❝ 11 minutes / storage ❞

Check out Ivoria in Agrelos! They are an evil backboard group situated on the waterway. Successful completion of a trial is required in order to join. We have a great OOC community and would love to have you!
  • i. tags

ii. playlist

iii. references

iv. relations

v. heartchart

˖ ˚ ━ PEACH JAM ;

❝ MY FAVORITE PICK-ME-UP ❞ ┊ TAGS

The post was edited 1 time, last by BAM . ().

• ☾・゚. 𝙒𝙃𝘼𝙏 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙆𝙉𝙊𝙒 𝘼𝘽𝙊𝙐𝙏 𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀?

i . general information

bam grimes-matsudo-fowler | also carries surnames severinus-rhythm-zacharias-achievement-winchester

. ❜ cisgender male . he / him . masculine

. ❜ 18 months . ages at roleplayer's discretion

. ❜ currently in shadow veil

☾・゚. 𝙒𝙃𝘼𝙏 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙆𝙉𝙊𝙒 𝘼𝘽𝙊𝙐𝙏 𝙇𝙄𝙁𝙀?

ii . relationships

aimi matsudo-fowler x aidan severinus-grimes

. ❜ one of three siblings

. ❜ directly tied to the grimes and severinus families

undecided sexuality

. ❜ single . ½ ship . crushing on no one

. ❜ needs a connection and bond to form a true romantic interest . doesn't crush easily . platonic-wise , he is easy to befriend if you establish a mutual respect and are similar personality-wise to him .

. ❜ friends : none / enemies : none / apprentice : none

☾・゚. 𝙒𝙃𝘼𝙏 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙆𝙉𝙊𝙒 𝘼𝘽𝙊𝙐𝙏 𝘽𝙇𝙊𝙊𝘿?

iii . appearance

snow leopard [ birth/main ] | health 80%

. ❜ average-sized ; lean and a bit on the thinner side . generally good-looking , fur can be a little disheveled at times depending on how much he cares about his appearance . has orange-colored eyes .

. ❜ carries a knapsack when traveling ( snacks , herbs , cigarettes , flask )

. ❜ faceclaim: joji miller . voice . singing .

——— ( injuries & illness )

n/a

——— ( aesthetic )

smells of faint cigarette smoke and lavender .

. ❜ pinterest board . spotify playlist .

☾・゚. 𝘽𝙄𝙏𝘾𝙃, 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝘼𝙄𝙉'𝙏 𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉 𝙈𝙔 𝙏𝙔𝙋𝙀.

iv . personality

true neutral | melancholic | infp | hufflepuff

. ❜ definitely an introvert , though he has no problem talking with others when approached . he doesn't feed off of energy from others , and he usually recharges faster when on his own . he's used to being independent .
    . ❜ impulsive at times . likes to push peoples buttons . he's reckless and has little regards for his own life , and just wants to do whatever the hell he wants . little regard for authority , though he's not too much of a rebel and usually just chills in the background . starting trouble for the sake of chaos is too much work for him .
    . ❜ laid-back , just wants to have fun . funny and a jokester , and uses humor and bad decisions as an outlet . silly and playful when comfortable .

. ❜ passive-aggressive ; can detect bullshit off the bat . has good intuition and knows when people are real or fake .
    . ❜ internally insecure and sensitive , tends to "get all up in his feelings" when under the influence or when in his thoughts for too long . doesn't like to show vulnerability . a jealous person , but only because he's afraid of being replaced or being insignificant .

. ❜ blunt, honest, and tells it like it is . doesn't beat around the bush . has his asshole moments , but wouldn't consider himself one ( or at least he doesn't try to be ) . his carelessness may make him come off as a jerk , though .

——— (misc. )

plays the ukelele and piano . also enjoys singing .

somewhat versed in herbal knowledge . his mother was a healer .

☾・゚. 𝙔𝙀𝘼𝙃 𝙍𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏, 𝙔𝙀𝘼𝙃 𝙍𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏.

v .interaction

medium difficulty . " street-fighter "

. ❜ usually won't start fights , will kill if absolutely necessary , may show mercy

. ❜ powerplay of peaceful actions is allowed

——— (powers )

list powers here

˖ ˚ ━ PEACH JAM ;

The post was edited 9 times, last by BAM . ().

• RELATIONS

PARENTS: aimi matsudo-fowler (npc) x aidan severinus-grimes (npc)

LITTERMATES: two other cubs (npc)
    RELATIVES:
    littlesoldier grimes-disharmony (half-aunt) , many others

GRANDPARENTS: pinballwizard severinus , judith grimes

GREAT-GRANDPARENTS: rick grimes , carmilla karnstein , lot severinus

˖ ˚ ━ PEACH JAM ;

The post was edited 1 time, last by BAM . ().