ginny community // concept family storage

Check out the Court of Halcyon, holy knights of the Bleak Wilds and a growing unboarded proclan who aim to bring peace and order to Agrelos!
  • i'm unoriginal for a true name on some characters that are related to each other so i'll just call them the "concepts" and call it a day lmao hahaha.

as such, this encompasses leapyear, spacegem, jaymoon, and kinship. a "concept family" about some idiots that miss each other.

[ might update to include family history ]

• JAYMOON.

*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ do not look. ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*

»» GENERAL INFORMATION ✩ FEAR OF MY EXISTENCE

jaymoon | no nicknames | "jay-" : light grey/silvery eyes. "-moon" : signifies birth under the full moon, distant, quiet.

male [ he/him ]

ageless (?) , visibly looks like a young adult | +1 year every may | creation year: pre-2014 (not in main game) , exact date unknown , will be using may as their birthday month

solaris kingdom | suncircle knight (hp), goldblood ( guild head ) of the artistry guild, member of the medicine guild | titles: kindly* , taskmaster*

former: hellraisers | slave

»» RELATIONSHIPS

justice xx temperance

siblings: spacegem , leapyear , kinship

single | straight | no crushes

1/2 ship / 1/4 concept family / etc

»» APPEARANCE/AESTHETIC ✩ REVERSED SEVEN OF WANDS

domestic feline [ main ] ━ health : 95%

image reference 1 , image reference 2 : a white feline with multiple splotches of black on their pelt. they have sullen-looking silver eyes and often looked malnourished and unkempt. he wears a light blue hooded cloak that's mainly for keeping his brands received from the hellraisers hidden.

━━ INJURIES/ILLNESS

appears to have a "common cold" with runny nose, sneezing fits, and shivers due to developed ice powers.

━━ AESTHETIC

smells like a cave , peppermint

motifs : broken, family seeker

tarot : reversed seven of wands / the Seven of Wands reversal meaning is that you could be feeling overwhelmed by all the responsibilities and challenges that you are facing. This can make it difficult to see the whole picture. You can also feel that you have to compete and compare yourself to other people, which leaves you feeling vulnerable and inadequate.

pinterest board

»» PERSONALITY

isfp | temperament | hogwarts house | dnd alignment

exterior traits <> interior traits

jaymoon is detached from the world around him as he's more concerned on finding his lost kin. because of that fact, he struggles to care about others that extends over common courtesy. has a somewhat destructive self-defeatist attitude that causes him to forget to care for his own being and may lead him to questionable activities if pushed by others. heavily hesitant and uncertain about himself.

»» INTERACTION ✩ WEAK AND LEAVE ME ALONE

physicality hard | mentality medium

won't start fights | will end fights | will run

powers: ice elementals ( completely unaware of them, manifests in a "flu-like" state )

weapons : silver bejeweled dagger

powerplay of peaceful actions allowed

The post was edited 11 times, last by jaymoon.: 6/20 -- updated sk rank ().

• KINSHIP.

*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ to remember and to relate. ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*

»» GENERAL INFORMATION ✩ BLANK, BUT FOCUSED

kinship | no nicknames | inspired from blood lineages, family lines

female [ she/her ]

ageless (?) , visibly looks like a young adult | +1 year every september | creation year: ~february 2014. actual birth month will be september.

dark dynasty | regular member | titles

drowned rift | coral ( shp ) | titles: seagrass

formerly sanguine ruins | third tier (hp) + nurse (shp) | titles: devoted

»» RELATIONSHIPS

npc xx npc

siblings: leapyear , spacegem , jaymoon

single | unknown attraction | no crushes

»» APPEARANCE/AESTHETIC ✩ UPRIGHT HIEROPHANT

domestic feline [ main ] ━ health : 100%

a solidly grey feline with varying shades of grey which makes her appear completely "colorless". she is a ticked tabby and the tabby markings tend to be a darker shade of grey. her main "pair" of eyes are also a soulless grey, however her third eye is a bright crimson.

