with a short nod of his head. However, the matter of a truce can surely be arranged for the right price. He's not completely sure how much Cory will expect in return for their mercy, but he reluctantly chimes in with what he thinks is reasonable - it feels awful to make them negotiate for their safety, but he's well aware that it's either this or continued warring, and the Sanctuary has always struck him as such a peaceful, kind group. If it can be avoided, he doesn't want their two groups to fight. "Ah...we could use some medical supplies or some weapons, if you have any to offer?" he says. It sounds like a fair demand, nothing too rare that they can't replace, but things that the group needs for its warfare in the coming days. The deputy warden pauses to pivot his gaze to CORRUPTTIMELINES. , as if to seek his approval and ask him for his own opinion on what a fair trade is. It's their first time negotiating with another group this way, after all, so it's all trial and error.

• you're part of a machine! —

He looks to Jimin as he handles the situation, fairly well at that. Huffing a gentle sigh, his eyes trail back to the Sanctuarian. Well, shit. They needed medical supplies more than anything. And in truth, Cory much enjoyed the Sanctuary. Taking this into account, he would nod his head gingerly. “Yes. We need herbs, lots of them. As you can imagine, we go through them quick,” he explains, nodding his head.

chicken_leg_fuck.png

YOU DON'T KNOW HOW SICK YOU MAKE ME

YOU MAKE ME FUCKING SICK TO MY STOMACH

CORY — 6 YRS — WARDEN — EXILES — MALE — PENNED BY charlie