Alls fair in love and war princess (BXG)

Check out the Court of Halcyon, holy knights of the Bleak Wilds and a growing unboarded proclan who aim to bring peace and order to Agrelos!
  • his eyes were on her, though the widen by the mention of the creature, and he growled softly, he would need to call basil maybe put a protective spell around her mind. he could protect her body but not her mind that was something basil would need to do. "its okay im here the creature wont bother you now," he soothed her but before he could do anything she was up and he stood with her, he could feel her desire and it pulled him with her. his body reacting to hers, but what annoyed him was her apologizing for bothering him and wanting to stop the connect. "you dont just stop feeling each others emotion, the only way is for you to be bitten by another vampire and that sure as hell isnt happening," he growled at her pinning her against the wall. his face inches from hers, his eyes started to glow, "if you want to break this bond you'll have to fight me for it," he growled though his desire seeping through dropping the towel

tumblr_m588ilcxiK1rqtw44o1_500.gif

Pm me and i will role play with you, a semi advance rper.

been a role player here since dec 5 2011

Follow me on Instagram LullaLove

please be patient very busy

• Lila felt his emotions and she nearly dropped from the amount of desire that ran through her system when he pinned her to the wall she gasped the cool wall against her body that was quickly heating up. Her body shook with desire and want his lethal look making her fall deeper in love with the man in front of her. When realizing that she blushed looking at him she pressed her body against his and meshed her lips against his her hands finding their way to his hair.

• Nox couldnt keep his hands off her, he just couldnt, this feeling of desire was too strong, not only that but anger at her wanting him not to know how she was feeling. this was her idea, to be able to feel her to know what was going on with her as well as to take the trace off of her from the creature. his arms went around her waist lifting her up and wrapping her legs around his waist still her back to the wall. he growled as he nippled on her lip before trailing kisses down her neck wanting to bite her as badly, her heart beat pounding not only in her chest and visible in her throat but his heart matched hers."little hunter tell me to stop or ill bite,"he told her knowing that if she said to stop he would but if she didnt he would take her and not hesitate his desire and anger taking control

• Lila yelped at being lifted her body responded to his none the less her body trembling against his. Her head rolling against the wall giving him better access. His voice breaking through the fog in her brain briefly. She whined lowly knowing his intentions. She bit her lip debating on what she wanted. Her body desperately called out to his. Her mind in tune with his, she remembered being bitten by Nox before the feeling it gave her the rush the pleasure. She gently squeezed his waist with her legs “don’t stop” she finally breathed. She knew she was solidifying her choice. She was choosing Nox. She always would... no matter what.

• his fangs came out as he moved to bite her, her emotions were mixing with his and it was becoming harder to focus on anything now. he growled again, she said to not stop but he needed to, he wasnt sure if he could keep her a live like this. he was just about to bite her his fangs ran along her soft neck and his eyes closed. He wanted this he wanted her but was he willing to take her life for it. he growled louder battling himself. as he bit her hard, drinking her in, his hands ripped her clothes off her not able to control his vampire side at all, with the smell of her and him in the air he wanted her now and he wasnt going to wait. he just prayed that he could hold back enough not to kill her. Fade~ Nox let her go, bruises from him holding her were starting to form around her arms and waist. he was rough maybe too rough for a human, and he did drink a bit too much blood as well, he was sloppy with it too, blood ran down her neck and his chin, the two mixtures of sex and drinking was more pleasurable than an addict getting a hit from a drug. He was panting a line of sweat covered his body, "are you okay?"he asked her his voice husky

• Lila was holding on to Nox for dream life. She knew she was bruising but her didn’t care her body was in some mixture of euphoria and knowing she had lost a lot of blood. Her body trembled she stood up on her own. She looked round the room spinning and she gripped the damp cloth she washed her face with earlier. She looked at Nox who was panting just as hard as she was. She gently wiped his face removing her blood “I’m ok as can be” she said smiling at him “how are you feeling?” She asked tender in her movements to clean his face before she cleaned up her chest and neck pressing the cloth to her neck to stop any bleeding.

• he reached up when she stood, he didnt want her standing just yet she could fell from having low blood pressure. but she came back down to him and started to clean his face, he searched her face trying to see if there was something wrong that she wasnt telling him but she looked okay other than the bruises forming and being weak. "im okay, im more worried about you," he told her reaching out and taking the cloth and holding it to her neck for her, trying to stop the bleeding. "im sorry I hurt you little hunter I didnt mean to...I should have held back," he scolded himself, frowning that he didnt keep her safe from himself

• Lila blushed “don’t be” she said softly “it felt good... really good” she chuckled nervously. She knew the risk when she told him not to stop. She didn’t feel fear with Nox. She had faith in him that he wouldn’t kill her. She was still breathing. Yes she’d need iron pills, need to eat well and not engage in him feeding from her often, but the thought of Nox biting someone else made her a tad bit territorial. She looked at Nox “how do you feel?” She asked.

• OOC: sorry thought I replied

IC: Nox shook his head, he knew he shouldn't have touched her like that, she was a child compared to him for one. He was too old yes his body stopped aging at 19 but he was 288 years old for god sakes. Not only that he was a vampire, he could have killed her. He didnt care that it was great for her, it was reckless of him. "we need to be more careful," he said not telling her how he felt because it was amazing for him too the best he's ever had. But that didnt mean he was going to do it again, he needed to remind himself to stay back that he was only here to protect her

• Lila winced hearing his words. Much different from the way he spoke and felt earlier. She bit the inside she of her cheek too keep from crying “yes Nox” she said standing. She knew the room was swaying but she didn’t care “maybe I s-should go home then” she said finding a towel to wrap around herself. She felt her heart hurt as the creatures words echoed in her head. She found her jeans which were still pretty intact some tears along the leg nothing else. She slid them on quickly “can I borrow a shirt?” She said looking at the ground “then I’ll go... I promise to return it.” She said not daring to look at Nox. The bathroom felt small far to small like the world was closing in on her. She pulled the towel tighter as she tried to keep her emotions neutral.