━━ INJURIES/ILLNESS

list here - add more bullets for more details

━━ AESTHETIC

smells like vaguely like blood , freshly-baked muffins

motifs : remembrance , order

upright hierophant / The Hierophant card suggests that it’s better for you to follow social structures which are established and have their own traditions. You might be involved in certain ceremonies, rituals or other religious trappings, for instance. When it comes to tarot readings, this particular card is most commonly representative of institutions as well as their core values. This is a sign that shows that you need to conform to the already existing set of rules and situations which are fixed already.

pinterest board

»» PERSONALITY

myers briggs | temperament | hogwarts house | dnd alignment

kinship is very observant and straight to the point ; she wastes no time in beating around the bush and tends to be very factual. she often likes to hear about the history of others in order to add them to her "notes". she is uptight on cleanness and does not seem to understand metaphorical language.

»» INTERACTION ✩ DO NOT BOTHER

physicality hard | mentality extreme

won't start fights | will end fights | will run

powers : territory screenshot , water elementals [ water is red colored ]

no weapons

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

THREE-EYED SILVER TICKED TABBY — DARK DYNASTY — PENNED BY STARRY. — lovely avatar made by oshi!

The post was edited 5 times, last by kinship. ().

• SPACEGEM.

*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ to see beyond. ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*

»» GENERAL INFORMATION ✩ SISTER TURNED MOTHER

spacegem | no nicknames | inspired from galaxies. "space-" : glittering pelt. "-gem" : beautiful appearance, interest in gemstones.

female [ she/her ]

ageless (?), visibly looks like a young adult | +1 year every august | creation year: ~unknown month, 2013.

dark dynasty | joybringer (hp) | titles

»» RELATIONSHIPS

npc xx npc

siblings: leapyear, jaymoon, kinship

»» APPEARANCE/AESTHETIC ✩ QUEEN OF CUPS

a dazzlingly rose colored feline whose pelt seems to twinkle and sparkle with soft rosy stars. it looks like one is peering directly into a piece of a pink space far, far away. her eyes are a lighter shade of rose.

━━ INJURIES/ILLNESS

━━ AESTHETIC

smells like roses, fresh water.

list motifs

upright queen of cups / We can understand the meaning of the Queen of Cups from taking a closer look at the woman in image. She is seen as compassionate, caring, sensitive, and nurturing. She connects with people on the emotional level, so people enjoy her honesty and fairness. The appearance of the Queen of Cups in a reading can be guiding you to find help from others. Most times, like the other queens, this is a female figure that will come into your life.

pinterest board

»» PERSONALITY

spacegem is like a southern darling that's eager to keep everyone around her mostly happy. even if she appears outwardly soft, she harbors a strong, protectiveness over those that she grows especially close to such as her lost littermates. she may attempt to remedy feelings of those that feel down and she is eager to be a shoulder to cry on.

»» INTERACTION ✩ LET US PROTECT

physically hard | mentally extreme

won't start fights | will end fights | won't run

powers: smell enhance , shrinking , pocket dimension , shapeshifting , teleportation

weapons: bejeweled sword.

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

SHE/HER — THREE-EYED STARRY PINK CAT — DARK DYNASTY — PENNED BY STARRY.

The post was edited 2 times, last by spacegem.: 6/25 -- updated rank ().

• LEAPYEAR.

*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ to foretell our futures. ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*

»» GENERAL INFORMATION ✩ DEAR BROTHER, SAVE US

leapyear | no nicknames | previous instances of name included timeskipper. "leap-" : jump forward. "-year" : a period of time. both can relate to jumping forward in time.

male [ he/him ]

ageless (?), visibly looks like a young adult | +1 year every feburary | creation year: ~unknown month, 2013.

currently unknown whereabouts

formerly thunderlands | regular member | title: bolt

»» RELATIONSHIPS

npc xx npc

siblings: spacegem, jaymoon, kinship

»» APPEARANCE/AESTHETIC ✩ KING OF PENTACLES

an egyptian blue feline whose pelt seems to "pulsate" with a soft blue light mimicking a heartbeat or the drum of time. his three eyes are a navy blue.

