some nights you can dance with tears in your eyes (private)

We've done a few more changes to the site you can read about HERE
  • Kyle nodded and smiled. “I sure did.” He said. “I really liked taking care of you. You had always been so sweet and playful and I was already starting to like you.”

Tyler followed Terry out to the car and let Connor sit up front. Terry glanced at Connor. “Nervous?” He asked.

・・・・★・・・・★ ・・・・

I WISH I KNEW HOW TO QUIT YOU

・・・・★・・・・★ ・・・・

• Tara chuckled "Didn't you use to call me shortstack?"She tried to remember some as she headed into the main room. She sat and watched Tv since she was a little tired.

Connor fiddled with his hands "Yea hella nervous"He murmured some "She said I can see them once a week..but..I don't see how I can be a good dad if I don't see them as long.."

• Kyle smiled “No, it was ‘Little bit’.” He corrected her. “Maybe I should start calling you that again. He wrapped an arm around Tara when he sat down next to her.

Terrence bit his lip. “I’m sorry.” He said. “I’m sure when she sees how great of a dad you are, she’ll let you visit more.” Once at the hospital, he got out and helped Tyler out as well and they walked in.

・・・・★・・・・★ ・・・・

・・・・★・・・・★ ・・・・

• "Psh im not so little anymore"She joked "I barely ate back then..drugs helped"She hummed "Now im healthy..two kids down."

Connor sighed "It is what it is.."He walked in and got her room number but wasn't allowed in. He stayed pacing a while worried before a nurse took him to a private room to talk "Im afraid shes..passed away due to complications"She broke softly. Connor stared in shock "What about her parents?"He asked. "They are aware..and as they didn't approve of her..and you. Your the next of kin for the baby..you have parental rites over the parents anyway.."She replied "I need you to sign this to say you take the right.."She let him sign it and Connor came out holding his daughter and teared up some "Dad.."

• Kyle smiled and nodded. “Then you married a guy that’s almost a decade older than you. How crazy.” He teased and kissed her cheek.

Tyler and Terrence stood up when Connor came back. “Hey, it’s alright.” Tyler said and hugged Connor tightly with Terrence helping him stand. “Congrats, buddy.”

・・・・★・・・・★ ・・・・

・・・・★・・・・★ ・・・・

• "Im super crazy"Tara kissed back before relaxing some "Your gonna get old before me and Im going to just chill.."

Connor breathed some "Uh..its not.."He breathed "She died in childbirth.."He revealed "I signed the thing..shes staying with us now. I only have the stuff I bought for her.."He had used most of his paycheck to buy baby stuff for when she was here. Mostly to give to Ingrid but now she was dead it was sat at home. "Do we even have a car seat or should I hold her the whole way home?"

• Kyle chuckled and nodded. “My hair’s going to turn gray soon.” He said. “Are you still going to love me then?”

Tyler laughed. “Connor, we always have a car seat.” He said. “You’ll be okay. Are her parents still here?”

・・・・★・・・・★ ・・・・

・・・・★・・・・★ ・・・・

• Tara watched his face and smiled softly "I will love you as I have always loved you.."She hummed and stroked his cheek "Salt and pepper hair or no hair left.."

Connor nodded "I don't want to see them..they never helped Ingrid..she had to stay at her grandmothers.."He looked at Terry "Lets go..you can help me do the seat thing while dad sees them."He walked out to the car.

• Kyle smiled and kissed her again. “I don’t want you to die before me, but I also don’t want to leave you sad and missing me.” He said.

Terrence nodded and followed Connor out to the car. Tyler went to go find Ingrid’s parents.

・・・・★・・・・★ ・・・・

・・・・★・・・・★ ・・・・

• "I think..Im strong wnough that I would be at peace. Waiting till the day I could see you again. But hey we are still pretty young baby. Theres no need to think like this."Tara smiled before relaxing again.

Ingrids parents were sat in a small room. The mom had been crying. The dad stood when Tyler came in and recognised him "Your Connors dad.."He sighed "What is it?"He wondered why he was bothering them.

• Kyle nodded and ran his hand through Tara’s hair. “I love you.” He said. “You’re the best thing to ever happen to me.”

Tyler gave them a small smile. “I just wanted to apologize.” He said. “I know this is not the outcome you were expecting. Connor’s always been a sweet kid and he’ll do great as a father. I know he’s been very anxious to meet his girl.”

・・・・★・・・・★ ・・・・

・・・・★・・・・★ ・・・・

• “I love you too”she smiled gently before blushing some “everything we went through was worth it.”

her dad sighed “yeah well. He signed the papers. She’s his now. He slept with our daughter once and now this has happened. So with all due respect. Get out”

• Kyle nodded. “For sure.” He said. Kyle looked to see who was around and when the coat was clear he kissed Tara’s neck.

Tyler nodded. “I’m sorry for your loss. I wish I could’ve met her. She sounded very sweet”. Ty said. He turned around and started to go to the car.

・・・・★・・・・★ ・・・・

・・・・★・・・・★ ・・・・

• Kyle stopped when Tara got on to him. “Alright, I’ll behave.” He chuckled. There was a knock on the door and Kyle got up to answer it. It was Ty’s parents. “Hey.” Kyle greeted. “Sarah?” He called and helped Linda and David inside.

Terrence helped Tyler back in the car and then started driving. “What’s her name?” Tyler asked Connor.

・・・・★・・・・★ ・・・・

・・・・★・・・・★ ・・・・

• Sarah came into the room and smiled “hey you two. Sorry ty is at the hospital. Our granddaughters been born”she helped them in.

“I can’t think of one”he replied “maybe Leah..”he bit his lip trying to keep his nerves inside.

• Linda laughed. “Oh, that’s fine.” She said and gave Sarah a hug. “He’ll always be a dad before a son. He’s a good boy.” She said.

Tyler looked back at Connor and gave him a smile. “Hey, don’t be nervous.” He said. “You got this. We’re all here to help you.”

・・・・★・・・・★ ・・・・

・・・・★・・・・★ ・・・・

• Sarah Hughes back before showing them the downstairs bedroom “here we are. Make yourselves comfy. All the kids are about..”she went to start on dinner.

Connor nodded “I’ll try not to be. I just. Hate that infrids dead..”

• Tyler nodded. “I know it’s scary to be a single dad, but you’re going to do just fine.” He said. “We’ll be here to help you and Leah through it all.” Once at the house, Terry helped Tyler out of the car and into the house. Terrence went back back outside to make sure Connor was doing okay.

・・・・★・・・・★ ・・・・

・・・・★・・・・★ ・・・・

• Connor sighed "I know you guys are around I just..Im worried like for her to grow up without her mom. Shes going to find it sad.."He replied before relaxing some as he carried her iniside. Sarah heard them come in "Ty your parents are here.."She noticed Connor with the baby and frowned "Poor thing...let me help"She replied gently taking her into her arms.