CARTEL CAPO X CARTEL THUG | CLOSED LITTER

Check out Ivoria in Agrelos! They are an evil backboard group situated on the waterway. Successful completion of a trial is required in order to join. We have a great OOC community and would love to have you!
  • -- ALEKSEI ASIMOV-ARCANIUM-LEONIDAS X CERYS CZERNOBOG

introduction

asimov and cerys met shortly after cerys, the embodiment of the deadly sin lust, joined the cartel in search of her former lover machen. cerys suffers from extreme memory loss after her former group disbanded and sent away living members with their memories wiped. she has very little understanding of clan life and forming genuine relationships in general, but she has an eye for pretty men and women. asimov, the capo of militia, happened to be someone that caught her eye. one night the two spent together was all they needed.

these kids will likely be unloved by cerys. she doesn't care for kids and has no motherly qualities. she wouldn't put them in harms way and would try to keep them alive, but she literally hates being a mother.

however! asimov will love these children and be a good father to them, despite cerys being nasty.

relations

cerys is currently npc x npc and is the founder of the czernobog family. she has no current family. her tags can be found here.

asimov is the current capo of militia in the cartel. his tags can be found here. his relations include:

Suga x Robin (previous sunclan deputy), mother-in-law is Sarangerel
    Siblings: Irene (previous sunclan goldenblood, current healinghand), Suji, Clove, Akihiko, Primerys, Sugarplum, Leviathan (previous sunclan leader), Caitriona, Gareth (previous sunclan leader), Rhiannon, Novablast, Liquidgold (the sanctuary leader), Angelbeats, Saotome.
    Nieces/Nephews: Soare (previous koe leader, sunclan sunguard), Riku, Luca, Burningspirit, Honeykissed, Etherealkit, Rhosyn, Celestian, Olive, Sorin, Raeliana, Neue.
    Great-nephew: Rhaegar
    Children: Scarlet (Rivulet Isles leader), Beleth (ex-hellraisers lector), Makariy (Cartel Cugine)
    Uncles: Mattias (Roosterteeth, held a ton of HPs) and Saltedthoughts (previous sunclan sunguard)

genetics

cerys is described as a lupurca - a 6 ft tall wolf-like beast. her fur is completely black with flecks of golden brown around the points of her ears, tail, and face. her eyes are a striking blue color that captivates her enemies.

asimov is described as a mature, scarlet kitsune, asimov stands taller than a feline and a bit smaller than a large dog. he has off-white crescent shaped markings dotted around his body, and prominent ones under his candy-red eyes. he has dark red 'socks' that extend to his lower legs on his front paws. he has a charming smile, which he wears often. he has a moderate amount of muscle and isn't completely skinny, but still could be described as lithe. he has long legs with noticeable muscles rippling beneath his fur. he has some thin white scars on his face and body, but they're not very noticeable.

these kids will be kitsune lupurca hybrids

rules

1. the usual, please do not beg/barter/personally dm me unless you have questions about the following litter

2. this is not first come first serve! please fill out a form and if we have enough forms, i'll be picking in under a month.

3. please keep the children in the cartel for at least a month before you move them out [unless plot/muse reasons]

4. if you can't keep them active please let me know so i can rehome them

5. there is no naming theme but they must take the asimov-czernobog last name. however, arcanium-leonidas is optional!

6. the children will be four months old.

slots

?

madster.

GIVE ME REASONS WE SHOULD BE COMPLETE. YOU SHOULD BE WITH HIM, I CAN'T COMPETE. YOU LOOKED AT ME LIKE I WAS SOMEONE ELSE, OH WELL. CAN'T YOU SEE? I DON'T WANNA SLOW DANCE IN THE DARK.

STORAGE | CHARACTERS

Ecuador Family Guide

The post was edited 5 times, last by Dreavyn ().

• ADONIS ;; ❀

GENERAL ;;

adonis asimov-czernobog / beloved of aphrodite

cisgender [he/him] / for some of his life, he will question his gender. mainly because he will find ( eventually ) that he likes men, much more than he likes women, and will experiment with pronouns, but eventually realize that he's cis, but feel guilty for flip flopping and deal with being accidentally misgendered for a big before telling people he does prefer he/him.

homosexual, gray or demiromantic / sexuality will be something that adnois will struggle with as he gets a bit older older. he won't feel much romantic or sexual attraction for a lot of his life, and then he'll hit that apprentice stage where he realizes he likes men more than women, but still struggle with the fact that he doesn't really feel romantic attraction towards anyone unless he cares for them very deeply.

unborn, will be 4 months when played / creation date : 04/05/2020

◦ the cartel > might move in the future in an attempt to discover himself, and figure out who he is.

