SANGUINE RUINS PLOTTING

We've done a few more changes to the site you can read about HERE
  • Alright my head is killing me so I'm gonna turn in. I'll log back into feralfront through my phone so if you need for me an interaction: CYPRUS! with the private thread I made for yourself and vukasin/asshole of a kitsune XD, CARNIVOROUSCARNIVAL for finishing up storm capture thread and/or starting the torture thread, anyone posts in Grave Lesson, responding to the human animal shelter and/or human...beach au where vukasin is in both, ELIAN for tormenting Vuka, just tag me when you posts and I'll try to get responses up. I cannot promise when, I might be passed out all night. If not, I'll get to them tomorrow or sometime this weekend.

• I haven't got the slightest idea if anyone is curious or not about the issue between the NPC kitsune (Minnow) and the NPC Cheetah. Nobody probably cares but I'll explain.

Cheetah boy used to have a half-brother (tiger x leopardess hybrid due to mother could shapeshift and was a leopardess when she met a tiger but yeah). Anyway, cheetah boy and his family used to live in the brigade but kitsune boy used to be part of solaris kingdom before joining the brigade. He would pick on cheetah boy's half-brother (jealousy of his pretty fur-the guy's also vain in addition to being a scumbag) but anyway he wasn't in the brigade on good intentions. The way I see it (in my head) is he purposely kidnapped the cheetah's half-brother to be a prisoner at the kingdom where he'd torture the kid and the kid was eventually killed by the kingdom. He (Minnow) kinda had a duel alliance with the Kingdom x off the top of my head I can't think but was a half-clanner due to blood and raised in both clans which weren't welcoming of him due to his half-clan status. Cheetah boy was told about it by Minnow and he rushed to save his half-brother...only to find out the solarians killed his brother mercilessly. Since then, cheetah boy's felt guilt about his half-brother's death and so that's why he leaves in grave lesson and why he hates minnow/sometimes helps the prisoners with food, water, occasionally blood. To repent for his failure to save his half-brother. He doesn't outright speak out against the torture and capturing that the ruins like or their ideals of sacrifice, but at the same time he doesn't approve of it and has learned to have a relative neutral attitude towards the capture/raiding/torture/red god religion and all said religion entails. Cheetah boy finds it easier to 'care for' who he can among the prisoners as much as he is able while willingly going on captures/raids if asked and even participates in some of the red god stuff (like the bone carving thing for example) to keep out of the more volatile devout priests/priestesses and avoid being turned into a sacrifice himself. Cheetah boy feels guilt as he introduced his half-brother to Minnow, not knowing what Minnow was like or would do (he is correct when he tells Vuka in Gwen's prisoner thread that Minnow is two-faced; guy's like a snake) and feels he contributed to his half-brother's death by not only introducing Minnow and his half-brother who was quite young at the time but also being unable to save his half-brother from being murdered and too late to save him. It...haunts him.

Anyway, so that's the story.

One might ask: Are you going to make cheetah boy?

I am...honestly not sure if I will make him or just end up staying an npc.

Decided to make his account since I came up with the backstory.

• heyo, welcome!

i'm not sure if you were looking for anything in particular but i can offer elian for pretty much whatever! he's can be a bit grouchy / disconnected but he could always use more drinking buddies or something c:

• i can see abi and cleo being an odd duo, LOL, with cleo trying to teach abi about the ruins but lowkey she doesn't really know all that much either, haha

━━━━ JOIN IN OUR PRAYER, IN OUR SONG,

OF BIRTHRIGHTS AND LOVE! *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

cleo ecuador-asimov | ruins third tier | jace x asimov | info

• Welcome Abigor! Vukasin doesn’t do much, actually he does nothing but if your character wants to meet a ruiner pet, he can see Vukasin around Carni’s pyramid towards the central part of camp. Just look for the muzzled chained lupurca!

Now, my other character (Ker) on my wynterherbs sub account, he’s recently been promoted to second tier and accepted it, but he is usually in his pyramid, at the blood Nile or in the prison. He’s up for interactions, friends, rivals, etc. He’s one of the nicer guys (and vukasin) in the ruins. Ker would honestly probably give the guy a place to stay until he found his paws-providing he didn’t steal anything, or show him how to carve bones and stone into figurines (a pastime of his, bone carving picked up during his time in the ruins).

• if you want to plot with Velveteen she is open! Depending on the situation she can be friendly to a degree but she has a tendency for aggression

I GO AND FIX MYSELF BY BREAKING SOMEBODY ELSE

velveteen - sanguine ruins - 3rd tier - monster - tags

AND I WON'T TAKE THE FALL, THEY WARNED YOU ABOUT ME

• I'm gonna throw Mochi in here as well, whose open for almost anything. He's generally friendly and easy to get along with, but it's not hard to make him angry if you push the right buttons xD

3qEmKZD.gif

DON'T BE LIKE A PREY

male - single -homosexual - pastel calico wolf - sanguine ruins 2nd tier

penned by symmetry - template art colored by Fallen <3

tags

BE SMOOTH LIKE A SNAKE

• If your heart tells you to then who are you to question it

i'm always down for plots with eva!

If the world gets you down, don't be afraid to wrestle it

tags

AmEX3tQ.png

such a beautiful mess intertwined and overrun

evangeline m.f.a.i.e.m sanguine ruins regent information penned by kermie.

• i'm also down for plotting! con is kinda injured and going through a religious crisis rn but she's mostly chill i promise

UpD2LLq.png

☾・゚. YOU DON'T HAVE TO COME CLEAN TO ME

CONSTELLATIONDREAMER LEONIDAS | SANGUINE RUINS WARLORD | INFORMATION | PENNED BY VAUD

• O boy. Ok I'll sign myself up to make 4 threads. Open drinking one, tagging Elian.

Does Vukasin talk? Abigor would probably tease him for being such large creature and getting chained. I could create an open thread for that!

And thennn how about a thread with velveteen open/sparring if she'd be down to spar?

I'll make a private one with Mochi too... I dont know if Abi will tease him or just talk but I would love some interactions between the two after the Vel/Mochi encounter

I'm down to plot with Eva and Con, if one of you is willing to make like a three way private thread with them they could all interact? Abi would definitely want to learn more about the religion so that could create some tension.

I'll probably spread the ones I'm making over a few days, just let me know if you guys are good with that.

• If your heart tells you to then who are you to question it

i would be down for that. probably in a couple days though since work has been kinda rough for me this week and is draining my muse.

If the world gets you down, don't be afraid to wrestle it

tags

AmEX3tQ.png

such a beautiful mess intertwined and overrun

evangeline m.f.a.i.e.m sanguine ruins regent information penned by kermie.

• I can also offer carni lol
    she drinks, smokes, and enjoys a good torture at the water side (:
    really though, she's just an immortal, grouchy, traumatized casual-cannibal who i'm always looking to either make friends or make romantic relationships with

TO THINK YOU'RE ANY DIFFERENT FROM AN ANIMAL

( A CREATURE SICK AS YOU SHOULD BE PUT DOWN )

• Vukasin does talk. The muzzle he has allows him that luxury. The only time he doesn't talk is if it's for some reason off and the chain's looped a couple times around his muzzle, rendering him unable to do anything. But your character coming to tease him in an open thread is perfectly fine. Abigor

• tossing ezequiel in here. he could use some plots or interactions.

I CAN'T HELP THIS AWFUL ENERGY

GOD DAMN RIGHT, YOU SHOULD BE SCARED OF ME

MUTATED UTAHRAPTOR | 3 YEARS OLD | SANGUINE RUINS | 2nd TIER | PENNED BY KAGOME