minor destiny * / elysia ambassador

• ✦ ✧ ✦ it felt like forever since he'd been to the thunderlands, and the fox was eager to see some familiar faces. with his constant visits, he would dare to say that even a few of them were inching closer and closer towards something resembling 'friends.' the vulpine had meant to visit earlier, though if he learned of the ruins' takeover, he would certainly be glad he hadn't been around sooner. glad because it meant no trouble, but also disappointed in himself for not being able to provide them with any help they undoubtedly needed. spiritline trots to the border, setting down the small basket and eagerly calling out into the territory. "hello! i'm back, finally. and i come bearing gifts!" gifts, as was customary for ambassadors, but he felt the need to say it anyways.

i sold my soul to the devil for designer

THEY SAID 'GO TO HELL,' BUT I TOLD 'EM DON'T WANNA

ELYSIA & SANCTUARY | CELESTIAL KNIGHT + ORACLE & NEOPHYTE | STORAGE

• "Welcome back!" Álmos greeted the male like he'd greet a long-lost friend. He had no idea who this guy was. Or what group he represented; he could smell two different scents on the man. Did he care? No. "It's been so long since we've last seen you," Alma continued with a sweet smile, coloring his voice with genuine glee, "how have ya been, dear? We should really catch up!"

At the mention of gifts, Álmos would give a pleased gasp. "Thank you! What kinda gifts did'ya bring us?" The hybrid asked with a curious tilt of his head, paw hovering in the air over the basket as if asking permission to look. He was only interested in two things: food or weapons. Anything else was kinda a waste of space; especially since he didn't have pockets. A shame; he should invest in a backpack. "Oh, would you like any water? Food perhaps?" Did they have food? Or did everything spoil with the takeover? Whoops, maybe he shouldn't have gone around offering if he didn't know. Oh well.

ddsntic-aa796dfa-66bf-4bcb-aef3-deb45fca1358.gif?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzcyZGRiMTAzLTBhN2MtNGJkZC1iNWE4LTkzZGUwZjVhNzZkN1wvZGRzbnRpYy1hYTc5NmRmYS02NmJmLTRiY2ItYWVmMy1kZWI0NWZjYTEzNTguZ2lmIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8A_ex5zFKh6_VM095K2Wpa7cqFCNqPO_zPl0fWuJ1gY

swaying left and right and trying to hold a smile,

( ー ★ ) i seem to grow more bitter

• GWYNBLEIDD GERALT WILSON - The White Wolf

"Spiritline! It warms my heart to see a friendly and familiar face."

Geralt's tail was wagging rather eagerly as he caught sight of the Coven member, relieved to hear from him. It had been a while since he had last seen the other, and admittedly he was curious about whether or not Aphrodite was still going about. He liked her.

"The gifts are most appreciated, and how have things been with you and the Coven?"

"People Like To Invent Monsters To Seem Less Monstrous Themselves"

tumblr_p297p9sTHH1wji6xto2_540.gif

Gwynbleidd Geralt Wilson

White Wolf - Thunderlands- Cursed to be Sterile

Former Nightwatcher of the Shadow Veil

Deathstroke x Feliks

Tags

• Everlasting wasn't quite familiar with the whole ambassador system. From what she could gather, it was just how allies communicated with one another? Eh, it wasn't that interesting to her, but it drew her papa's attention so she figured she'd sneak in for a closer look. The white wolf pup took her typical spot under Geralt, her tiny tail flicking up against his belly. Her head tilted cutely to the side as she gazed at Spiritline with interested eyes. She waved, but spoke nothing.

"speech"

(c)trexgirl

I WANNA SEE ME BE BRAVE TOO PAPA

Everlasting Wilson Thunderlands Papa's Princess Tags Penned by Luna

• Leviathan offered the Coven ambassador a friendly smile as he arrived, still intent on reaching out to the Coven leader to formally thank her. They hadn't needed their ally's help in the end, but the thought was still very much appreciated. Unfortunately for him, he did not recognize the fox from his recent excursion to their land. In any case, he wasn't entirely sure what he could provide conversation-wise and so the charcoal cougar took a seat and waited in silence. The gifts were nice.. It'd be good to lift the spirits of his clanmates.

IF ONLY I COULD HOLD YOU ; YOU'D KEEP MY HEAD FROM GOING UNDER

———— but i hope i never lose—————————————————————

THE BRUISES YOU LEFT BEHIND

————————————————— thunderlands / information —————

• ✦ ✧ ✦ familiar and unfamiliar faces surge forward, and the vulpine is sure to smile at them all in turn. it's good to see them all again, even if a few of them are truly an enigma to him. mainly almos, who treats him like an old friend, yet spiritline can't find anything familiar about the thunderlander. "truly, we should. i'm glad to see you're still looking well," the knight decides to answer, playing along as best he can while pushing the basket forward over the border. it was filled with a few bundles of herbs as well as jars of loose leaf tea, something he and a few of his clan mates had all worked on before he went out.

spiritline now turns his attention to geralt, someone he actual recognizes. "likewise. we've been doing pretty well. things are quiet so far. how have you all been?" his gaze sweeps once more over the faces, and he pinpoints everlasting and leviathan, the former of which to whom he offers a wave in return. "who might you two be?" there's a cheerful smile on his maw as he asks, having a feeling that he should know at least one of them already.

i sold my soul to the devil for designer

THEY SAID 'GO TO HELL,' BUT I TOLD 'EM DON'T WANNA

ELYSIA & SANCTUARY | CELESTIAL KNIGHT + ORACLE & NEOPHYTE | STORAGE

• GWYNBLEIDD GERALT WILSON - The White Wolf

As Ever's tail worked against his belly he found himself straining to hold in a giggle as she caught some of his sensitive spots. It truly was taking all his mental strength to avoid reacting to it. Swallowing down the noise that so dearly wished to escape he then maintained his composure.

"We are faring better these days now that we are free from the Sanguine Ruins and their rule. Deathstroke also gave birth to four healthy pups just recently, so I've been rather enjoying the company of fresh siblings."

He wanted to push the happier news a little more since he wanted to keep things more upbeat during the little reunion. The sooner he forgot about the Ruins the better in his opinion.

"This is Everlasting, my ward."

The word still felt strange upon his tongue, but he supposed that he was effectively her guardian from now on. Destiny had thrust them together after all.

"People Like To Invent Monsters To Seem Less Monstrous Themselves"

tumblr_p297p9sTHH1wji6xto2_540.gif

Gwynbleidd Geralt Wilson

White Wolf - Thunderlands- Cursed to be Sterile

Former Nightwatcher of the Shadow Veil

Deathstroke x Feliks

Tags

• "a

little 

wicked"

Tiny paws brought the runt up and there she flopped beside her brother. Ears perked and eyes on the stranger. She would let her head tilt as she studyied them. Curious of the person before her.

"talking"  

template (c) tinybabyleafs

NO ONE CALLS YOU HONEY

deathstroke .x. feliks - single - child - pm to plot

WHEN YOU'R SITTING ON A THRONE