✹ jayclan ✹ roleplay thread ✹ welcome to the new age ✹

We've done a few more changes to the site you can read about HERE
  • Leafbreeze

Jayclan|Fighter|She-cat|Heterosexual|Family: Briarheart|Crush: Open|Interaction: Marigoldpoppy Insanityflame  

Leafbreeze turned her head towards Marigoldpoppy and smiled at the she-cat. It wasn't often that her clanmates came up to her and wanted to interact with her. She knew that she wasn't really in the mood for interaction but Marigoldpoppy just seemed so kind and she would hate to turn the hunter down even though she herself was a fighter. The black and brown tortie shuffled her paws a little in the dirt and looked down at them. She wasn't one to be shy but now that a clanmate was talking to her, for some reason she couldn't find the words that she wanted to say and instead meowed "Thank you for the offer but I'm not a hunter so I should probably just stick around camp." It definitely wasn't what the she-cat wanted to say to the hunter but her social skills weren't all that great.

Pm me if you need..

New warrior names for cats

• hailstar nodded thoughtfully whenever harekit told her she wished to be a hunter, not because it was girly, but because she didn't like fighting. she looked down at the kit, resting her tail against her shoulder. "i think you made a good choice," she told her, examining the kit a bit before standing up to lead her back towards the nursery. "i believe you'll enjoy training as a hunter, and if you don't..you are always welcome to try fighter training. there is nothing wrong with that." she flicked an ear and added, "don't be afraid to ask for anything from me, harekit. i'm always here to look out for you and help you." she nudged harekit back towards her sister tornkit, before she dipped her head in greeting to the other she-kit, waiting for her to come join her side so they could walk off to discuss her decision.

Insanityflame

waiting for :LIGHTNING:

hawkwing watched as his apprentice crawled into the bush, and hawkwing reached a paw over to bat some branches and leaves so they fell on top of acornpaw, not harshly as they were light, but enough to maybe ruffle some fur. "whenever you crawl in a bush like this you'll want to do what i just did and let some sticks and leaves fall on top of you to help you blend in more." he turned tail after his announcement, looking around for something to use for him to pounce on. he found moss near the bottom of a nearby tree so he made his way over, forming a ball and then putting it a few feet away from the bush. "you'll want to explode out of the bush to catch it, but it's a bit hard because you don't want to move too much or the animal can hear the bush moving." he pushed the ball with a paw, before saying, "go ahead and show me what you can do. pretend its a mouse or something."

Insanityflame

waiting for :LIGHTNING:

waiting for tigress.

banjo could tell this mom cat, marshmallow, was just outright pissed at him and he wasn't entirely sure why. he kinda got the idea that she didn't trust him, and, well...was she wrong? she obviously saw a part of him that her daughter was having trouble seeing, which was his side where he didn't know how to settle down because he was a bit of a charismatic player. he flicked an ear, a little weary with the mother as she said he better skedaddle before they met the clan cats. he nodded quickly, telling her, "that was my plan. i'm sure they'd be happier to see some she-cats than rough toms like me." he turned his head back towards melody as she asked if he can smell them. "i think i'm smelling the clan cats, but..perhaps im wrong. we won't know til we check it out, so..i say, why dont we get started?" he gave her a short smile before he turned, flicking his tail to follow him as he began padding towards the scent he was following. "so you two are totally sure about joining these clan cats?"

Insanityflame

tadpolepaw didn't get very far out of the apprentice den, his head staying low and keeping his shoulders close to the ground as his nervous figure padded out towards the freshkill pile. he wasn't sure where his mentor is, and he figured if he could eat quick he could be ready to go in no time for whatever his mentor may have in store. he may not have been doing the best job at watching where he was going though, since he was now in his head wondering what his mentor may be doing and what his mentor thought of him. soon enough he felt himself running into another figure which made him land back on his butt, and he flattened his ears as he looked up to see who it may be. "oh-leafpaw! i'm..i'm so sorry!"

anx

waiting for tigress.   wonder!

