VIGILANTE | MEETING + DISCUSSION

Check out Ivoria in Agrelos! They are an evil backboard group situated on the waterway. Successful completion of a trial is required in order to join. We have a great OOC community and would love to have you!
  • One seriously injured, two unaccounted for, several cases that were still undetermined until his clanmates fed him more news. Things could have been so much worse, but then again they could've been so much better... so much better. His children should never have been wrapped up in this, they should have been an after thought by the Ruins, and main priority for the rest of the clan instead of being left to perish and suffer. A majority of his days had been spent in his cabin resting, occasionally peaking out of the wooden structure to grab a drink from the trough-like rainforest leaves. Today he stayed out for longer, the canopy providing shade for his burnt back and even grounds making for an easier time maneuvering with his fractured rib. Memories of what happened the day of his escape never seemed to leave, not entirely, an experience that he never wished to have again never truly going away, the mind was an evil place sometimes. He wondered what it would be like for the Ruiners to be buried in their own territories, to scream and have their lungs filled with sand, to have help just 6 feet above and never quite being able to reach out to them.

He wondered what it would be like for the Thunderlanders, the ones who enabled his children to be harmed and the ones that ran away. To commit an evil act was one thing, but to sit back and let it happen was another thing entirely, bystander effect would not save anyone who had been around to stop it I don't have the full story. His paws dug further into the earth he was looming on. But I can figure it out. And if my people have betrayed me once more... "Thunderlands!" his voice boomed across the camp, desire for dawdling fading faster then his trust. Feliks hopped atop his typical meeting spot at his typical pace, a flash of pain briefly appearing on his face before he returned to his serious self. "Gather around for a meeting. Now. Whilst we wait for a bigger crowd I want you all to explain what the fuck happened when I was gone. Which allies came to help, which didn't, which one of you looked out for the children, which Ruiners were the ones threatening them. If I don't get answers those demotions Jace put in place are staying,".

KID TRUST ME YOU'RE BETTER OFF WITH THE SHARKS

6 YEARS / SKYCHIEF / EURASIAN WOLF / TAGS / THUNDERLANDS / PENNED BY VEXXYUS

• Maybe Bas can finally know what's happening? It was kinda scary, but Bas spent most of his time during the takeover hiding out in his room. And now people were missing, and Feliks was back and just as confused, and maybe maybe someone explaining to Feliks will accidentally also explain to the child too! All he knew was that a buncha not-friendly people from the 'Ruins' showed up and started living here and everyone got super mad and started fighting.

He approached, but felt the need to say something since Feliks so politely asked. "I dunno what happened either... sorry Feliks..." Too bad he didn't know what to say. He wanted to always know what to say, he wanted to be a really good talker who could make people feel better, but he never ever knew what he could say. Never ever.

"Speech" Attack/aggressive cuddling

LIFE'S A GAME MADE FOR EVERYONE —

Basketcase + Baviam + Chipper child + Tags

• It appears that during her short trip that Thunderlands had fallen into chaos. Guilt hangs onto her mind and heart at the thought of taking a vacation and leaving behind her family to only discover it had been put into devastation and ruins. How dare they - How dare Sanguine Ruins do this! She will go over there and beat them up! Well, okay, not right now, she needs to think clearly before she rush into rash decisions. But still, she would love to beat someone up. Quiet anger sparking within her, the canine is the next to arrive, sensing the thunderclaps of Feliks' roar as he demands the attention of the clanmates. They definitely have a lot to evaluate here, a shit ton of problems to deal with now that they weren't being pointed at their head with a gun.

❝ LEFT IN THE DUST ❞ ⁠— TAGS

you're the sunflower

i think your love would be too much

• Bahaha! Oh wow, man, Leader Man sure was pissed, huh?