━━ INJURIES/ILLNESS

━━ AESTHETIC

smells like oak.

list motifs

upright king of pentacles / When we meet the King of Pentacles, we feel immediately his regal and generous presence. He is a provider and a protector, for under his care is a flourishing and abundant kingdom where its citizens are prosperous and encouraged to grow. He is naturally responsible and reliable, and through the wisdom granted to him by his suit, he has grown all that he has acquired from practically nothing. To see him in the cards is to envision success - one that was won by earnest work.

pinterest board

»» PERSONALITY

leapyear is naturally defensive over those close to him, especially over his family. while he shares this trait with his littermate, spacegem, it runs on a much deeper level as he tries to build himself up as the "breadwinner" of the family. he is naturally courteous and thankful about the concern and respect of others.

»» INTERACTION ✩ PICK ON SOMEONE YOUR SIZE

physically extreme | mentally extreme

will start fights | will end fights | won't run

powers: healing , the sight , memory manipulation , light elemental , smell enhance

weapons: bejeweled sword.

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

HE/HIM — THREE-EYED SPARKLY BLUE CAT — THUNDERLANDS — PENNED BY STARRY.

• ❝ LAST UPDATED: 05/16 ❞

marigold alcides.million.go deo /

( unease + fear + acquaintance )

"king marigold is a strange feline -- sadly, i don't think i can be very positive about it. he's beginning to scare me, especially in recent times where it looks like he's ... not very stable. i swear, he's going to give everyone a heart attack and i don't know if i'm ready to see something bad happen to him. i understand that being a king must be stressful, but is it really normal that marigold sometimes snaps at his own clanmates? i ... i'm just a bit scared, scared that he might be angry at me. it must have been something i did, right?"

raeliana arcanium.resurgam.targaryen /

( unease + acquaintance + neutral )

"raeliana? uh ... i think everyone calls her 'rae' which i do think is a bit cute for a name, but i don't really believe we know a lot about each other. i just know she's a healinghand, which i already think is pretty impressive considering i barely remember what lavender does on some days. i didn't really like how she tried to make one of the joiners -- helier -- 'dance' even as a joke. makes me glad that she... wasn't around when i was actively around previously, i can't really dance. she's still a good acquaintance to have around although i can't say i feel totally comfortable being alone with her."

merlot tormenta.million /

( neutral + acquaintance + fear )

"merlot... another one that i don't feel like i've gotten to know, but i don't know... there's just something. he seems to have some kind of aura around him, one that's really unnerving. it's not like i'm scared of him! i swear i'm not... but he just seems so... strong sometimes. like its' an image of who i wanted to be when i was nothing more than a kit. i'd slightly admire him, but maybe he'd see through my attempts and then the whole thing would feel awkward."

rosemary alcides /

( neutral + acquaintance )

"wow, i'm realizing how much i don't really know about anybody in the kingdom ... oh wait, rosemary! i don't really know much about her, but she seems really nice actually. out of everybody except meenah, she probably makes me the least fearful. i can't really say i particularly trust her exactly but maybe that could change if i see her around a bit more. i try attending all of her events and she does a superb job setting them up to the point where i feel bad for not helping. her wings are pretty ... i wonder if i might grow some of them too like she did."

sangria tormenta.million /

( acquaintance + confusion + unease )

"queen sangria is nice ... i like to think she's nice but maybe she really isn't. she's been looking a bit stressed lately, especially with how king marigold has been lately and i don't know if i want to be in her way anymore. was i ever in her way? it kind of feels like she cares, but her caring about me just kind of wastes energy and maybe that's why she feels a bit tired too? i remember her saying a nice thing about me at the sun ball and i felt really happy! but at the same time i was crushed with embarrassment and scooted off before she could notice. i'm not entirely scared to approach her, it's just ... uh ... i-it just feels weird."

name / ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

"opinion"

The post was edited 7 times, last by jaymoon. ().

