roseclan · true mates · discussion & plotting

Check out Ivoria in Agrelos! They are an evil backboard group situated on the waterway. Successful completion of a trial is required in order to join. We have a great OOC community and would love to have you!
  • I'm Divergent ouu a new apartment is always exciting! hopefully moving doesn't stress you out as much as it does me XD i love it because i get to redecorate everything but at the same time i haate unpacking things lol. aww how old is your dog turning? i have two, one with a birthday in june and i'm that kind of dog parent who is always sometimes extra when it comes to their birthdays hahaa

KagomeMoana don't worry about it love, i understand how much of a pain it is trying to post on mobile, especially with some pesky non-mobile-friendly fancies c:

Summer Dream not a problem! hopefully your router comes soon c:

*:・゚✦ IT'S GONNA GET UGLY,

BEFORE IT GET'S BEAUTIFUL *:・゚✦

— advanced roleplayer | animal fanatic | rlly like nuggets —

newest rp: lichenclan [warrior cats]

tumblr_ns55jt8ceP1sial0xo1_500.gif

• tigress. Thank you. I still feel horrible for not posting and keeping others waiting, but I am pulling 6.5-7 hour shifts 5/7 days a week and tend to be on Self check at work which means I am running in circles cleaning constantly. If I’m slow replying it’s due to work and me passing out early haha - I have opening shifts all 5 days I work.

Faded Wings - A silverwing RP - about Bats

Faded Wings ~ A Silverwing RP ~ Sign up thread

Coding Storage Thread/Character Storage

~||Storage for Fancyposts ||~

~~ If you need to contact me I do have a discord at Carmenfan#4438.

Work schedule ;:

Jan 25,27: OFF

Jan 26, 28, 29: SCO 7 am - 2 pm

Jan 31: SCO 7 am - 3 pm

Feb 2,5,6,8: SCO 7 am - 2 pm

Feb 1,3,4,7: OFF

* SCO = Self Check Out Shift

** PUS = Pick-Up Shift if I have any

• hiii apologies for being so inactive, i’m about to make some templates for robinstrike and onyxpaw and ill jump in pretty soon ! also does anyone have any good premade template threads they know of? i just want something super simple—i’mma go ona search either way but if you know of some lemme kno

• So fun story here: my laptop is still out of commission but I am going to try to work out some replies via mobile despite not liking my fancy posts haha- please bear with me and excuse any possible typos. My charger port needs to be replaced and chances of me getting it into a shop any time soon are slim. I am so sorry for any inconvenience

Faded Wings - A silverwing RP - about Bats

Faded Wings ~ A Silverwing RP ~ Sign up thread

Coding Storage Thread/Character Storage

~||Storage for Fancyposts ||~

~~ If you need to contact me I do have a discord at Carmenfan#4438.

Work schedule ;:

Jan 25,27: OFF

Jan 26, 28, 29: SCO 7 am - 2 pm

Jan 31: SCO 7 am - 3 pm

Feb 2,5,6,8: SCO 7 am - 2 pm

Feb 1,3,4,7: OFF

* SCO = Self Check Out Shift

** PUS = Pick-Up Shift if I have any

• Sorry for my inactivity. I’m sad to say that I’ve lost muse for this site. For now, I won’t be posting in this clan for a while until I get my muse back but I’ll keep watching it.

Roleplays I am in

Tawnyclan: Owlpaw, Falconwhisper, Fawnstep

Direclan: Crowpaw

Lakeclan: Tigerclaw, Wolfpaw, Ferretkit, Remi, Quailflight, Eaglepaw

Roseclan: Warblermask, Minkpaw, Cliffside, Thunderpike, Cloudpaw, Antpuddle

Stormclan: Badgerstar, Maplewish, Troutclaw, Jaypaw, Emberpaw, Vipertail, Hyenakit, Silentmist, Ospreynight, Rowansong

Nettleclan: Pantherscar, Briarthorn, Snakebite, Kestrelkit, Redpaw, Lionheart, Antstorm, Poisonshade

Avatar: The Last Airbender: Prince Akiro; firebender

Kingdom of Eboraxus: Lord Osferth

• i just joined w two characters open for plotting if anyone needs anything to do:

thunderstorm

- male, 27 moons, warrior, straight

- brother is floodwater(adoptable)

- quiet, easily annoyed tom who likes to do things on his own. will come off on the grumpy side quite often but he's really just a big teddy bear. he doesn't really feel the need for friends or love, so it'll be super interesting for his true mate to try to get him to open up and all that!

twigberry

- female, 32 moons, warrior, straight

- siblings are walnutstar, saplingseed, oriolepetal and elkbreeze(adoptable)

- a very awkward woman who doesn't really know how to socialize, but loves to try to do so. super skittish but is super kind whenever you get past her weird demeanor

• i'll have the ranks updated and sort out any cats that don't have true mates c:

• I think it's safe to say that I will be dropping out of this roleplay. I'm so sorry. We just finished moving our stuff over but we are still so busy with a house full of boxes. I just have no muse left and this and five summer classes this summer is really going to get to me. I still check up on all these threads every day, so I'll update everyone when or if I decide to return.

Roleplays I am in

Stormclan: Badgerstar, Maplewish, Troutclaw, Jaypaw, Emberpaw, Vipertail, Hyenakit, Silentmist, Ospreynight, Rowansong

Nettleclan: Pantherscar, Briarthorn, Snakebite, Kestrelkit, Redpaw, Lionheart, Antstorm, Poisonshade

• it'll be sad to see you go but i understand where your coming from. best of luck with your summer classes though! would you like me to freeze your cats for if you decide to return or remove them?

• Just freeze please and thank you.

Roleplays I am in