Álmos approached the meeting place with a carefully crafted expression, maw curled into a worried frown. Frankly, he didn't give two shits about who helped and who didn't during the takeover - he had arrived too late to actually care. What he did wonder was whether or not the Thunderlanders even tried. It had been pathetically easy to wrestle back control out of the Ruiners' grasp. What had happened? Had the residents just rolled over and let themselves be taken captive? It was curious.

Oh well, he'd save those thoughts for later - right now he was too busy trying to act concerned with a capital 'c.' Still, Alma would hang back and watch who'd get the ever-living shit kicked out of them.

☾*: HOP UP ON A CLOUD AND WATCH THE WORLD DECAY

ÁLMOS NEMES / WANDERER / STORAGE / PENNED BY @/candorosa

• WHEN YOU'RE FINISHED PLAYING NICE

The hellhound approached the group before settling himself among them, his single eye focused on Feliks with a sense of relief and love. It was good to see his mate back among them and leading again, though he wished more could have been done to save his mate. However, his pregnancy had been quite the drawback during the whole affair.

"The Cartel came to help. The Solaris Kingdom did confront the Ruins, but not much beyond that. Everyone did their part to protect the children, though the youngsters were also keen to stand up for themselves too. Levi also organised meetings in secret to help discuss things, such as smuggling the kids and myself to the Volary Flights, unfortunately I gave birth before then and frankly the border was being guarded a little too much anyway. Jace was the primary shit-stirrer, along with the one called Tobi. A younger Ruiner, but a slimy shit all the same. One of the Ruiners set a fire by the border, but we don't know who, however I do believe Sev, Geralt, Billie and Leapyear dealt with that."

Deathstroke would say as he gave some of the accounts of things he was aware about. He wasn't afraid to give names, especially of those who he thought would deserve praise. If he was honest they had all done their part during the trying times.

AND WANT TO LET LOOSE

3584457-09252019_gsupreachere9_gs.jpg
    D E A T H S T R O K E
    Slade - Joseph Wilson - The Terminator - Masamune
    WILSON FAMILY GUIDE
    Male - One Eyed Assassin - Shape-Shifter - Killer of Legends & Gods - Thunderlands

• †† - The arachnid hybrid approached, his rosary held between his two upper limbs- his extra ones. He pressed the beads to his cheek, closing his eyes and trying to think of a reasonable excuse. Feliks' aggression made him upset, and something about it rubbed him the wrong way. He knew he was new, that he hadn't participated as much as he could, but... these people were hurting.

The spirals in his eyes turned to face the lupine skychief. "My dear brother... take note of this. Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry," he recited to the leader, feeling the cold beads against his fur. "Because ... anger does not produce the righteousness that God desires."

I'M ONLY GETTING STARTED - I WON'T BLACK OUT!

✧・゚:* ・゚: ✧・゚:* ✧・゚ THIS TIME, I'VE GOT NOTHING TO LOSE!

• Leviathan padded up at the sound of his leader, amber eyes glinting harshly in the light. "I reached out to both the Cartel and the Coven - both of which agreed to help. However, it never seemed to get to the point - the Ruins must have finally gotten bored." There was a mixture of emotions swirling around the male as he stood there, watching Feliks. Anger that they'd been taken over in the first place. Fear that this was only the calm before the storm - that the Ruins would return. Confusion over what his dear leader had truly expected of them all. The Thunderlands was not as great as it once was, they'd only had a handful of active members - most of which being children. Children that were at the age where they wanted to make a name for themselves. A need that did not mesh well with a takeover.

"Death is right, the Solaris offered resources, but they did not want to raise a paw against the Ruins. Apparently they are allied? How can a pro-clan ally with an anti-clan?" he'd begun to ramble off, still confused about the whole argument on their border. The Solaris Kingdom had always struck him as the artsy proclan, so what were they doing associating with an anti-clan. He understood politics were confusing, but surely they shouldn't be this confusing. And besides that, the Kingdom hadn't even pulled through on their end. The charcoal cougar grew quiet, wondering what would be said next by Feliks.