• ❝ LAST UPDATED: 00/00 ❞

ace rayan.erebus.inferni.ecuador /

( acquaintance + neutral )

"i do not have any especially strong feelings towards ace one way or another, but so far, he feels quite satisfactory should i be presented with an issue that requires me to find an ally. i wouldn't mind spending time with him if i had to, but i feel like there would be a mutual agreement between the two of us to keep our distances."

bloodpoppy / ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

"opinion"

name / ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

"opinion"

name / ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

"opinion"

name / ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

"opinion"

name / ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

"opinion"

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

THREE-EYED SILVER TICKED TABBY — DARK DYNASTY — PENNED BY STARRY. — lovely avatar made by oshi!

The post was edited 2 times, last by kinship. ().

• JUSTICE.

*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ hellish father. ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*

»» GENERAL INFORMATION ✩ LET'S SEE THE LIGHT

● "justice" | no nicknames | previously took on the name of "jetclaw"

● male [ he/him ]

● ageless | aging rate | created early 2013

● clan | rank | titles

»» RELATIONSHIPS

● npc xx npc

● no siblings

● children: leapyear, spacegem, jaymoon, kinship

● taken | any attraction | no crushes

● 1/2 ship / 1/3 group / etc

»» APPEARANCE/AESTHETIC ✩ TAROT CARD

● mutated hellhound [ main ] ━ health : 100%

● justice is a heavily mutated hellhound to the point where his appearance is more grotesque and twisted as a distant cry to his former otherworldly heritage. he has two pairs of pitch-black horns -- two that curve upwards and two that curve downwards -- along with a very muscular and fit black body. he has multiple eyes -- 5 in fact -- that are all a purpleish color. he was quite tall in statue and very powerful, easily able to carry creatures larger than himself. shitty doodle ref

━━ INJURIES/ILLNESS

● list here - add more bullets for more details

━━ AESTHETIC

● smells like hellfire, ashy, brimstone

● list motifs

● tarot card / explain how it's relevant

● pinterest board

»» PERSONALITY

● myers briggs | temperament | hogwarts house | dnd alignment

● exterior traits <> interior traits

● justice is quite unusual in behavior -- he's somewhat lively albeit a bit crude occasionally. he's not very good with responsibility as he pours most of his attention into his mate, temperance. he has a bit of an opposite world view, seeing typical "good morals" as the reason why the world is pretty bad. he's less serious than temperance, although much more battlehungry than his mate.

»» INTERACTION ✩ TITLE THEIR FIGHTING STYLE

● physically hard | mentally extreme

● will start fights | will end fights | will/won't run

● powers: earth elementals, pocket dimension, shadow elementals, telepathy, the sight

● list weapons

● is powerplay of peaceful actions allowed

»» MISC. / TITLE CHECKLIST.

The post was edited 3 times, last by justice. ().

• TEMPERANCE.

*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ mother of monsters. ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*

»» GENERAL INFORMATION ✩ CORRUPTION RISING

● "temperance" | no nicknames

● female [ she/her ]

● ageless | aging rate | created early 2013

● clan | rank | titles

»» RELATIONSHIPS

● npc xx npc

● no siblings

● children: leapyear, spacegem, jaymoon, kinship

● taken | any attraction | no crushes

● 1/2 ship / 1/3 group / etc

»» APPEARANCE/AESTHETIC ✩ TAROT CARD

● domestic feline [ main ] ━ health : 100%

● temperance is an average-sized silver tabby with cold, blue eyes. she wears a worn-out looking collar that's a faded pink color and has a small little cat bell attached to it. her pet tags are mostly scratched out to the point where it's extremely difficult to read the writing. image ref.

━━ INJURIES/ILLNESS

● list here - add more bullets for more details

━━ AESTHETIC

● smells like new frost, slightly ashy

● list motifs

● tarot card / explain how it's relevant

● pinterest board

»» PERSONALITY

● myers briggs | temperament | hogwarts house | dnd alignment

● exterior traits <> interior traits

● temperance is a reserved, somewhat short-tempered feline that doesn't seem to be phased by the nastier things in life due to exposure. she's a bit apathetic and known to shrug off the misfortune of others, but quickly angers when it befalls on her.

»» INTERACTION ✩ BRING THE BEAST

● physically medium | mentally extreme

● won't start fights | won't end fights | will run | often fights in conjugation with justice

● list powers

● list weapons

● powerplay of peaceful actions allowed