become this one servant/bodyguard?

Check out Ivoria in Agrelos! They are an evil backboard group situated on the waterway. Successful completion of a trial is required in order to join. We have a great OOC community and would love to have you!
  • Damaskrose here is the child to Breakout and Alcibiades how both comes from a more of a royal living lifestyle, because of this Breakout believes his five kids would be alot safer if there was a servant/bodyguard how looked after them daily. How this can come to happen can be differently. Breakout could save your character making them in a lifetime debt to him, or he could torture them into submission and so on. I'm personally searching for one to Damaskrose how will be more thier personal servant how will follow with them pretty much everywhere, even in the future when she decides to leave the cartel behind, and your character will serving them for however long you want them to. Damaskrose is most likely going to eventually act a bit spoiled and bossy towards them but also learn to depand and possible get attached to them.

So pretty much i'm searching for just regular servants 1-3 to look after Breaks five kids and then a personal one for Rosy. So if anyone would be interested to work in a servant-master plot like this one let me know!. I'm planning for this to be long-termed unless something else comes up. So if interested post below and let me know what you had in mind and how your character will feel with all of this and how they will end up becoming a servant.

My only rule is they has to be over 12 moons (:

I WANT TO SEE YOUR EYES JUST BEFORE YOUR DEMISE.

( damaskrose ♚ hellhound ♚ five moons ♚ the exiles ♚ information )

• *:・゚✧ i could offer luna for damaskrose?? he's a good bodyguard because he's got the ability to shapeshift into a giant wolf monster, haha - and i plan to have luna leave the cartel eventually so having him follow damaskrose would work!

as for how the plot goes, i figured breakout could just confess to asimov that he's worried about his kids safety/comfort and asimov offers luna to him? and luna is desperate to get away from his father so he agrees?

and luna comes to really care for rosy, enough to where he's like 100% loyal haha

IN TIME IT SEEMS LOVE FADES WITH GREED

( "I WONDER IF WE CAN LIVE ON WITHOUT OUR BELIEFS?" )

• Luna is perfect!! he will fit so well in this <33 Rosy is really gonna use him to because she will be hella lazy at times and be all like

"Luna i don't like this one kill them for me"

" Luna i want this one wings, give them to me "

" Luna i don't feel like fighting, fight this one for me"

and so on xD

do you want a thread there all of this starts or just skip it all and have Luna just become her bodyguard from now on? (: and until they ditch the cartel together Luna's duty can be to look out after all of the five which means durings raids and such his place will be by thier side, and if they wanna go somewhere he has to be with them and so on, but then of course when rosy leave he will be all like "okay bye suckers i'm this one loyal doggy now"

• hey i'm totally down to play a bodyguard! i have a character currently in the works, so i can have some info for you tomorrow once i'm done!

(the real slim shady)

they/them | shadow veil, volary flights, sanctuary main | pm for plots

• *:・ here's kiba! :)

all breakout would have had to do was send out a request for a bodyguard and kiba would have come running, because they need the stability of authority like that ahah

just a poser, really!

so what do you expect from me? ˚₊✩₊

──── ( the cartel ┆ tags in bookmarks ┆ penned by bellus ) ────

• Kiba, i love that name <33

That works perfectly for me!, so Rosy already has her personal bodyguard now so Kiba can work to help out to bodyguard/baby sit all 5 kids or if you want him to become someone's personal one i could check if any of the other kids would want one?,

• *:・ either way works for me!! if someone wants a personal bodyguard then they can totally fill that role, otherwise they can just be a general babysitter lol 8^)

just a poser, really!

so what do you expect from me? ˚₊✩₊

──── ( the cartel ┆ tags in bookmarks ┆ penned by bellus ) ────