IF ONLY I COULD HOLD YOU ; YOU'D KEEP MY HEAD FROM GOING UNDER

I'M A SINKING SHIP THAT'S BURNING,

SO LET GO OF MY HAND. HOW CAN I GIVE YOU ALL OF ME, WHEN I'M ONLY HALF A MAN?

text here

THUNDERLANDS ∙∙∙ INFORMATION

• Chase's quiet as she listens to Feliks' husband speak. It seems a lot had happened than she expected. From the shorthand summary Deathstroke had given, she could make an assumption that the only really tru valuable ally is the Cartel. Everyone could go suck a dick. A small huff escapes her maw as the canine's trying to keep her patience. Holymatrimony interrupts the meeting and her eyes slid over to the religious creature. "C'mon, we're not about to drag religion into this," slight irritation creeping in her tone as she aims those words at the hybrid. Back to silence as Leviathan is the next to speak up. "Yeah, why the fuck is Solaris Kingdom kissing up to Sanguine Ruins? How are they even allies in the first place?" Echoing his words, as more anger rises within her, but she's managing to keep her voice steady as possible, which is probably surprising from someone who is usually loud and vocal. "We should drop them to neutral at least, the kingdom can't decide at all whose side they're on, how are they any help?"

❝ LEFT IN THE DUST ❞ ⁠— TAGS

you're the sunflower

i think your love would be too much

• An apology from Basket, an unwarranted one (for they were not the target of his frustration) and then silence. His gaze loomed over the strangers. It lingered there, shifting slowly back and forth between Chasing and Almos, and a rumbling noise vibrated from the back of his throat. Not a growl, more of a.... declaration? If one could call it that. Before he had time to interrogate them his mate came to save the day, giving explanations he was inclined to believe. Cartel and Solaris aided, there weren't too many Ruiners being problematic (mainly the leader), a small group of Thunderlanders had stepped up to the challenge. Just not all, which is a problem. Cowardice was deadly for all who surrounded the ones who would tuck their tails at the first sight of danger. Had he submitted to cowardice, he would have allowed evil this victory, why was it so tough for others to feel the same? Some tension seemed to disappear but not all. The hybrid spoke next, yet another unfamiliar face within the ranks, but they spoke flowery verses like he himself might have done (albeit not religious ones). "Should I not be allowed anger, then at least grant me patience, I will need it in the coming minutes,". For it was running painfully thin.

Cartel again was mentioned, as was Coven, his ears pinned back at the next line of questioning. Solaris. How could a ProClan be allied with an AntiClan? An old-school thinker, and that seemed to rally others to join in. "Sangria took my son away from harm, gave him medical treatment even whilst their territory is flooded. They broke away from the Penumbra Accord, they sacrificed their alliance with the Ruins because they learned the truth of the AntiClan's nature. That is far, far more then any other ally was willing to do, more then any of you were willing to do. Tell me, who was it that decided to treat Abner's wounds? None of you, was it?" he accused, inclined to believe Sangria just this one time. If she had done as she said, talked back to Jace and was steadfast even when the alliance was broken off, she was a worthy ally for now. Had these Thunderlanders not bore witness to that? Or were they lying to him? Was the Kingdom lying to him? Can I truly not trust my clan? I thought I raised them to be better then BlizzardClanners... what happened? What am I doing? " LEVIATHAN I.D. , you have done good work during the takeover, you can get the Strike title,". Even if your fixation on the Kingdom concerns me. " And for now you can step up to Thunderguard. Take CHASINGHAZE with you to the Solaris Kingdom to give them gifts and offer flood-relief, and this time next week you (Levi) might see yourself promoted to Stormcatcher,".

