fucked up by the blame | note from coco

Check out the Court of Halcyon, holy knights of the Bleak Wilds and a growing unboarded proclan who aim to bring peace and order to Agrelos!
  • Cocomero didn't want to come back to The Thunderlands, the shame in his gut thick and heavy. The capture had done a toll on him, tipped his world upside down. For as much as he knew, he had been abandoned, left to rot in the Ruins until they let him go, because nobody had ever once told him otherwise. And the things told to him by Cherrywine about Deathstroke... It made his teeth grit and his stomach roil. He didn't know who to believe or trust. Deathstroke was his father, he loved him, but the things the Ruiners said...

Well, he had told Lilith he was going to The Exiles, and he had done just that... Only to be turned away due to the new joining rules set in place. So he had wandered and wandered and now he was in the Flights. They had taken him in, and though it didn't feel like home, not quite yet, he couldn't... He couldn't return. He had betrayed his family. They wouldn't want him anymore, and he couldn't blame them, but... He had to let them know, so he had gotten help with writing a note.

Held down against any sort of wind by a small rock, a piece of paper lays on the border, the scent of Volary Flights coating it.

hI im in the flights. im sory to my famely. yOu can come elook for me but im not comin back. m sorry

- coh coccjo cocomero

☾*: I'M STRAIGHT-EDGE AS A PUNK, WELL MANNERED, AND I FEEL FREE

TAGS / VOLARY FLIGHTS / MEMBER / WOLF MIX / FELIKS X DEATHSTROKE / PENNED BY YLISSE

• A note lies underneath a rock and it had had been narrowly missed by the Thunderlander had not a bird been pecking on it. "Shoo!" the canine shouts at the bird that flies away and makes her way over to the piece of paper. Chase pushes the rock slightly, wondering why there is a scent of Volary Flights to it. Those birdies want to send an invitation? Squinting at the writing, she has no idea what it says. "Well this bitch can't read," Chase huffs picking up the paper with her claw and shaking it. Someone could read this, right? Although, she couldn't help but wonder why the scent beneath the Volary Flights seems familiar. Like maybe someone she knows.

TAGS

you're the sunflower

i think your love would be too much

• Leviathan heard his canine clanmate's words, the sound drawing him towards Chase with a look of inquiry. "Maybe it's an invite?" he offered with a shrug of his shoulders, amber eyes following the note as she shook it. Hopefully someone literate would be along shortly because he was not in the mood to trek back to camp with Chase in order to hunt down a reader. "I'm sure Cecilia will be able to read it. She's pretty smart," his head turned, as if expecting the cloudwatcher to materialize at the sound of her name. Things had been awkward between them since the Cartel's party and he was inclined to disappear himself in case she did happen to stumble upon them.

IF ONLY I COULD HOLD YOU ; YOU'D KEEP MY HEAD FROM GOING UNDER

I'M A SINKING SHIP THAT'S BURNING,

SO LET GO OF MY HAND. HOW CAN I GIVE YOU ALL OF ME, WHEN I'M ONLY HALF A MAN?

text here

THUNDERLANDS ∙∙∙ INFORMATION

• COLD HEART COVERED IN GOLD ——— IC OPINIONS !

Lilith finds herself approaching the duo with a small sigh passing through partly opened lips as lilac optics catch sight of the parchment that sit beside Chase and Levi. Curiously she came closer, a paw aiming to prod the paper. Lilith.. did not know how to read. If she could she would be a bit teary- eyed at knowing her brother was somewhere far safer. If she could she would want to beg her papas if she can visit. Alas, she could not, so she stood there in a slight daze as she looked between the two older members. "Hrmmm.." She murmured with furrowed brows. It was frustrating not knowing what was happening.

heartbreaker with an ego

doin' some things that could've been illegal

Lilith Wilson-Kowalki | Thunderlands | | PENNED BY GODDESS

• DEATH WOULD BE A RELEASE

"Now just what have you lot found?"

Deathstroke queried as he approached the cluster of individuals. He had heard someone mention that it was a potential invite, but something didn't feel quite right. Compared to others he was not illiterate, and he was well versed in a few languages on top of that. Though when you lived as long as he did you tended to become a bit of a sponge for knowledge and skills. The Skychief aimed to take the letter so he could give it a read. However, as his eye met the words his expression turned from keen curiosity to that of horror and grief.

"Coco... he's not coming home. He's in the Volary Flights."

It was better than the Exiles at least, but still... having the family spread out like this pained him. Why wouldn't Coco return to them? What had happened? He knew he needed to see him, if anything just to make sure that his baby boy was genuinely safe.

