Plot with mini god

• Tags -- "Speech"

[indent] this here is my new son, Legrandite. He's a very ambitious religious figure for the Volary flight's new religion and he's ditermined to prove himself as future God himself. But he's also big baby so please be gentle with this little dumby.

He's OPEN to

-- Friends

-- Enemies

-- Servants

-- bullies

-- crushes on him / him crushing on y/c

--

I'd need some discussing on"

-- long term romance

-- kidnapping / maiming

-- litters (closed. he's a baby)

Interaction ideas"

-- make fun of him for thinking he's a god

-- notice he can't fly and try and help him (must be outside of clan cus he refuses to look weak in front of his clanmates)

-- catch him about to pass out from lack of sleep

-- teach him about clan politics and current clan happenings

-- Border fight!

-- he tries to convince you to join the Flights / his religion

I WORKED HARD FOR EVERYTHING I'VE GOT

and that's the way it's supposed to be!

tags.

• Maybe a frienemies development with Luci from the Cartel? the lil guy could also use some friends anyway considering recent events XD

He could possibly help to teach Legrandite how to fly, though he's also the sort who would mock him if he describes himself as being a god.

7d91207dd45dd02f1716740c09fca8b5e91dccad.gifv

"Luci"

1... 2... 3... Triple Tap, You Die

6 Moons - Basilsune (Basilisk/Kitsune Hybrid) - Cartel - Male

• Oh heck I’m down! Maybe they meet and become friends at the flight’s border with luci covering his scent cus talking with the cartel is a no-no for this godling

They have their fun interaction, possible with flight instruction, possibly with bullying each other

Then at the end or maybe in a while new thread - maybe during a bloody raid if you want to be extra angsty - it’s revealed Luci is an enemy and Grand is devastated

But Grand is also hella loyal to his friends so the next time they meet it’s nothing but bantering because Grand doesn’t want to be friends but also really does

So a rivalry instead is born >:)

I WORKED HARD FOR EVERYTHING I'VE GOT

and that's the way it's supposed to be!

tags.

• Sounds good! Loving the potential long term implications of this. Constantly bickering and saying nasty things to each other, but damn, they'd do anything to protect the other and be there during times of need XD

I could probably get a thread up for their initial meeting if you want?

7d91207dd45dd02f1716740c09fca8b5e91dccad.gifv

"Luci"

1... 2... 3... Triple Tap, You Die

6 Moons - Basilsune (Basilisk/Kitsune Hybrid) - Cartel - Male

• ☾・゚. i'd rather stay awake when i'm asleep

Maybe a cute friendship between these two

Vinnie loves learning about gods and their lore so she'll definitely be super amazed when he tells her he's a god and she would likely join his religion

fly me to the moon let me play among the stars ✧・゚:*

let me see what spring is like on jupiter and mars

• okokok so she has no wings but desperately wants to fly so like maybe they meet when she's wandering around vf territory and she befriends him bc she thinks it's cool he has wings and she hopes he can give her rides or smthn

but then realizes he can't fly and just awkwardly tries to not act super disappointed in the moment

edit/ WAIT ANTII IS THIS YOU?? IM MOBILE SO IT'S HARD TO TELL

IUJLzd6.jpg J5o2W3J.jpg ff27ZaB.jpg

I DON'T NEED THE WORLD TO SEE

☾・゚. —— THAT I'VE BEEN THE BEST I CAN BE

alouette halcyon-alcides | "birdie" | painted brigade | rookie