• GILDEDSAGE

「 leader's den guard — 40 moons — molly — looks

:} Nightstar:} , joltythunders

tags: -

ROOKSHIVER

「 fighter — 48 moons — tom — app: smudgepaw — looks

If the tomcat hadn't already been used to his apprentice's insolence at times he probably would have knocked him around a bit, hopefully knock some sense into that thick head of his. Alas, Rookshiver was used to it and learned that yelling at him would do nothing, instead he knew exactly how to knock his apprentice off that high horse. Actually make him work, and a lot. The steely warrior merely flicked an ear at Smudgepaw's comment. He wanted something more exciting? Not likely, that was earned. "This isn't exciting enough for you?" came Rookshiver's gravely meow, holding no emotion and sounding quite monotone and relaxed if anything. Without giving his apprentice time to reply, he rose to his paws. "Lazy apprentice's don't get exciting things until they actually put in hard work. If you're okay with being a mediocre warrior than you can head back to camp now" he threw over his shoulder as he padded towards the trail that led farther into the forest. "If you actually want to achieve greatness and be someone everyone will remember for their heart and effort, then you can come with me and do some tree hunting" Rookshiver shrugged, flicking his tail behind him as he continued to walk away from Smudgepaw.

tags: - Hailpool  

OTTERDEW

「 hunter — 30 moons — molly — app: silverpaw — looks

Bushkitpawbelly

CEDARPAW

「 fighter apprentice — 9 moons — molly — mentor: whiteclaw — looks

:} Nightstar:}

CHIPPEDWING

「 hunter — 45 moons — tom — app: n/a — looks

Chippedwing chuckled and rolled his eyes at his friend, he knew Cariboutail wasn't going to like their daily trollop down to the river. That's what made it all the more entertaining to the bulky tabby. He rose to his paws and stretched his legs out in front of him briefly. "Well then, we'd better get going soon. The fish are probably lonely" he snickered, bumping his shoudler against Mudclaw's in good humour.

--- ooc: sorry for the short post for him, just waiting on wonder! before i make a longer post

tags: - Hailpool   wonder!  

*:・゚✦ IT'S GONNA GET UGLY,

BEFORE IT GET'S BEAUTIFUL *:・゚✦

— advanced roleplayer | animal fanatic | rlly like nuggets —

newest rp: lichenclan [warrior cats]

tumblr_ns55jt8ceP1sial0xo1_500.gif

• JAYCLAN

ICEPAW - SHE-CAT - 6 MOONS- CRUSH~ open ~ Mentor-Nettlescar ~ TAGS

TEXT

Whiteclaw -40 moons- TOM- CRUSH-Hailstar- Apprentic-Cedarpaw ~ TAGS

Whiteclaw look over at her apprentice and says" ok come on lets go train. and then i can teach you how to hunt.

Bluepaw - 9 moons- she-cat- CRUSH-open but will have a on Strikepaw - mentor-Fireclaw ~ TAGS

Bluepaw look around the camp to talk to someone.

OOC:I am back sorry it took a long time .

• CROWKIT

Crowkit lay curled up in one corner of the nursery. He had made himself as small as he physically could, trying to avoid attracting attention towards himself as he surveyed the den. He liked to watch what the other cats were doing from his safe little corner. The tom knew that the other kits in the nursery were close to becoming apprentices, and he wasn't sure how to feel about that. It would probably be a little quieter, but on the other hand, being in a nursery full of kits was all he'd known.

• Hi guys! Lets revive this rp a little bit <3

If you need muse and plots, head over to the plotting thread and lets get talking !

Also, since there is inactivity, if I included you in my interactions below and someone else is not replying, just go on as if they aren't there, since these are fresh interactions.

Riverpaw

female - hunters apprentice

interacting with Duskpaw, Muddystream  

- The grey and white feline exits the apprentices den, not a hair [fur?] out of place after the time spent on her grooming. She walks towards the creek to drink, passing Duskpaw. It took a few steps to register, but when it did she pauses mid-step. Should I say something? she contemplates, knowing her relationships with the other apprentices were on thin ice. Her ears flick, the only outward display of her thinking. Finally she sighed inwardly, and turns around to face her denmate. "You have a piece of moss stuck to your chin." She tells the grooming cat, who looks to be almost done. She isn't sure if Duskpaw knew about that particular piece of moss.

