BUDDY ACTIVITY GAME

Check out Ivoria in Agrelos! They are an evil backboard group situated on the waterway. Successful completion of a trial is required in order to join. We have a great OOC community and would love to have you!
  • ALL CREDIT FOR THIS GOES TO HOPEY AND SHADOWCLAN

How it goes: all the names of the characters who would like to participate are put in a random pairing generator and the pairs (or groups, depending on the number we have) that are picked must create a thread/plot together. The thread can be open or private and the plot can be small or large. It's just a way to make sure the clan stays inclusive and everyone feels welcomed. It deters members from only plotting with a small group and maybe help muse across the board as well!

There are a few rules for this just to make sure everything runs as smoothly as possible:

1. Stay active! If your partner is left hanging, I will have to give them a new one and that just gets messy - try not to sign up if you don't think you can stay active. If you have a trip or something that will hinder your activity, let me know and I can add you in at a later time c: On that same note - if your partner is inactive, feel free to let me know so I can find you another!

2. Try to be as friendly, creative, and inclusive as possible! We want this to benefit everyone!

3. If you have finished your plot and/or thread with your partner/group and would like another, just comment below and I'll add you up again!

I believe that's it! If you have any questions, let me know c:

All you have to do to participate is comment below with the character(s) you would like to add to the list! I'll leave this open for a few days, depending on the attention it gets and then begin creating the groups.

I DON'T POSSESS THESE THOUGHTS

THEY POSSESS ME

Bio & Pinterest Trad. WindClan Leader 25 Moons PENNED BY Blitz Krieg

The post was edited 4 times, last by BRIGHTSTAR ().

• please add bean-head if you don't mind!

...you make me, make me, make me wanna cry...

and now I beg to see you dance just one more time

windclan | she-cat | warrior | 13 moons | penned by sparkofgrey

(c)trexgirl

• Ok! I've decided to do groups of three due to the large number of participants <3 The names were put through a random generator.

Your threads can be open or private! Have fun with your assigned buddies!

GROUP 1: Cosmospring, Swiftclaw, Coldpaw

GROUP 2: Blacknight, Bitterburn, Amaranthusleap

GROUP 3: Whitelightning, Ivy, Lilypetal

GROUP 4: Raccoonhobble, Beansprout, Cloudwatcher

GROUP 5: Rainsweptheart, Springleap, Crowpaw, Brightstar (had to add one more to this one due to an extra character)

I DON'T POSSESS THESE THOUGHTS

THEY POSSESS ME

Bio & Pinterest Trad. WindClan Leader 25 Moons PENNED BY Blitz Krieg