plot / threads w lou?

We've done a few more changes to the site you can read about HERE
  • LOU | SHADOW VEIL MEMBER | BIO

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hello guys! i'd love some plots or threads with lou so she can get to know her fellow clanmates better! she's open to anything (interaction threads, friends, enemies, etc.) except for rape, torture, and death. go wild folks! more info is in her bio above

ALSO ALSO disclaimer: she sucks big time and is very mean and vulgar, she will not be nice just bc a character is younger / weaker than her...

I JUMP THE FREEWAY MEDIAN, I'M SAVAGE —

'CAUSE MY MODE IS THAT I'M MEANER THAN THE AVERAGE

L2gHoMQ.gif

• lou and cody interacting would be a DISASTER. cody is a very hotheaded child he would just go off on her if she said the wrong thing BHSFSDF

can you imagine her just,, arguing with a small child. im sorry but thats a hilarious concept

I DON'T OWE ANYTHING

cody + shadow veil+ tags

• SLKSDGJK:FGVJ:DR:FLDVK:LKF: OMG... she would definitely argue with a child, her hands are rated e for everyone

i can make a thread for them later today! dsfjlkf

L2gHoMQ.gif

• casually bumping this cuz smelly head is back :pensive:

L2gHoMQ.gif

• hey! I was thinking that maybe these two could have a thread where they nerd out over their favorite books. Or, even better Lou tries to teach Nau self defense and she fails miserably.

day to night to morning

keep with me in the moment ❥ (tags, shadow veil, duskguard)

• hi!! i think the second option could work well - though lou is a terrible and harsh teacher, so that could be interesting :eyes: !!

L2gHoMQ.gif

• haha that makes it even better! who should make the thread?

day to night to morning

keep with me in the moment ❥ (tags, shadow veil, duskguard)

• !!! i can make it, but it might take me until tomorrow <3 if you wanna make if before me then feel free to!

L2gHoMQ.gif

• MKES GRABBY HANDS

what should they do :eyes: ?? maybe Lou could... teach him smth

L2gHoMQ.gif

• :vibrates: she knows a lot of things! he ever wanted to learn fighting (both offensively and for self defense), writing (she has pretty neat handwriting and is literate), french (another language she's fluent in), or something else tbh those are just the things that first came to my mind! she is a harsh teacher tho and she's pretty prone to beating down whoever she mentors ):

L2gHoMQ.gif

• oh she should totally teach him writing and French!! and that's fine!! he'll cry and then forget what he's crying about anyways LMAO

• ME IM COTTON

I can make a thread for them <3 do u prefer open or private?

stares @ spacevade

L2gHoMQ.gif

• can these two hate each others guts? dumb girl rivalry caused by bluefur feeling like she's Big (actually small but yknow) Good and lou looking like Big Bad to her. lou can discover that bluefur hates nicknames and just torment her w that info for shits and giggles, and bluefur just has to take it bc what is she going to do? bite lou's thumb?? bluefur knows she can't do anything physical in retaliation but definitely she's going to be vv passive aggressive. they can sling insults @ each other and blue can learn how to curse!!

bluestar : without her experience, without her command, without her memories

12 months old — member of shadow veil — informationplotting — penned by zepheryn

• ALDMFNSHSSJHDKS YES I LOVE THAT god the nickname thing is something she'd definitely do, she's a bastard who has no problem reminding smaller creatures that she's powerful and better than them, also I just love the image of them just telling each other off at any possible chance

also yes bluefur deserves to learn how to curse... as a treat

L2gHoMQ.gif

• oooh so do you think their thread could be bluefur doing something stupid, then lou sauntering up to her and calling her a name, then bluefur exploding after a bit? maybe as an open thread so everyone can watch the show >:p

bluestar : without her experience, without her command, without her memories

12 months old — member of shadow veil — informationplotting — penned by zepheryn

• YES i love the mental image of bluefur just minding her own business in the forest and she messes up a catch or smth and lou emerges from nowhere and calls her pathetic

im down tho! who makes :eyes:

L2gHoMQ.gif