Brokentalon

male - retired fighter, elder

interacting with Waspbreath and Amberleaf, :LIGHTNING: and Hailpool  

- "Will you quiet it down?" he snaps, his tail flicking sharply accompanying his irritated mood. The elder was sick of hearing about the other elders daughters flirting. He is sick of the gossip that disturbed the silence of the elders den every morning. Cant those mousebrains leave the den to talk? I told Hailstar not to let them retire. He knows both Amberleaf and Waspbreath retired early due to injures, but that just tells a lot about them, doesn't it? Brokentalon was sent to the elders den at 4 moons old, but he never gave up like cats nowadays. He became a fighter, someone to be proud of - at least, he was proud of himself. The clan never liked him. He huffs, returning to the present and glaring at his two useless denmates.

[hate the cat, not the roleplayer please!]

Badgerkit

male - aspiring fighter

interacting with Crowkit, Bluepaw, Leafpaw and Violetpool somethingtardisblue   :} Nightstar:}   anx   Bushkitpawbelly

- The black and white tomkit had been up at the crack of dawn, waiting impatiently for the clan to wake up and start the day. It took a looonngg time, but when they finally did the camp was alive with energy. It was the perfect atmosphere for Badgerkit. Eager to be involved, the little kit ran into the nursery, shouted vague plans to his mother, ran past Crowkit, bumping into him and possibly causing him to fall over then zooming out of the nursery once again. Having already scoped the camp earlier in the morning, he had a plan ready and knew exactly where to go. Having one ear to the ground at all times, the kit knew exactly who to target for his plan.

He ran to Leafpaw first, knowing she was the one more likely to believe him. "Leafpaw!" he huffs, out of breath from the run across camp. "You'll never believe what my mother and Violetpool said." he pauses, building anticipation and curiosity. He sits, though his paws batter the ground. "They said me, you and Bluepaw can go with Violetpool to the tallest tree and try to catch squirrels! Its a challenge." he informs her, as if the plans were made and done. He talks as if he was an apprentice already, leaving out the extra squeals most kits would talk with. Of course he is excited, he just wants to act like he is older, so he refrains from being overly excited. "Go get Bluepaw. Violetpool said we were leaving in a few minutes." He meows, then leaps to his paws and bounces away, kicking up dust and it could hit Leafpaw. He runs over to Violetpool. "Violetpool!" He calls, running towards the hunter and stopping just inches away. "My mom said you can take me to see the squirrels, and Bluepaw and Leafpaw said they wanted to go to!" He meows, then quickly adds in a whisper "Then you can get out of hunting patrol!" Appealing to the rebellious nature of the shecat.

JAYCLAN

Applewish|| female || hunter

Brokentalon || male || elder

Riverpaw || female || apprentice

Badgerkit || male || kitten

TAWNYCLAN

Ravenheart || female || elder

Redfern || female || warrior

Swallowblink || male || warrior

Bengalheart || male || warrior

Sunpaw || male || apprentice

34b0347d828642fe922cf513763d6714.png_srz_360_238_85_22_0.50_1.20_0.00_png_srz

aka: Tempted, Charm, Sweetheart, Rainmist

• Marigoldpoppy

female///hunter///crush:open///apprentice: Autumnpaw///tags: Leafbreeze Julia5967 Autumnpaw Catlover15  

She narrowed her eyes at how blue eyed the fighter was saying 'that she is fighter so she don't hunt? then what does fighters do all days? the dangers don't show up everyday to them to fight for, then could they do something else like helping to feed the clan?' she wondered shaking her head in disappointment "hunter or fighter it's don't matter, we have guards who guards the camp, and even they have shifts" she meowed to her "what I wanted to say is that fighters can hunt if they don't have any better to do, if you just sit there all days long...I don't want you to even touch the preys I've catch with hard work. don't understand it wrong, but many hunters thinks that way" she told her with a flick of her tail. She sighed turning to the way where her apprentice was "Do whatever you want though, byt just saying that" she meowed to her one last time before going to Autumnpaw "Autumnpaw, if you're ready again, we can do some more hunting practise, alone or we can ask if someone wants to join us, it's up to you really" she meowed to her.