RELATIONSHIPS ;;

◦ npc xx npc [gen 2] / siblings tbd

APPEARANCE ;;

lupurca + kitsune hyrbid / main body / health: 100%

— at his youngest, he will be a scarlet colour like asimov, with the blue eyes of cerys. he will be slightly fluffier than his siblings, often giving him a very chubby appearance, and will be significantly smaller than the others. as he grows older, his size will increase drastically. he will grow tall, muscular, and his fur will sort of slick down against his body to make him more regal looking instead up chubby and cute. his scarlet fur will begin to darken heavily, into a rich mahogany with brighter scarlet flecks, as well as a dark black mask around his face. along with his fur darkening, so will his eyes, turning a deep purpley-blue color.

— often wears a yellow scarf, that he refuses to wash as i imagine its a gift from someone close that he lose. it slowly becomes more brown than yellow.

— as a child, he will always be slightly more sickly. sickness takes him easily, for no particular reason. as he grows older, the sicknesses slow down, but he is suddenly hit with an illness that wont go away. this illness isn't decided, yet.

PERSONALITY ;;

◦ infj > estj > entj / hufflepuff > gryffindor > ravenclaw / neutral good > lawful evil

— my written personalities never stick so take this with a grain of salt. i imagine he would be very innocent as a child, very fragile and confused about.. everything. he's very loving, unconditionally trusting, easily manipulated. as he grows up, he begins to view himself as "weak" and "stupid", you know, normal teenager thoughts. he tries his hardest to seem stronger, push down his emotions and becomes your normal "fuck you guys, i can do it on my own" kind of teenager. he begins to break himself down, and maybe goes to one of his parents depending on what his relationship with them turn out to be. if he does, he accepts that he's not the biggest, baddest guy in town, but is tougher because of his struggles with identity. if he doesn't, he becomes withdrawn, cold, refuses to show when he's hurt or sick, and ultimately grows worse because of it.

I CRASHED MY CAR INTO THE BRIDGE —

kenny + he/him + characters + storage + dump

The post was edited 3 times, last by kenneth ().

• ALEKSANDRA ASIMOV CZERNOBOG

-- IDENTITY

female lupurca-kitsune hybrid

4 months of age

Aleksandra Asimov Czernobog

possible nicknames are Sasha, Shura

DOB 12 / 04 / 2020

Residence, the Cartel

Sexuality undetermined

-- DESCRIPTION

A mirage of flurrying storm, blank nights, and red sands.

Shura, since birth, has had a gray coat and stands with the height and length of a bull dog. This will change fairly quick as she ages. She has 4 short, puffy tails sprouted from her butt. They may be referred to as "buds" like the buds of a flower. Her eyes are blue, being young still, though this too will change as she grows. Her ears are large, like a kitsune or fox, and her snout is slightly long, though her jaws are not as narrow as a fox's.

She has crescent markings that arc from the top side of her inner corners over and around the outer corners and complete below the eyes halfway (This sounds complicated but I am drawing Shura so you will see later). They are a light luminous color that glow softly, imitating moonlight. They will transition through tints and shades or red, scarlet when she experiences extreme negative emotions.

As she grows her fur will darken, though never become the black fur like her mother's. Hues of scarlet will appear on her hairs creating a ticked pelt, scarlet against dark gray. Additionally she will develop more markings, paisley like designs will emerge with thick, dark outlines and toss ups of gold, pink, red, amber, orange inside. This pattern will develop like a vine beginning from the back of her neck, between her shoulders, and tgen down her spine. When an adult, her tails will also develop this pattern.

More may be added on her future appearance, but the above is her general concept.

-- BACKGROUND

Parents are Cerys Czernobog and Aleksei Asimov

Siblings are TBD

Born in the Cartel

-- HEADCANONS

- An observant child, more of a people watcher than a talker

- She can and does interact with others, but is detached, other than her family she does not put in effort to create relationships at this time

- Blunt, she does not intend to hurt others feelings but she doesn't care either if she does, in fact may even become cross when others cannot take her directness civilly or with a level head

- For the most part, Shura won't lie, because she doesn't see why she would have to. In the future this may change, wanting to opt to lyibg if it benefits her or other goals she could have

- She is ambitious, but quietly so. She does not parade her goals and plans, you would only know if you watch very carefully or if you simply asked.

- She has a small understanding that her mother is not so keen on playing mommy, and accepts this, mostly unbothered due to being relatively detached. Will call her out shamelessly if given the opportunity.

