What are ya buyin? | Asimov |

• ❅❅Gazing out over the seemingly never-ending fields of grass, Obsidian couldn't help but feel a little bit out of his element. It was the first time that he had ever truly left his home territory of the Brigade, and it had left him feeling a little lost for a while, especially as the landscape continued to shift and changed the further he got. Leaving the only place he had ever called home, even if it was only temporary, had left him with a sense of...longing, he supposed, a longing to return back to that one place he belonged as soon as his business was concluded. Trekking through the wilderness to the Wild Peninsula had been quite a journey, enjoyable, for the most part, until he had to skirt around the Exiles territory, that had easily been the most stressful part. One sleepless night on the beach, far too close to their borders for comfort, had left him with an urge to get as far away from that hellhole he had once called a prison as fast as he could, and he was not looking forward to having to go back that way on his return trip.

Turning his attention away from the empty, fairly bleak landscape, the bandage coated hellhound continued onward towards his destination, that being the office of the Capo of the Militia in the Cartel. Swords, spears, daggers, none of them really suited him all that well, which was why he had come here in the first place, to get a weapon that was a little more personal, and unfortunately since no one he knew in the Brigade was capable of any kind of smithing, the journey had to be made. Weaponry was what he had come here for, yes, but hopefully he would be leaving with more. He would admit he didn't know all that much about the Cartel, outside of the basics about their rankings, so it had come as a bit of a surprise to him when he had heard that he could not only obtain weapons here, but information as well. So, he found himself directed, oddly enough, straight to the head of the Militia division of the Cartel. Well, if you wanted something done, then starting from the top and working your way down did seem like a fairly decent stratagem.

Finally coming to a halt in front of his destination, the door to the office of the Capo in question, Asimov apparently, Obsidian took a moment to collect himself, opening his maw to take a deep breath. A paw reached up, straightened his tattered cloak, patted down his bandages, and gingerly touched the featureless, black scarf around his neck, then reached out to give a firm knock on the office door. "Hello? This is the office of Asimov, right?"

( ASIMOV )

Chipped and Brittle I may be

But Unbroken I will remain

All Actions/opinions IC

Obsidian Halcyon - Painted Brigade -Malachite Ensign - 7 months

Played by Machiro

TAGS

• - asimov had been writing in his office, using his telekinesis to move the pen across the paper. he was easily bored, and more so now than ever- he was just writing down business logs of all the material he had sold, offers made to him... the usual. it bored him half to death to just write numbers and take inventory, but that was part of being a businessman like he was. he squinted, putting the finishing touches on the note, and then set it out to let his ink dry, leaning back in his chair.

it was then he heard a knock at the door. his ears perked up, and he moved to get comfortable in his chair, draping his back legs over the armrest and crossing them. it was strange - he didn't recognize the voice at all, unlike when he usually got knocks to his door. "yes? come in," he said, a little worriedly - fear pricked at his heart. oh god. what if this another one of my kids i haven't met yet? then again, it was more likely this was a business contact. he struck a match, lighting a cigarette and put it in his mouth, watching the door open.

I'M MARVELOUS, INTELLIGENT-

(SO WHY DOESN'T THAT MAKE ME FEEL BETTER?)

• ❅❅Ears perking up at the reply, he began to open the door, stopping for a moment to wipe the frown that had formed the moment that scent from inside hit his nose. Cigarettes, he wanted nothing more then to find whoever had first created those things and give them a piece of his mind. They stank like smoke, ash, and, unsurprisingly, burning plants, and breathing in that smoke tickled his lungs in all of the wrong ways. Pushing the door the rest of the way open once he finished schooling his features back into his usual calm mask, he couldn't help but immediately note the sheer amount of red that made up the Capo's coat. Not that it was really all that surprising anymore, he had come to accept the sheer vibrancy of colors that seemed to be ever present in Agrelos, at least this was fairly tame compared to some of the...others he had seen, a certain iridescent catsune coming to mind.

"I apologize if I interrupted anything important," the speckled hellhound began, his gaze momentarily drawn to the papers laid across Asimov's desk. "But I heard that if I wanted to buy weapons, you were the man I needed to talk to." He had come prepared as well, he hadn't been entirely sure what the Cartel would want in exchange for a good weapon, but he was sure that there was something in the satchel he had brought along that he could use to trade. "I was also informed that you dealt in things other then weapons, information in particular." If this held true, if he could get the information he needed on the Veil, specifically on the three that had all but destroyed his family, he would be one step closer to finally getting the justice he sought

Chipped and Brittle I may be

But Unbroken I will remain

All Actions/opinions IC

Obsidian Halcyon - Painted Brigade -Malachite Ensign - 7 months

Played by Machiro

TAGS