✹ jayclan ✹ plot/chat thread ✹ welcome to the new age

We've done a few more changes to the site you can read about HERE
  • i didn’t know there was a b&n review hahaha what???

i honestly don’t even know how i got here but you’re sooooo right; there were SO many fanclans back in the day! it’s a shame nowadays bc there’s like none. i only came back from boredom of quarantine then remembered how much fun this site was lol

• I totally understand! I tend to come and go with this site every few months.

Yeah the Barnes and Noble was.. something. Before I knew about WCRPG there were the reviews. I discovered it after finishing a warrior book and getting the next one, I looked at the reviews.

So there would be a book for a clan, say for example, thunderclan. Thunderclan would be located on book Example by Example author. The first few reviews would be "links" to the clan (book Willow, by whoever. - territory. book Ivy, by whoever. - sign ups). and people would make a review for a post, sign up, roleplay etc. Different clans would claim different books under different genres and books with the same name. Like one clan's roleplay and sign ups would be on Book 1 and 2 of a series, or result 1 and 2 of whatever was searched. They were often random books, as the actual warrior books was taken over by random people. And yes, there would be random real reviews mixed in.

It was very chaotic and reviews for books would reach the 1000's. Eventually, Barnes and Noble had to wipe ALL reviews for all the books, and ban people from reviewing. I was banned. I wonder how though, since I reviewed as "guest". Anyways, for some reason we had warning the reviews were going to be deleted, and a friend of mine told me about WCRPG, so we left the reviews and discovered real roleplaying haha.

JAYCLAN

Applewish|| female || hunter

Brokentalon || male || elder

Riverpaw || female || apprentice

Badgerkit || male || kitten

TAWNYCLAN

Ravenheart || female || elder

Redfern || female || warrior

Swallowblink || male || warrior

Bengalheart || male || warrior

Sunpaw || male || apprentice

34b0347d828642fe922cf513763d6714.png_srz_360_238_85_22_0.50_1.20_0.00_png_srz

aka: Tempted, Charm, Sweetheart, Rainmist

• As far I know or remember the old WCRPG, was mostly for warrior cat RP only, when this new one is pretty much for every RP, not only WC, and it seems to me that the Warrior cat RP are not that popular in there anymore, most create human like RP (Romance etc) now more or 1x1 RP, with friends here.

Tell me

025fcf868330d8ac9689cd2ad9fd031cf41f36e3.jpg

I' am what you hate most in this world

• I remember the main clans (Thunderclan, etc) were so big that I'd mostly stick to the fanclans and join in the main clans for the events haha

I think a friend showed me the site, and then I showed another friend and we used to roleplay together a lot!

• the barnes and noble thing... that sounds super chaotic. i can barely follow along LOL but yeah ive never ever heard of that!!

i agree w/ insanityflame tho, there's almost less warriors rp now, and more random -

i remember at least whenever i was on the site back in the day (and i was like, 9 lmao and shouldn't have even been on this site) they had sooooo many fan clans and also a bunch of random animal clans too! like they'd have clans for foxes, packs of dogs, etc and it was honestly kinda fun to be other animals too! honestly thought about creating a 'clan/pack/group/etc' for people to join as whatever animal they want but i can barely find any of those anymore. its either warriors or humans. but for warriors its more so the main clans not really fan clans anymore.

i still am a little overwhelmed joining the main clans so i tend to stray from them but i love the fan clans!

there are a ton of 1v1 threads i agree!!! imo its okay to have like one or two but some rp'ers only do 1v1s. like how lol that has to be boring imo

• another note -

more than half of the people who currently have high ranks haven't been on this site since the first day of jayclan so i'll probably be opening up deputy, two of the guards, and med cat. im gonna dm everyone who has a high rank to give them one last chance to be more active because my rule was initially if you're inactive for like two weeks you lose your rank but i felt really bad taking ranks away from people..but now no more mr. nice guy!!! >:(

med cat app has already been open if anyone wants to claim that now too! ill let yall know when/if the other ranks are going up, so dont create any forms or offer any characters just yet for them :)

i'll also probably make an 'inactive' list for cats so people stop trying to rp w them hahaha

i'll just tag everyone here so yall can see this, if you still plan on being in this rp let me know either on this thread, by liking this post, or by dm so i dont move ur cats to the inactive list!

Catlover15   tigress.   joltythunders   :LIGHTNING:   Insanityflame   Silverinu93   Esveidy.2019   capri   meatball101   :} Nightstar:}   calebbb   ChaoticNovaz   happychaos   anx   wonder!   Julia5967   mist paw   Muddystream GOKU.   somethingtardisblue   Tempted   Wolfiee  

i know a lot of people probably are just getting busy again with lives going back to normal/ losing muse /etc but its still good to figure out who wants to try to stay active in this clan versus who doesn't

some people might just also not know what to do with their cats butttttt thats what this thread is for! :) hop on in with ur cats to get the ball rolling!