- Will find her father similar to her mother, but notice the distinct effort in being a parental figure (as far as she knows, I am suspecting Alekse will have an unorthodox way of rearing the babies)

- surprises you almost weekly with something differently she taught herself or created

- seeks to achieve and receptive to guidance, as long as the guidance is logical and helpful

- becomes easily agitated with hypocrisy and constant negative comments or incessant chatter.

- Will be an inventive, creative child who goes and gets it done, when she feels like it, she is likely to go off on her own an do her own thing or go where she wants and help or participate in what she wants

- ask, don't tell, even if it's her job, or she will wordlessly defy you

- unwavering voice

- when she gets excited, yes it happens, her voice gets louder and it appears she has energy in her body trying to escape, usually apparent by her pacing, running, leaping, dancing around

- Will want to become a "badass warrior" and will want to take part in the militia, but will also likely help in the hosts division and other divisions if possible; she likes a piece of everything if not to know everything

- Will develop/become voyueristic after witnessing the act, and also begin questioning sexuality. Might even create her own research diary on it. May ask questions.

; TEXT ;

• Shirley Asimov-Czernobog

ʙᴀsɪᴄs ────────────────────────────────── ・ 。゚☆
    Shirley | 'Shir'
    cisgender female | she/her
    pansexual | tends to lean towards females
    4 moons | ages every 50 posts
    The Cartel | member
    no titles | no previous titles
    penned by puddles

ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴsʜɪᴘs ─────────────────────────── ・ 。゚☆
    asimov xx cerys | 2nd generation | respects father, dislikes mother
    father, asimov | mother, cerys | asimov-czernobog
    no relationships | {0} crushes | ½ of ...

ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ ─────────────────────────────── ・ 。゚☆
    lupraca + kitsune hybrid | main body
    100% health | no current injuries/illnesses
    - during her younger years Shirley resembles much of her father. She has a light red almost coral coat. She has dark grey almost black markings like her father, having dark grey undertones around her stomach/chest, tipping off her tail which fade into speckles, and at the tips of her paws. She also has small dark grey tufts at the end of her ears. As she grows older her coat will change into a darker velvet whilst her grey undertones will become black. She will grow more clear black speckles along her back and along her muzzle, making them look like freckles. Shirley is smaller but average and has a fluffy coat. Most of her body resembles much of a fox except her bonier (but short) legs and stronger muzzle. She has a single tail and light blue eyes.

ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ ─────────────────────────────── ・ 。゚☆
    ENTP | Ravenclaw | aries
    smart | determined | confident
    rude | loud | arrogant
    attention seeking | obscene | cocky

- Shirley is very loud and bold. She thinks of herself highly and enjoys talking about her creations. One of her main hobbies is inventing and putting things together, which will develop with time. Her confident and stubborn behavior can also be seen as annoying. She can sometimes be very dirty minded and come off as perverted, however, she doesn't let her obscene personality get in the way of her missions. She is determined and loyal and is not afraid to speak her mind.

ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ─────────────────────────────── ・ 。゚☆
    physically medium | mental medium
    will start fights | will not negotiate | will show mercy
    no main/kill/capture without permission
    any passive/peaceful interactions may be powerplayed
    attack in bold #FC296C and tag account ( @/shirley )
    message main account ( puddles ) to plot

ɴᴏᴛᴇs ──────────────────────────────── ・ 。゚☆
    N/A
    template (c) vixika

RANDOM QUESTION BUT

DO YOU KNOW WHAT MAJORITY VOTE IS?

any pronouns Naomi | Clancy — storage

• aaa beautiful app!!

im going to just close the apps now because im impatient and i want cerys to give birth :>

congrats puddles   AllGucci and kenneth

i will be making a birthing thread v shortly! they will be born in the order they are here so adonis, aleksandra, and shirley

when i post the birthing link i will also post a link to the czernobog family guide <3 thank you guys so much

GIVE ME REASONS WE SHOULD BE COMPLETE. YOU SHOULD BE WITH HIM, I CAN'T COMPETE. YOU LOOKED AT ME LIKE I WAS SOMEONE ELSE, OH WELL. CAN'T YOU SEE? I DON'T WANNA SLOW DANCE IN THE DARK.

STORAGE | CHARACTERS

Ecuador Family Guide

• birthing thread is here: SET THE WORLD ON FIRE | O, BIRTHING

czernobog family guide is here: CZERNOBOG FAMILY GUIDE && CENSUS/SIGN-UP

have fun roleplaying ! uwu feel free to rp them at 4 months after posting in the birthing thread !

STORAGE | CHARACTERS

Ecuador Family Guide

The post was edited 1 time, last by Dreavyn ().