Nettlescar

male///fighter///crush: (maybe) open///apprentice: Icepaw///tags: Icepaw :} Nightstar:}  

He looked at her for a moment "alright then, I will show you some battle moves, you look and do them after me" he told her " see that rock over there, we will use it as our fighting opponent, for now, I know it's boring opponent and really don't fight back, but you need to learn the basic to use your own body before the real fights" he meowed to her "I will teach you how to defence yourself later, when you learn those moves" he keep meowing. He thought for a moment " you know the back kick and belly race, do you? Back kick where you use your back legs to kick your opponent and belly race where you go under or side of your opponent and kick it's stomach hard" he told her facing her "Try back kick now, then I will ambush you and you can use belly race on me" he told her showing some oh his back kicks.

Silverpaw

male///hunter apprentice///crush: open///mentor: Otterdew ///tags:

He was waiting for something to happen...I think

Acornpaw

male///fighter apprentice/// crush: open///mentor: Hawkwing ///tags: Hawkwing Hailpool  

He got behind the bush, so some of the weakest leaves fall for his fur, even some sticks got stuck there, as he walked center of the bush so he could see better his mentor and the think he needed to surprise. He made sure no any walking or crashing voice was left there, nothing he was like a shadow, he even calmed his breathing so tiny that he felt like he didn't breath at all. He stood still there for a moment, not moving a muscle, when suddenly without any warnings he pounced toward the pile of moss there, pining it down with his paws, if this was a mouse he could quickly kill it, but he didn't feel like trying to bite moss. His eyes looked over to his mentor like waiting what is he going to say now.

Mottledawn

female///queen///crush: open///kits: Ferretkit, Harekit, Tornkit, Haykit///tags:

She got her last kit toward the leaders den after seeing one of her kits Harekit going out there and Tornkit going in, she know that Haykit could be next after Tornkit, so she made him to be ready for the meeting with hailstar.

Ferretkit, Harekit, Tornkit, Haykit

kits///mother: Mottledawn///crush: open///tags: Badgerkit, Crowkit somethingtardisblue   Tempted Hailstar Hailpool  

Harekit walked out of the leader's den, her ears flicking back when she listened the last words Hailstar needed to say to her, before flicked her tail to say Tornkit was her turn. As Tornkit got into the leader's den Harekit made her way toward her brother Ferretkit which were waiting there bored as always. Her eyes looked over to the two other kits there which seemed to be awaken as well "Hey Badgerkit, Crowkit? What are you two doing?" she asked walking past her brother to get closer to the other much younger kits.

Tornkit walked into the leader's den, which was so big for only one cat, unlike the warrior's and apprentice needed to fit into the same den, but Hailstar didn't have any problem about space "I am here" she meowed to her, unsure if she could go to say what she wanted or could she wait for her to ask it.

Marshmallow

female///loner///crush: open/// tags: Banjo

She blinked her eyes at his words "I don't think it that way, a few more she-cats could be good for...breeding, but toms like you could be much stronger than we could be, I think if the clan needs something it could be both" she meowed to the tom. She was silent for a moment "no were not sure about anything, but we can't survive alone either, we're not like some of those loners who are born to take care of themselves, as you noticed we had hard time even catch a prey" she then made a small laugh "you know under my fluffy white pelt, you can see where my bones are, I am not fat as I may seen because the fur" she meowed to him.

Melody

female///loner///crush: open///tags: Banjo

She listened to her mother, lookign the tom "maybe if we're not welcomed to he clan, maybe we could come to live in your place or near it anyway? you could show us all your best places to get something to eat and...maybe we could bring some kittens to you as well" she meowed to him mostly playfully, yet little bit serious too. She know that if they could stay with the tom, there could be some kittens coming either with him or the other toms which left their warm houses for adventures.