• Well if you do end up opening up Deputy or Guard I’d like to have a try for one of the ranks with Beartalon.

Also hello everyone! My two cats are open for all kinds of plotting. I have Beartalon who’s more open and very charismatic. He’s pretty confident and would do anything for anyone. Then his twin sister Darksun is more shy and reserved. She’s still very loyal and can be fun once she’s opened up to you.

Dealing with family emergencies please be patient.

•   GOKU. you just have spiderpaw! if you ever forget all cats are listed (mostly, still need to update) on the front page of all 3 jayclan threads :)

nothing much has happened yet which is gonna change bc i think that’s why there’s been some inactivity; people have been unsure where to jump in or what to do! as soon as i get back from vacation i’m going to work on incorporating something exciting in to give people a feel of exactly what’s happening

• Well helloooo everyone!! i just brought in Blackfrost who's the mother to crow/badgerkit and a flawless hunter ((in winter over summer lol)) she's 59 moons and open to plotting!

enjoy ur vaycay can't wait to see what u have in store here ~

CHARACTERS HERE

amberjaw | poppynose | swampheart // darkclan!

• i've dm'd nearly everyone (except the super new people, since they just joined it def means they're interested) just to do an interest check so i know what characters to keep on the front page and who to remove or move to inactivity list!

everyone has until i'll say like, friday? to dm me back and let me know ur thoughts before i start messing with the first posts and moving cats around!! just trying to work quick to get this clan back up and running !

also working on making a discord!

• How should I have my two come in? Because I don’t wanna respond to someone who’s not active and not get a response. Lol

Dealing with family emergencies please be patient.

• Wolfiee totally get that, lol! as you can see we are having some trouble with activity hahah

if you take a look at the rp thread there are a few people who just posted and aren't interacting with anyone (eg. blizzardheart, silverpaw, mottledawn, etc.) so you could always interact with them or you can just have your character join in on a conversation thats already happening between other characters!

i'm probably doing a time skip at the end of the week when we find out who is still active in this clan and who isn't to get everything rolling again with a bigger plot rather than everyone just kinda lallygagging around like we're doing now lol

• i'm still here as well! just came back from some hectic real life stuff so still trying to get caught up with all the rp's i'm in c:

*:・゚✦ IT'S GONNA GET UGLY,

BEFORE IT GET'S BEAUTIFUL *:・゚✦

— advanced roleplayer | animal fanatic | rlly like nuggets —

newest rp: lichenclan [warrior cats]

tumblr_ns55jt8ceP1sial0xo1_500.gif

• 1. i'm still here! I think time skipping would be a good idea. What would we time skip to? is there a plot?

2. Riverpaw is open for interaction, as the person I previously interacted with has not responded in 3 weeks.

She does not have a mentor, friends, enemies, no plots yet. She is a little stuck up, thinking she is better than the other apprentices and she often overestimates her own abilities. Which can get her into trouble or injured if something goes wrong.

Open for her getting into trouble with another warrior, or starting trouble with another apprentice!

Perhaps a love/hate relationship with another apprentice. Both 'paws are competitive with one another, then something happens when Riverpaw thinks she can do something but it goes wrong.. makes the other 'paw worried. and maybe their competitiveness is a cover because they like each other?

3. Idk, but I have a lot of muse right now... soo I might adopt another character and apply for medicine cat apprentice if it is still open.

JAYCLAN

TAWNYCLAN

• Tempted med cat app is all yours if you want it, its been open for a while! i also will be opening up med cat but that won't be until the end of the week, as im giving everyone with HP's til friday to make their decision

totally slipped my mind to give riverpaw a mentor - since she is a hunter app, her mentor will be blackfrost angelwinged if thats alright with both of you :)

also i would love to plot brokentalon and amberleaf's relationship! she is usually the cat who is somehow able to get even the grumpiest of cats to like her since despite her awful situation of being paralyzed in her hind legs she is still super chipper and just such a sweetheart. she's already won over nightcoat and waspbreath in the elder's den lol, so she is definitely going to be working hard to make brokentalon like her!!!!

• Hailpool I think Brokentalon and Amberleaf has already started ! <3

I'll wait for medicine cat, if I can reserve it (if the current one doesn't check in).

I think with the timeskip, I will have Applewish expecting another litter. Only 1-2 kittens if someone wants to adopt the second one. Her mate is adoptable.. is it okay for her to be expecting with an adoptable?

JAYCLAN

TAWNYCLAN

• i'll be getting posts up in a couple minutes c: they'll most likely be new interactions (for most of my cats) to get back into things so my guys will be open to interactions and plotting!

*:・゚✦ IT'S GONNA GET UGLY,

BEFORE IT GET'S BEAUTIFUL *:・゚✦

— advanced roleplayer | animal fanatic | rlly like nuggets —

newest rp: lichenclan [warrior cats]

tumblr_ns55jt8ceP1sial0xo1_500.gif