HEAVEN'S JAWS / plot with henri leonidas

Check out Ivoria in Agrelos! They are an evil backboard group situated on the waterway. Successful completion of a trial is required in order to join. We have a great OOC community and would love to have you!
  • " - you know him, you love him, henri is the crazy ex-leader of the exiles and a current resident of the sanguine ruins. i would really like to get him open for some plots, so i've listed both in-depth and basic plots below! more info can be found about him in his wip tags, but there's a lot haha. once sane due to the presence of antipsychotics on earth, he can no longer find them in agrelos, leading to his downfall as far as sanity goes. he was a member of end game, aka the group that brought ruination to a lot of groups pre-agrelos, and he was exiled and then pardoned from the exiles for betraying them!

he is currently a believer in the sanguine ruins' red god, so plots involving that are welcome! he's a little confused, but he's got the spirit.

in-depth plots:

- romance LOL. he was the former husband of bill cipher and hasn't really gotten around to it, but i think he deserves a new shot of love. he's bisexual and pretty submissive, so he'd need someone who's physically larger than him, haha. they would need to live in the ruins or an ally clan of theirs!

- being a mentor. i want henri to train future generations about the red god or his fighting style read: crackhead fighting style- but i think it would be cool if he had an apprentice who looked up to him!

more general plots:

- fortune-telling; henri can see a bit into the future, so he can tell your character their fortune!

- enemies / rivals ; very easy to form, seeing that henri is a child murderer lol

- new friends! he sort of lives in the past, so it'd be nice to get him some new pals he can start a new era with.

- one night stands / litters; yeaaaaaaah boooyyys- he's not particularly picky so go wild lol

- just meeting him b/c henri is a freak and will give your character helpful/unhelpful advice

A SPIDER PREACHING WITH POISON ON ITS LIPS!

(TO GET OUT OF HERE IS TO PROMISE ME A KISS!)

TAGS | PLOT | PLAYED BY MADSTER

• sits

one night stand for the drama except zachs a dumb bitch and will probably catch feelings :eye:

beneath another burning sky, behind our painted lips

inscares of catatonic smile-covered ankle-bitten ships

so throw your pedestal of stone in the forgetful sea sr second tier | tags/storage

• Stalking track because i wanna plot something with Henri but i just don't know with which character c':

ねじれた世界で目が見えない夢を開く

advanced roleplayer ✘ dog owner ✘ pm to plot ✘ deviantart characters

• HENRI L. ofc!! thread time baybeee. taking place afterwards and it's kinda awkward maybe??

we can see how they sorta interact more and perhaps if they work,, some mutual tings could happen later if ur down-

so throw your pedestal of stone in the forgetful sea sr second tier | tags/storage

• ;^) ;^) yeah! that sounds great LOL

who makes?

A SPIDER PREACHING WITH POISON ON ITS LIPS!

(TO GET OUT OF HERE IS TO PROMISE ME A KISS!)

TAGS | PLOT | PLAYED BY MADSTER

• :^) i can get a lil smth up in a min!!

• breaks in

hello i love him

i remember him from back in the DAY

up for a private thread?

lola will ask him for a fortune read

she'll ask him about the exiles as well

—————————————— THINKING OF OUR FUTURE

'CAUSE I'LL NEVER SEE THOSE DAYS .

BELLONA "LOLA" HARBRINGER DARLING — INFORMATION — PENNED BY GUMI

• i am still interested in henri being possible mentor to claret :eyes:

the red god thing is going to go straight from one ear to the other sjksjks but they finds henri weirdly interesting and would be down to learn plenty of things from him!

NO WORLD CAN BE DESTROYED JUST BECAUSE

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ SOMEONE ELSE ENTERS INTO IT ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

• tracking with my new sub - henri is now a priest and third tier!

CUT THEM DOWN AND MAKE THEM HOLY!

RUINS PRIEST ✝ TAGS ✝ PLOT ✝ PLAYED BY MADSTER

• i'm miss sugar pink

liquor liquor lips — tags ; plot

oooo junko and henri could be their weird crazy selves together :3

"speech"

I'M A SHINING SOLO BABY!

INNOCENT AND DELICATE OR "NOT~"

junko enoshima sanguine ruins evamour hellchild penned by luna

• FUCK yeah they should be like close friends tbh :0 do u want a thread for em?

CUT THEM DOWN AND MAKE THEM HOLY!

RUINS PRIEST ✝ TAGS ✝ PLOT ✝ PLAYED BY MADSTER

• i'm miss sugar pink

liquor liquor lips — tags ; plot

yes please!

"speech"

I'M A SHINING SOLO BABY!

INNOCENT AND DELICATE OR "NOT~"

junko enoshima sanguine ruins evamour hellchild penned by luna

• Carni and Henri? maybe some playful yet weird flirty banter or a shared torture :eyes:

Carnival__Echo_.png

SAD MUSIC IN THE NIGHT SINGS A SCREAM OF LIGHT OUT OF CHORUS

( and voices you might hear appear and disappear in the forest )

CARNIVOROUSCARNIVAL // RUINS SECOND TIER + NURSE // BLOOD WITCH // PENNED BY || EchoEye ||