Tell me

025fcf868330d8ac9689cd2ad9fd031cf41f36e3.jpg

I' am what you hate most in this world

• CROWKIT

Kit - 3 moons - Tom

He was knocked off balance as his brother pushed past, but Crowkit just about managed to stay on his feet. "H-hey!" he called out quietly, but Badgerkit was already gone. The other kit seemed to be excited about something as he was hurrying about. His curiousity piqued, Crowkit followed him out of the nursery, but kept his distance as he watched.

Harekit suddenly speaking to him surprised him, causing him to jump slightly. "I-I'm just seeing what Badgerkit is doing." he mumbled. He looked at her paws as he spoke, not comfortable enough to make eye contact.

Interacting with: Badgerkit Tempted , Harekit Insanityflame

BLIZZARDHEART

Fighter - 45 moons - Tom - Crush: Open

The tom had found a patch of sun and was enjoying lying there. The goal was to keep an eye on what was going on without attracting the attention of his sister. He watched as she spoke with some of the kits one by own, and he recognised that they would be becoming apprentices soon. Blizzardheart was praying to that Hailstar wouldn't make him mentor any of them.

Interacting with:

• hailstar let out a hearty purr of laughter whenever tornkit announced she was in the den and ready to be asked her questions. "perfect." she responded back, wrapping her silver tail around her paws and looking down at the little kit. "so, tornkit - i know you already know what i'm going to ask you." she flicked an ear at the kit, amusement in her eyes - but also a deepness that held concern and interest. "do you know what you'd like to begin your training as? what interests you tornkit?" she loved hearing the reasonings why the kits chose what they did! sometimes they didnt have reason and that was okay too, but hailstar loved it when the kits started going off about why they thought one rank was better than the other.

Insanityflame

waiting for runningsquirrel :LIGHTNING:

hawkwing watched and waited patiently as the apprentice seemed to force out the strength to leap out of the bush to grab the piece of moss, just as the mentor had told him to do so. he could tell how hard acornpaw was trying and he could tell that he really wanted to be one of the best warriors he could be. he could tell by his body language, by his expressions, by how hard the tom worked. he flicked an ear, his tail twitching against the ground a bit as he finally opened his mouth to praise the apprentice. "that was really good, acornpaw." he said honestly, pushing himself up to his feet. "i dont think we need to work on that anymore." he paused for a moment, watching the tom closely before he asked him, "is there anything in particular you think you need to work on?"

Insanityflame

amberleaf nearly sucked on her own breath whenever the snappy sound of brokentalon shot across the den due to her and waspbreath's conversation, that was apparently too loud. amberleaf didnt think they were being loud. but she was also engrossed in a conversation as she usually was. her ears flicked a bit, not really sure what to do or say. her feelings were a bit hurt! but she knew it wouldn't take long for her to get past it. he was just a grumpy old man, that was all. a lot of the elders were very grumpy. she waited a few moments before she let out a sigh and said, "oh brokentalon. i'm sorry for annoying you." she lowered her head a bit then looked over at waspbreath. she figured it was easier to just agree then fight. even though waspbreath definitely would fight him. "why dont we go outside to talk? you know you can join us, brokentalon! we would love to have someone else join us!!" despite the fact that her voice started off almost sad, by the end of the sentence it was chipper again per usual!

:LIGHTNING:   Tempted

although smudgepaw kind of knew deep down that he was going to piss off rookshiver by saying he wanted to do something more exciting, he didnt really expect the tom to just..turn around and start walking away. he froze for a hot second, morbidly confused, not sure whether to follow him or if he was supposed to do exactly as rookshiver told him to do which was return to camp. he glanced behind him for a moment, the egotistical tom not sure which route was the best one, before he walked a few feet after him slowly, then quickened his pace in an attempt to catch up. tree hunting? fine. he didnt want to have to go back to camp, alone, and have people wonder why his mentor had ditched him in the middle of training. "okay, okay. lets do tree hunting. that sounds like a great idea, rookshiver. lets start now." he held a little bit of unease in his voice, like he was afraid his mentor was still going to tell him to leave him alone.

