Wind Haven Ambassador Hub | Updated 4/28

Check out the Court of Halcyon, holy knights of the Bleak Wilds and a growing unboarded proclan who aim to bring peace and order to Agrelos!
  • OiMhK5G.png     ambassador hub. OiMhK5G.png

AMBASSADORS are the diplomats of Wind Haven. Their duties include much more than simply visiting the ally group they are assigned to - they are expected to take part in Clan politics and to represent Wind Haven in all their actions. Ambassadors should visit the ally they are assigned to at least every other week, and while it is permissible to simply visit and bring gifts, it's highly encouraged that ambassadors attempt to set up events between the two groups during their trip. Events can be anything from small gatherings to parties to games to member-exchange programs - just be sure to run large ideas by the sitting Vicar General first. The ambassadors meet with the current Advisor occasionally to check in on their progress, and inactive ambassadors can be replaced by the Advisor or Vicar. The current ambassadors are as follows:

VOLARY FLIGHTS | n/a

Most Recent Visit or Event: 8/19 whisper to your ancestors | wh visitor

THE THUNDERLANDS | " HUNTER "

Most Recent Visit or Event: 3/27 feels like summer / o, herbs

THE DARK DYNASTY | CHIONODOXA

Most Recent Visit or Event: 4/09 flickering lights / wh ambassador

COVEN OF ELYSIA | LEMON!

Most Recent Visit or Event: 4/03 SATURN / wind haven visit

SHADOW VEIL | n/a

Most Recent Visit or Event: 4/17 FEEL THE AIR THAT I BREATHE | wind haven ambassador

THE KNIGHTS OF EDEN | ABSINTHE BREAK

Most Recent Visit or Event: 4/17 LIES ARE ( o + wh ambassador ) ENTERTAINMENT

SOLARIS KINGDOM | ALMOS

Most Recent Visit or Event: tbd

If your character has recently put on an event or visited an ally as an ambassador, please post the link below so we can update the hub! Additionally, if an ambassador spot opens and you would like your character to be ambassador to that group, simply request so below! Thank you!

• selune can be an ambassador if any place needs it :3

'Cause I'm just a girl, oh, little old me tags

'cause I'm just a girl, oh, little old me

golden tigress | 13 moons | wind haven member