He wanted to make sure they could handle themselves and at least be reasonable in politics. And Chasing? He wasn't sure, he guessed it was 50/50 on wanting her to see the clan for herself and wanting a mild punishment for being misinformed. It was petty, but he had yet to see that patience he wanted granted by the deity that Holy prayed to. "Chess is demoted, obviously. She fled when the going got tough, and if any of you see her again I want you to remind her of the lives ruined because of her cowardice. If she does not care, she will not be allowed to return under any circumstances, selfish animals are not safe here and those who did not stand up and fight to save our youth will do well to remember that,". He paused for a second, eyeing the crowd, disappointed when he didn't spot a certain someone. " SILKTHREAD will no longer be my Stormcatcher. He is demoted to Thunderguard for the time being,".

They simply did not have the leadership he was looking for, a medical role would suit them far better, something he was willing to offer if they revealed their face a little more. "To my high positions, pick up the pace, will you? You were all promoted for a reason and yet half of you don't even want to face me now,". He was tired, he needed a nap, he had threatened and been passive aggressive and it was starting to worsen the more the heatstroke got to him but he needed to finish here. " seventhdevil , Geralt W. and leapyear. will all get the Bolt title for dealing with the fire. I will be having very serious talks with Volary Flights about their continued alliance with the Ruins, and if the Dark Dynasty, Wind Haven and Sanctuary do not have good reasons for their inaction then expect them ones to be the ones to be dropped to neutrals. Not the Kingdom," he reiterated. "If anyone wishes to offer anything else, complain or suggest or anything, now is the time to tell me,".

KID TRUST ME YOU'RE BETTER OFF WITH THE SHARKS

6 YEARS / SKYCHIEF / EURASIAN WOLF / TAGS / THUNDERLANDS / PENNED BY VEXXYUS

• Hearing about the Kingdom's apparent ignorance to the Thunderlands' needs pained him. The boy slunk towards the meeting at its edges, settling himself a comfortable distance away from everyone, his ears pinned to his skull. Solaris Kingdom did nothing for us. How could they be allied with an anticlan? The accusations floated through his mind and refused to air out. But they helped me.... Sangria's image flashes through his memory and his tail tucks between his legs. How could her efforts be ignored? Did they watch the same argument that he had between the Ruins and her clan? Hazel eyes grow teary as he surveys his clanmates speaking out against an important ally, his lip bitten as Feliks corrected the clan on what happened in his uniquely harsh tongue. Abner wonders where Maggie or Billie are. He wants desperately to press up against them and ease his rabbit pulse.

"Sangria told some Solarians to bring the supply baskets back and hide them, too," he offers finally, recalling the way she'd addressed Soare and Link. "I guess... it didn't work, but she tried." He couldn't let his clanmates believe that Solaris Kingdom was an inactive ally. They did what they could, and they helped him, and Sangria was so nice... and if Leviathan was right about the Cartel and the Coven, then why were they any better allies than the clan Abner himself had gone to for help? He's not politically-minded enough to try and argue, but the indignation remains.

He listens to the rest of the meeting, wings tucked closely to his sides. When Feliks asks for any questions or suggestions, he brightens slightly. Maybe he could make a visit back to the Kingdom if he tried to tag along with Levi and Chasinghaze?

"Um, can I deliver presents to the Kingdom, too?" he asks his father, declawed toes tapping gently on the ground. The pain of the action thumps dully throughout his paws, but he's used to it enough by now that he doesn't mind too much. Besides, they were definitely healing.

he drove to the desert, fired his rifle in the sky

AND SAID, "GOD IF I HAVE TO DIE YOU WILL HAVE TO DIE"

ABNER KOWALKI | TLANDS, SK, VF | 08 MONTHS | STORAGE | PENNED BY MEGHAN

• Leviathan frowned at Felik's obsession with the Kingdom, though he refused to speak on it more. In his mind, Solaris Kingdom hadn't broken the accord - they simply arrived and partook in a pissing contest with the Sanguine Ruins. The only one he could recall actually insistent on breaking the alliance was Arya, a Ruins member. The Solaris Kingdom, when they ventured to the Thunderlands border, did all they could not to threaten the penumbra accord. However, he would save this insight - having been there when this took place - for later when Feliks was more willing to hear it.