tigress.

banjo let out a little purr whenever marshmallow mentioned that toms were good for protecting and defending. he shrugged. "i guess you're right," he told her. he couldn't argue with that! but he let out a laugh whenever she continued to say she couldn't even catch prey and she wasnt as big as she looked. "oh stop it! you look perfect. i didnt think you were fat at all!" he shook his head in disbelief at the pretty white loner trying to say that she was fat. he couldn't believe she would think that about herself! that was sad. but he heard melody speak up and she mentioned that maybe if they didnt go to the clan they could stay with him. oh no. oh goodness, no! he didnt even have a place for himself. he got kicked out of his kittypet place and he just roamed. that was his karma for lying; god was trying to get back at him. and then she mentioned the possibility of kits! he couldn't tell if she was joking or not. he blinked a few times, forcing a little laugh.

"oh - yeah, maybe! but i think the clan will take you two. we cant possibly be far, now!"

Insanityflame

open for interaction, was waiting on leopardpaw ChaoticNovaz

cariboutail is waiting on mudclaw tigress.   wonder! (you're right we cant really do anything til mudclaw posts - we might just have to have the two do something else)

• Marigoldpoppy

female///hunter///crush:open///apprentice: Autumnpaw///tags: Leafbreeze, Autumnpaw

Nettlescar

male///fighter///crush: (maybe) open///apprentice: Icepaw///tags: Icepaw

Silverpaw

male///hunter apprentice///crush: open///mentor: Otterdew ///tags: open

Acornpaw

male///fighter apprentice/// crush: open///mentor: Hawkwing ///tags: Hawkwing

He thought for a moment "no I don't think so? Aren't you show me every moves you know so far?" he meowed to him "I could have my assessment soon if I just practice them little more right?" he keep meowing to him. He flicked his ears back and front for a moment, as he thought "can we hunt a little bit? when I was on the tree I pretty sure saw a few pheasants not so far away, maybe there still hiding somewhere, two of those could be good catch bring to the clan right?" he keep meowing to him.

Mottledawn

female///queen///crush: open///kits: Ferretkit, Harekit, Tornkit, Haykit///tags: open

Ferretkit, Harekit, Tornkit, Haykit

kits///mother: Mottledawn///crush: open///tags: Hailstar, Hailpool Badgerkit, Crowkit somethingtardisblue  

Tornkit sat down and looked up to her leader, flicking her ears lightly side to side, pawing the ground a little bit, she was not usually nervous type, but now she sure was "Uh, I wanted always be a hunter, I've even learned some hunting skills by myself or looking the apprentices" she told her with a flick of her tail. She thought for a moment "Do you think Runningsquirrel is open for taking a apprentice?" she asked "I am not asking for myself, but for my brother Haykit? He is interested in herbs, i know it?" she meowed to her.

Harekit looked over at Badgerkit then back to Crowkit "Oh I see?" she meowed little unsure what she was supposed to say right now "I guess you two have fun, can we join you perhaps? me and Ferretkit? Maybe Tornkit too when she is back out to talk with Hailstar" she told them.

Marshmallow

female///loner///crush: open/// tags: Banjo Hailpool  

She sighed at the young toms words "It was just a parable, I didn't really mean you told anything like that" she told him, giving a glare to her daughter "you're little too young for kits Melody." she told her with a sight. She sniffed the air once more time, starting to smell the little odd scent, which was like any cat scent, but there was something odd with it "Do you think this is their border? or what ever they call it? the scent get stronger here?" she meowed starting to get little nervous.

Melody

female///loner///crush: open///tags: Banjo

She rolled her eyes for either of their answers "just joking mom, I didn't really mean it" she meowed to them both smelling the odd cat scent as well "it sure smells weird in here" she murmured silently. She then turned to the tom just very curious about him, the tom talked a much, but didn't really answer her questions at all "So do you have any plans after this? What are you going to do? just go back to your home?" she asked at him.

