Removing the Support Center board

An announcement concerning sensitive clan-wide plots has been released! You can view it HERE!
Check out Ivoria in Agrelos! They are an evil backboard group situated on the waterway. Successful completion of a trial is required in order to join. We have a great OOC community and would love to have you!
  • Staff have decided to remove the Support Center. While we encourage that kind of space for players to seek that emotional support, staff realized that it was not getting utilized appropriately. When it was used, it was more often than not to subtly rant about people or characters on the site.

Please do keep in mind that we encourage talking about your issues to seek that support, but we also must keep in mind that staff and members on FeralFront are not educated on how to properly deal with several things that crop up. Because of that, we're keeping the list of helpful areas to contact if you are struggling. We encourage seeking professional help for anything you are struggling with.

PLEASE NOTE! I am having to juggle a lot in real life right now. Due to that, I am having a hard time accessing the site to respond to conversations/questions/requests in a timely manner. If you need immediate/quicker responses, please message another staff member. Thank you guys for the patience and I hope to return as I normally would have been within a few weeks. :)