Reign of Dogs (post apocalyptic dog RP, sign up thread) PM if interested in joining

Check out Ivoria in Agrelos! They are an evil backboard group situated on the waterway. Successful completion of a trial is required in order to join. We have a great OOC community and would love to have you!
  • 8i0j0u0velq11.jpg

The world was thrown into complete and utter hell, without a single notice.

A mysterious virus has spread the known globe, infecting inhabitants to become undead, unthinking, cannibalistic monsters. Humanity has fallen, streets left barren, and homes left vacant and empty. These creatures, known only as thrashers, roam abandoned human cities with an infectious bite and a hunger for blood. However, while the human race may now be essentially extinct, the world’s fate may still rest in the paws of another group. Forced with the goal of rebuilding society, a pack of dogs has formed, from all walks of life, stray or pet. Led by the fearless yet hot-headed albino Belgian Tervuren Shep, and the wise and practical mutt Indie, the makeshift pack has one goal in mind; to reach the White Mountains in the hopes of being far enough away from the thrashers in order to survive. However, the journey is long and perilous, and humans aren’t the only creatures who can be infected...

Follow Shep, Indie, and the rest of the pack on their quest for survival, where they face the dangers of thrashers, pack politics, starvation, internal pack tensions, and the mysterious gnashers, while also being supported by their growing family unit, and their unique skill sets. With any hope, society may not be doomed after all, under the reign of dogs.

Thrashers and Gnashers

Pack Ranks, Definitions, and Characters

Relationship Chart

Rules

Form

My Characters

n1sw3Em.jpg

Note: I deeply and sincerely apologize if I randomly become inactive on RPs. Know that I mean no ill-will and that I may occasionally become randomly inactive due to the fact that I sometimes have no will to do anything, even if it is things that I do genuinely enjoy. I will try to respond when I am able to get out of the funk and anxiety that sometimes happens, and if you wish to reboot a thread that I may have accidentally killed, I will do whatever I can to help you.

The post was edited 5 times, last by KairosLion ().

• aliferous   Beelzebub.   bluedreamer   Evengaline   KagomeMoana   PaleLight   Silverinu93   TeenWolfie Hope you all are still interested! Sorry for the wait!

Note: I deeply and sincerely apologize if I randomly become inactive on RPs. Know that I mean no ill-will and that I may occasionally become randomly inactive due to the fact that I sometimes have no will to do anything, even if it is things that I do genuinely enjoy. I will try to respond when I am able to get out of the funk and anxiety that sometimes happens, and if you wish to reboot a thread that I may have accidentally killed, I will do whatever I can to help you.

• I’m still in - I can get a form up Monday (is it possible to reserve healer?) I currently work 7 am till 2 pm and tend to sleep once I get home and repeat my morning routine all over again till Sunday

Faded Wings - A silverwing RP - about Bats

Faded Wings ~ A Silverwing RP ~ Sign up thread

Coding Storage Thread/Character Storage

~||Storage for Fancyposts ||~

~~ If you need to contact me I do have a discord at Carmenfan#4438.

Work schedule ;:

Jan 25,27: OFF

Jan 26, 28, 29: SCO 7 am - 2 pm

Jan 31: SCO 7 am - 3 pm

Feb 2,5,6,8: SCO 7 am - 2 pm

Feb 1,3,4,7: OFF

* SCO = Self Check Out Shift

** PUS = Pick-Up Shift if I have any

• KagomeMoana Oh yeah that works!

• Definitely still in!! I’ll get a form up in a bit :))

• bluedreamer

certainly!

• Bump

• Note: I deeply and sincerely apologize if I randomly become inactive on RPs. Know that I mean no ill-will and that I may occasionally become randomly inactive due to the fact that I sometimes have no will to do anything, even if it is things that I do genuinely enjoy. I will try to respond when I am able to get out of the funk and anxiety that sometimes happens, and if you wish to reboot a thread that I may have accidentally killed, I will do whatever I can to help you.

• Silverinu93 Sorry, but you’re missing a few details, and I would prefer if the personality was moreso descriptions than traits.

clawfury Yes you may reserve Shep, but their breed must remain the same.

• clawfury Sure!

Silverinu93 Sorry but the relationship section is supposed to be for how they feel about other characters or plotting with other characters, as I mentioned in the PM. Also, I would preferably like a little more detail in the personality section if you don’t mind. I’m planning on making this RP a semi-advanced to advanced thread, meaning there’s going to be A LOT of writing. No offense. Am I sounding like a jackass? If so, I’m so, so sorry.