Tell me

025fcf868330d8ac9689cd2ad9fd031cf41f36e3.jpg

I' am what you hate most in this world

• hello I have been gone for weeks now (sorry whoops been busy) and so all my characters are currently open for interaction <3

OWLSTRIKE-- TOM // DEPUTY

open for interaction.

owlstrike was sitting towards the edge of camp, tail flapping lazily as he gazed across the clearing. although he was watching the cats around the camp his mind was elsewhere. as he watched hailstar socializing with the kits, he thought about the sun down patrols he would be sending out, and who would be on them. perhaps he would lead one of the patrols later and take his apprentice with him.

CLOVERTAIL-- SHE-CAT // HUNTER

Hailpool   Insanityflame

clovertail, although cats weren't really supposed to go out of camp alone, was bored out of her mind sitting in camp all morning. she had gone out just to walk around and stretch her legs, but soon after leaving camp she had picked up on the scent trail of hawkwing and his apprentice, acornpaw. she picked up her pace a little bit, following the trail until she was sitting in some bushes staring ahead at hawkwing and acornpaw. lucky for her, she arrived just in time to hear acornpaw expressing interest in hunting.

a purr rumbling in her throat, she pushed her way out of her spot in the bushes and opened her mouth in agreement with the apprentice. "i do have to say, i smell those pheasants too acornpaw. that's a great nose you have there, and if it's okay with y'all i'd love to join you both." she meowed warmly.

AUTUMNPAW-- SHE-CAT // HUNTER APPRENTICE

open for interaction-- in camp

BADGERSTRIPE-- TOM // ELDER'S DEN GUARD

open for interaction.

badgerstripe was sitting in his place outside the elder's den, watching amberleaf across the camp with brokentail, keeping a close eye on her as usual. he felt himself stiffen a little as amberleaf mentioned going outside camp to talk. the tom tried to respect her freedom and give her privacy and space, as with all the elders, but it was his duty to watch over them and make sure they were safe. badgerstripe waited, ears perked for the response, still wondering whether he should escort them outside or try to give them some space alone.

• Brokentalon

male - elder

interacting with: Amberleaf [ Hailpool ], Badgerstripe [ Catlover15 ], Waspbreath [ :LIGHTNING: ] in the elders den.

*This goes against Talons' personality.. but for the sake of interacting and keeping one another and the thread active..

He was about to hiss, he really was.. but something about the young felines reluctance to be rude or aggravated in response to his mean comments seconds ago made him pause. Obviously, since Amberleaf is his denmate he knew the shecat was usually cheerful; But he thought for sure she would become cross with him. Shocked, which is rare for him because he never cares that much, he missed her earlier apology and only caught her offer for company. Maybe.. Maybe her chatter can chase away the storm.. he contemplates, knowing that if he turns her down, he will be alone with his depressed and angry feelings that tear him apart every day. Slowly, he nods, accepting her offer. He doesn't make eye constant or any other type of attention, wrapped up in feelings he does not have a name for. He almost feels bad about being snappy with his denmates, but he cant isolate that emotion among his other feelings.

Applewish

female - warrior

interacting with: Blizzardheart [ somethingtardisblue ] inside of camp

The sweet feline was sitting with her tail curled around her paws, surveying camp when she noticed the lone tomcat sitting by himself not too far away. Wanting to ease the tomcats bored look, she gets up and heads over. "Hi Blizzardheart, how are you doing?" she asks, but quickly moves on because knowing the tomcat, he wouldn't want to do something as energetic as talking. "Want to share tongues?" she asks instead, offering to groom one another with no conversation for something to do. [This is common in the warrior cat books.. but I dont think I have seen it happen in roleplay lol]

JAYCLAN

Applewish|| female || hunter

Brokentalon || male || elder

Riverpaw || female || apprentice

Badgerkit || male || kitten

TAWNYCLAN

Ravenheart || female || elder

Redfern || female || warrior

Swallowblink || male || warrior

Bengalheart || male || warrior

Sunpaw || male || apprentice

34b0347d828642fe922cf513763d6714.png_srz_360_238_85_22_0.50_1.20_0.00_png_srz

aka: Tempted, Charm, Sweetheart, Rainmist