"No. Have you forgotten we don't have a Mistbringer? I know that I personally do not have any medical training, and I don't know if anyone else here does either. If there are medically trained individuals here, they certainly never showed their faces." he frowned at Silkthread's demotion, though again kept his mouth shut. He had no say in promotions or demotions here, but if he did; Silkthread would not have been the only name on his lips. "I will gladly go with Chasinghaze, and Abner if you allow, to the Kingdom. I harbor no ill-will towards them, I merely questioned why they'd ally with an anti-clan to begin with. Same as your concerns with the Volary Flights. As for Wind Haven, Dark Dynasty and the Sanctuary - I am sure the reason why they did not help was because they did not know. I had a small window to escape unnoticed and get help from an ally. I had to choose wisely so I picked the Coven. They are larger than the Wind Haven and Dynasty put together. The only reason the Cartel was notified is I intercepted their ambassador on our border before the Ruins got to them. Both clans stood by, hidden in the jungle, as I told the Ruins to get lost." He was frustrated that Feliks was so mad, though he couldn't say it was unwarranted, but they'd all been affected by the Ruins. "I'd also like to stop by at the Coven and the Cartel to give them our thanks, even though their help in the end was not needed."

IF ONLY I COULD HOLD YOU ; YOU'D KEEP MY HEAD FROM GOING UNDER

I'M A SINKING SHIP THAT'S BURNING,

SO LET GO OF MY HAND. HOW CAN I GIVE YOU ALL OF ME, WHEN I'M ONLY HALF A MAN?

text here

THUNDERLANDS ∙∙∙ INFORMATION

• Perhaps Cecilia did not need to be at this meeting. After all, she had only returned a few days ago, and was blissfully unaware of the true scope of what had happened here. She only knew what she had heard in passing: that the Sanguine Ruins—an anti-clan—had invaded, taken over, and subsequently held the Thunderlands in its clutches for... well, she wasn't sure how long, but evidently it was enough to make Feliks beyond furious. And based on his words, it sounded as if the Thunderlands had just rolled onto its backside and let the Sanguine Ruins pummel them into submission. No resistance, no backlash; they just bore the brunt of the takeover until the Sanguine Ruins grew jaded and absconded at Leviathan's behest.

This was something that Cecilia could simply not wrap her mind around. The feline, who had sat herself down towards the back of the congregation, did not understand why the clan she had once known would just lie back and wait. No, the old Thunderlands would have done something about it. The invaders would have been protested against, attacked, perhaps even pranked by some of the group's tykes, but they never would have lied there and waited. Of course, she had no knowledge of any protests besides what she had heard from this meeting or what she had overheard while patrolling the territory. Nevertheless, it infuriated her to no end to think about how her home had changed. Maybe it was time for her to move on from that, and assimilate to the new, more docile culture that the Thunderlands seemed to have adopted.

For the time being, she had bitten her tongue to keep from voicing her qualms with the way that her former home had changed. After all, creating a ruckus and throwing a temper tantrum was not going to make her any friends. However, she could not stop from speaking up upon hearing Leviathan's words. There was no medic of any kind? Perhaps it was time for Cecilia to step up, then, since she was someone who had, in her time alone, given herself medical training—however crude it may be—and had the power to heal wounds.

"I have medical training," the lynx point would state, shooting a blue-hued glance at Feliks and then Leviathan. "It's not the best, and I'll definitely be needing to study, but if we have need of a healer, then for the time being, I would not mind filling in." As her speech came to its end, her stare moved back towards Feliks, who was still perched up high.

SINCE FIFTEEN IN MY STILETTOS

—— storage | been struttin' in this game ・゚✦

The post was edited 1 time, last by cecilia v. s. ().

• "you

taught

me the

courage 

of stars"

The young pup hung back and let her eyes flicke over the crowd. Not speaking as she lay near her mother. Simply taking in everything.