• Nox sighed feeling her emotions, even when she tried to hide it, he shook his head taking Lila's wrist stopping her, she would pass out if she didnt sit down, her blood pressure had to be really low. "Lila that's not what I meant, you have to understand this is dangerous were playing with fire here. I can't bare to lose you, and if I kill you I wouldn't know how to live with myself, please understand," he begged her, knowing how hurt she felt. "it felt amazing, the best feeling ive ever experienced both in my mortal life and immortal life, which is why we need to be more careful," he told her, his voice gentle. "I dont want you to leave, please stay and calm down, let me take care of you I took too much blood from you as is," he said wanting to bring her back to bed to lay down before she passes out and hurt herself from the fall

• Lila felt him grab her and the tears fell. She couldn’t help it. Whether it was relief or lack of blood she looked up at Nox know what he said was true. She could feel it and see it in his face when he spoke. She nodded softly “ok” her voice shook as she took a deep breath “I still need to get my things... maybe it’s better if I get my things from my room and you the journals.” Her tone was strictly business. Just because things that transpired between them had felt amazing. It’s didn’t meant that things were different. He couldn’t loose her cause of the bond. She needed him to keep her safe. What happened was a one time thing... or so she told herself. Lila but the inside of her cheek again to keep her face neutral as possible and not cry again.

• he knew her feelings and saw the tears and it hurt him that he caused her this pain, he never intended to do this to her, he should have controlled himself better. he shook his head, "rest for another hour, taking another pill then well go, well come up with a safe plan to get everything together when you are well enough to go. if you leave now you'd pass out," he told her picking her up and carrying her to his room where he laid her on his bed again. in a blind of an eye he was back with a glass of water some chocolate and the iron pill. "eat this too, get your blood sugar up too," he said seeing how pale she was

• Lila barely made a sound as she was moved and told what to do. She took the pill and chocolate without question offering a soft “thank you” she said she began eating the chocolate but it made her sick to even eat now with how she was feeling. She ate anyway knowing what Nox said was true. She moved the blankets back and burrowed into them keeping the towel wrapped around her. She closed her eyes keeping the tears back. She wanted to scream or hit something or even just run until her body gave out. Instead she just turned from Nox and stared at the wall. She had hear a million times from girls how their first time had been special and magical. Hers had been. She got goose bumps recalling the intimate time with Nox... how had it gone so bad so quickly. She curled into herself as a few tears rolled across her nose and cheek

• Nox was not sure how to handle this, he could feel how crushed she was, and it didnt take a mind reader to know why. he was an old vampire who lost his human connection a long time ago. he laid behind her and spooned her, resting his head on her shoulder, "im sorry little hunter, I didnt mean to hurt your feelings. I care about you, I care too much for someone like me. I shouldn't but I do, and im no longer trying to fight theses feelings. you are so special and wonderful, I want to make you happy but I can't if it means hurting you in the process, please little hunter tell me what I can do to make this right?" he asked her feeling lost

• Lila stiffened feeling him beside her before he started speaking. She blushed hearing him admit his feelings. She turned so they were facing each each other “stop treating me like I’m fragile.” She said bluntly “I love you Nox. I have from the start I know your not evil or bad. You killed rapist and killers and saved me multiple times even though I was your enemy” she explained “I trust you. You’ve fed from me twice now and I’m still alive. And when you fed from me and we were having sex you still didn’t completely drain me. I won’t break I know you won’t let me.” She said firmly with full conviction. She gently placed her hand on the vampires cheek “stop treating me like a doll. I’m not fragile I won’t break, how many times do I have to prove that to you?” She asked

• He felt those words and he understood them, he loved her too but to tell her that would make everything more complicated, because she didnt get it. That he was hurting that it was so hard to pull away, that the vampire in him wanted her dead, wanted every last drop of blood. "you are a doll little hunter, right now I could crush you into a million pieces, I just need to turn my humanity off, to turn off my emotions and let the vampire take control, but I can't do that to you either. I would kill myself before I kill you.but it doesnt mean we should let our guard down either. it hurts to have to pull away, vampires aren't made to pull away from drinking blood, that's why a human and vampire relationships never work out, a vampire is only known for drinking the blood completely not just taking little sips," he told her not sure how to tell her that all it takes is one bite and she could be dead.

• Lilas walls instantly went up again. She sighed in defeat “fine. Then it stops here” she forced herself to go completely numb like she had done a million times with her father “I’ll either stay her in one of the spare rooms or at the estate” she spoke calmly sounding mature “and this is where all of” she pointed between them “this ends. You’ll just protect me and I’ll figure out away to kill whatever that thing is and figure out who or what I am” she nodded before slipping out of the bed and walking to the closet finding a plain white tshirt and slipping it on as she compartmentalized everything. If Nox wanted to treat her like a porcelain doll fine but it didn’t mean she had to sit and act like one “I think I’m well enough now we can go get my things. Or I can go get them myself” she said turning to face Nox keeping her facial features neutral.

• he sighed he couldnt argue with her, this was the safest option for them. he nodded getting up, "okay we can go get your things," he said getting up and putting on cloths since he was still pretty naked. he got dressed before following her. "so am I getting the journals or am I getting your things?" he asked Lila not sure what to do with her now. he would protect her but he wouldn't touch her, he needed to keep her safe and help her with this creature.