ALL I EVER WANTED (open, coming out of den)

• It had been weeks since Owl had emerged from her den for more than an hour at a time. The most social interaction she had endured was the herb lesson she held, which had been fun enough, but also quite painful. Two very important cats had been missing, and their absence continued to bore holes into the Stoneteller's heart. Still, she knew she wouldn't heal if she boarded herself up any longer. It was already bad enough she was ignoring an omen from their ancestors, and that had begun to guilt her enough to finally step out into the daylight, right outside her den. "Would anyone, erm, take me on a patrol...or something," She called out awkwardly, her ears laying flat against her head as she looked around. All of the confidence of the leader she had been was gone, replaced with a shell. A morsel of what she had been.

"speech"

SO HERE'S ANOTHER DAY

I'LL SPEND AWAY FROM YOU

"Owl" + ToRW Stoneteller (Former Cave-Guard) + She-Cat + 23 Moons + Bio and Pinterest

• Her memory was built for her family. Every emotion they expressed, every doubt they held, it wedged itself into her foggy brain like mountains. When Veil had lost his Darkclan mate, his expression had been brutal to see, a loss and sadness that would only dissipate when they landed on Owl. Now.... Owl had the same look. Another mountain grows, the one beside Veils', carving the distressed emotions of her face into it's side.

They had hardly been able to look at one another. Owl reminded her over and over that Veil was gone, that he wasn't beside her, that they weren't out for a walk. She must remind Owl of him a way too. She had been his younger sister, after all. It's impossible she wouldn't pick up motions or habits from the brother she loved so dearly.

The fragments of losing Veil, they stung, bit like bitter ice against her eyes to think of him. But, they had been raised by Sky. A being who never let the ice freeze her in place. Somehow, with Veil gone, she would try to provide that same quality to Owl. "Of course!" She calls, bright, chipper. It's subdued enough to not overwhelm Owl. Her brown tail wraps over her back, feeling the pressure around them. "It seems like you need a massage more than a patrol heh, but the prey-hunters were going to head to the river, if you'd like to join?"

• Owl immediately caught sight of Valley and the familiar twisting of her heart reminded her of her grief. She stood there silently in hesitation as the senior prey-hunter approached, offering to take her along on a hunting patrol. The touch of her tail caused her to flinch slightly, having been so unused to physical contact these past few weeks. It was nice, but frightening all the same. Lion approached as well, and the tabby's gaze wandered over to him for a moment before nodding for the two members. "Yeah, alright, let's do it," She mewed softly, forcing a smile to come to her face. Getting out of this cave is what she needed. Briefly, she wondered how much had changed while she kept herself inside. Taking a few steps towards the entrance, she paused to let someone else take the lead, tail flicking anxiously.

"speech"

SO HERE'S ANOTHER DAY

I'LL SPEND AWAY FROM YOU

"Owl" + ToRW Stoneteller (Former Cave-Guard) + She-Cat + 23 Moons + Bio and Pinterest

• Glare upon Harrier's Gaze

21 Moons + TAGS

Overhearing Valley- Which wasn't a hard voice to miss, his yellow hues would flicker upwards from his paws as he had just be resting in the clearing, that's when he caught sight of his sister. The look upon her face struck him right between the ribs, he should've been here.. There was lingering regret that pitted in the depth of his stomach but he had to remind himself that his abrupt absence had a purpose for the tribe. The large deep brown tabby would rise to his paws, setting his travel towards the growing patrol. "I do not know about catching but I can step on the fish." That was Harrier's offer of service to the senior prey-hunter before he'd look to Owl, "How are you doing?" He'd inquire softly with an inclined head and hitched 'brows'.

Text "Speech."

code by xredxpepperx

• — Thinking of fishing brought a pang of Grief to his heart. He missed Briar, his sister. But perhaps she'd be there in spirit to cheer them on? He certainly hoped so. Owl agreed, and soon Harrier joined in. "But you'll Mush our dinner if you just step on them!" He mewed, pretending to be horrified.

• The Stoneteller followed the patrol, offering the slightest smile in response to her brother's joke and Lion's response. She was glad he was here. After not seeing him for so long, she had begun to get worried. But there was no need; he was here, and he was safe. She breathed a sigh and glanced at Harrier, ears angling backwards. "I'm...better," She finally decided, eyes crinkling with the hints of a grin. "How, um, are all of you?" Her gaze traveled over all three of her companions, tail flicking nervously. It was as if she felt like she was no longer a Tribe member. She felt she didn't even know how to talk to her tribemates anymore.

"speech"

SO HERE'S ANOTHER DAY

I'LL SPEND AWAY FROM YOU