FROM THIS LIFE

• leapyear would approach slowly, a frown on his face as he listened in to the details of the note. he couldn't say that he knew cocomero too well other than awkwardly being there when they had been born, but other than that he didn't hold too much attachment to the other. despite that fact, he could sympathize with deathstroke's crestfallen tone. his own family was scattered about in the world and he had no clue where to look for them, but at least he had the peace of mind that they'd reunite together once he did find that. deathstroke on the other hand, had to swallow the fact that one of his own simply didn't want to come back. "i'm sure you can visit 'em there," offered the tom-cat with a small smile. anything to hopefully comfort him.

╔═════ ∘◦ ☆ ◦∘ ══════╗

tags

╚═════ ∘◦ ❉ ◦∘ ══════╝

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

HE/HIM — THREE-EYED SPARKLY BLUE CAT — THUNDERLANDS — PENNED BY STARRY.

Leapyear was right, he could at least visit his son and ensure that he was safe and to show him that his mother was still there and ready to look out for him regardless of how far apart they were. The wolf drew in a deep breath through his nose before he exhaled once again, trying his hardest to remain composed.

"Yes... yes, you are right. I should go and see him as soon as possible."

At the same time a check up on the Volary Flights was required anyway just to help maintain relations and a good face.

FROM THIS LIFE

• Leviathan screwed his eyes shut before opening them and mouthing a quick 'oh shit' in Chase's direction. It appears they couldn't have been further off the mark when guessing the note's purpose. Straightening, he couldn't help the sheepish half-grin that crossed his features, as if he were trying to lighten the mood. "Since the Flights are allies, and we could always use more events to strengthen our bonds', perhaps an event would be nice? After the Maze of course. How about a member exchange? That way you can have a few days with him if you choose to participate?" the charcoal hued male was just throwing out suggestions at this point, but he could tell the skychief was upset and, though the alternative was much worse, he wanted to show that his child becoming a member of an allied clan was about the best outcome he could have hoped for. Besides, of course, his child remaining here in the Thunderlands.

IF ONLY I COULD HOLD YOU ; YOU'D KEEP MY HEAD FROM GOING UNDER

I'M A SINKING SHIP THAT'S BURNING,

SO LET GO OF MY HAND. HOW CAN I GIVE YOU ALL OF ME, WHEN I'M ONLY HALF A MAN?

text here

THUNDERLANDS ∙∙∙ INFORMATION

"A member exchange could work, yes. Though that depends on whether you can tolerate me being away for a few days, because you know that I'd throw myself over there in a heartbeat. Just... any excuse to see my baby boy."

Deathstroke did like the idea so he knew he would have to get in contact with Freya and open communication on the idea. At least they were just next door to each other.

"Levi, would you like to help with the organisation of this? We'll need to talk with the Volary Flights and of course find others from here who would wish to go."

FROM THIS LIFE

Hearing that her brother wasn't in the Exiles sent a wave of relief over her. He was safe. Far away from home, but safe, and in the end that's what mattered most to her. She turned to her father with pleading eyes. "Papa can I come too?"

heartbreaker with an ego

• he never experienced fatherhood, even when he had taken up the role because his own parents hadn't been there to grow up the little ones. he was happy to see that everyone was chipping in for deathstroke and even finding some kind of use for it to help strengthen ally bonds. the politic sides of agrelos didn't concern him, he was more of a floater in the jungles. "if ya need any more help, i don't mind lendin' a paw," he meowed afterwards. it seemed levi and lilith probably had it covered.

╔═════ ∘◦ ☆ ◦∘ ══════╗

tags

╚═════ ∘◦ ❉ ◦∘ ══════╝

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

HE/HIM — THREE-EYED SPARKLY BLUE CAT — THUNDERLANDS — PENNED BY STARRY.

"Thank you Leapyear, and of course Lilith. Right, I shall talk with Freya and see what can be organised. Could be fun as a two week event, with each individual free to travel to and fro if they sense that they are needed home at any point. Lilith, would you like to come with me to go and speak with the Volarians? Anyone else?"

Deathstroke thought that taking a couple individuals along would be nice, especially to help brainstorm as a bit of a group.

FROM THIS LIFE

Lilith nods her head excitedly at the mere thought of possibly seeing her brother again, tail wagging behind her as she nuzzles her father once more and allows a smile to finally grace her lips. She was so desperate to see he was okay, to put her conscience at ease. "Yes yes yes!!"

heartbreaker with an ego