[b]"talking"

[/b]

template (c) tinybabyleafs

NO ONE CALLS YOU HONEY

deathstroke .x. feliks - single - child - pm to plot

WHEN YOU'R SITTING ON A THRONE

• GWYNBLEIDD GERALT WILSON - The White Wolf

Geralt was surprised by the title and he gave a prompt bow of his head in appreciation towards his father. He certainly hadn't been looking for thanks for his efforts, he had done it to ensure the safety of the clan and of his mother and new siblings.

As the meeting went on he found himself pricking up his ears at the talk about Cloudwatchers. At one point he had tried to be a medic, even going as far as to seek help from a Wind Havener to get advice and knowledge. However, he knew he could never fully sign himself up to the rank, it would be too much pressure upon his shoulders. An anchor he did not need. At least one individual claimed to have some medical training, and it drew Geralt's attention towards Cecilia.

"I'm sure one of the Nurses from the Cartel would be more than happy to assist you with filling in the gaps in your knowledge."

He also liked to hope that once they had one fully trained Cloudwatcher that in turn would help with training up more.

"People Like To Invent Monsters To Seem Less Monstrous Themselves"

tumblr_p297p9sTHH1wji6xto2_540.gif

Gwynbleidd Geralt Wilson

White Wolf - Thunderlands- Cursed to be Sterile

Former Nightwatcher of the Shadow Veil

Deathstroke x Feliks

Tags

• ★ ★ ★ 

She has no place here. She is new and unfamiliar with the people or the recent events. She had landed here with Drift not long ago and they had been kind enough to try their best to treat her injuries despite the lacking medical knowledge. She didn't not help against the Ruins, both due to her injuries and her obligation to Rivulet Isles from which she had been captured from and whom deserved an explanation for her absence. She had needed to return there as soon as she was able and was only finding her way back to the Thunderlands now. There seems to be tensions over things she doesn't fully understand as she wasn't present during their happening. Still, it's not hard to put the pieces together from what she's hearing now. Politics are dull and repetitive. It's the subject of medicine that interests her more.

"I understand I'm fairly unknown here, but I am a Doctor for Rivulet and am willing to offer my knowledge in whatever way necessary." Would they take her up on her offer? It didn't really matter either way to her, she merely felt obligated to bring something to the table considering her newfound dual alliance here.

"speech"

ANOTHER MIRRORED IMAGE CORRUPTED AND DISTORTED

dear romeo, don't get too attached ∘✧*

IT'S LIKE THE STORY GOES WE'RE BOTH GONNA END UP DEAD

• She had finally cleaned herself. In the days of Feliks' rest Magdalene heaved herself into a slow moving stream and fixed her fur, fluffed her feathers - she used tactics that she had seen Billie used multiple times in hopes that she would be more presentable. In the end she looked more like a chicken than a rat, but she guessed it was an improvement. She wished Billie was still around to help her, but the girl tried not to dwell on her sister's disappearance. She had a lot to dwell on and it only seemed to get worse when she thought of Bellatrix.

Her paws led her to Abner's side, and while anger didn't come quickly to the girl, sadness did. Her Clanmates hardly even washed or made an effort to help Abner in his time of need - she and Bellatrix had to watch as his claws were carved out of his paws with gross precision. Politics didn't fit quite right in her head just yet, and being so young the child felt as if her opinion on the matter would be useless - but she spoke nonetheless.

"Not - not allies. Not mooore, no - King-Sol, Sola-ris and Roooo-in-ssss. Not... No friend," she reminded the seemingly spiteful adults, "Not friend... not ally to... each-oth...er," it didn't matter to her how their alliance shattered or why it existed, just that it didn't anymore. Grudges didn't hold very easily in the girl's chest, but it seemed the older members (her father included) grasped and held on for years to come. She kept her beak shut afterwards, a low toned whistle leaving the open spaces as she listened to the chatter about medics. An intriguing idea that she'd likely go for if given the chances.

[ TAGS ]