OVER THE GARDEN WALL TO YOU \ open, sneaking

• The night was old, and the pale light of the moon was cast almost ominously over WindClan's camp. Birdbones, who would be completely camouflaged if not for her reflective, lantern-like eyes, moved through the long grass of the moor into the threshold of their clearing, feeling as if she was walking on air. Every bit of her felt so wondreful every time she stole away to see him... and oh, the pain she felt knowing she could not live alongside him! It was doubly wrong, the code said so, but... how, how could something so right be wrong even the slightest bit??

As she moved to the centre of camp, caught up in her love and her agony, she glanced toward the sky. The stars hung above them, and she felt honoured to know that she shared that sky with him. That he might look up there, and think of her too. Oh, how she wished the two of them could be together. And perhaps.. one day, when they walked through the stars (hopefully long, long in the future), they could finally be together fully, without having to hide.

GO AHEAD AND LOVE ME WHILE IT'S STILL A CRIME

WINDCLAN MEDICINE CAT — TAGS — PENNED BY WALUIGIPINBALL

• WILDFLAME

" SONG STUCK IN YOUR HEAD "

WARRIOR - 28 MOONS - APPRENTICE: - TOM

tags --

As much as Wildflame had been daydreaming lately, he was surprised to pick up Birdbones' scent. Now intrigued as to why the Medicine cat was out so late in the night, he peered out of the Warrior's Den and quietly shifted in his nest. Was she really just looking at the stars? No... something else was going on and he could see it, because he knew that look all too well. Stepping out into the moonlit camp, he slowly approached her with a warm and softer tone in his voice. "Watching the stars dance?" The golden-green eyed tom asked with a smirk.

code by xredxpepperx

• 6IfyX26.gif She was up to see if there was any extra prey left in the pile. She was hungry, probably like the rest of the clan. That was when she noticed the healer and a warrior. Wondering what they were up to and having nothing better to do. The she-cat makes her way over, "What are you guys doing? Stargazing?" she asked, wondering if they were also thinking about empty stomachs.

windclan § warrior § 15 moons § girl § luna x rulindil § tags

windclan § warrior § 15 moons § girl § luna x rulindil

roleplayed by decaying - TAGS

tYsam7y.gif

• a cream hued head popped out of the medicine cat's den, round ears angled towards the voices that had so easily awoken him from his fitful sleep. it was an odd hour to be up, though the night sky was beautiful during this time. how could he blame someone for wanting to stargaze right now? "brrr!" his fur instantly fluffed up against the wintry wind as he stepped out into the cold night air. it was such a drastic change from a moon ago, when the blistering heat scorched the moors. now, he was back to hoping that things would get better.

"the stars are beautiful tonight, aren't they? and the moon as well," he murmurs as he tiptoes over, careful not to wake any other sleeping souls up.

• Brightshine's ears pricked as voices penetrated them, causing the deputy to blink her eyes open. From where she slept beneath the stars, she lifted her head to sleepily peer out over the bodies of her clanmates, able to pick out four silhouettes in the night. Curiosity pricked at her pelt until she forced herself to her paws, carefully picking her way through the warriors and apprentices that lay out around camp. "Havin' a party without me?" She joked, emerald gaze sweeping between the two medicine cats and the pair of warriors.

"speech."

I'll work real hard and do my best
    To turn that sad frown upside down

• "You've summoned quite a crowd," Whitelightning huffed, almost laughed. He couldn't help but wonder if she actually came out to simple stargaze or not, but he gave her the benefit of the doubt. It wasn't his place to pry, either way. "What's caught your eye in the sky tonight? They look the same as they do any other time." He didn't understand the appeal of such trivial things.

LAY WASTE TO YOUR ENEMY

25 moons ┋ windclan ┋ tags┋ ic opinions ┋ penned by pastel

• Oh, she had not been expecting company... especially not extensive company. Her ears flattened against her skull and she looked in something akin to dismay as she was surrounded, the comments of her Clanmates washing past her like water against her night-hued fur. A sigh breezed her lips, short and airy, and she closed her eyes for a moment. The nausea of speaking out before Wildflame and Velvetpelt... it still remained, only settling when Brightshine and Boasong approached, two cats who she felt she could relax upon. The thin, dainty she-cat gulped, and nodded in response to most of the questions that hung in the air. "Yes, well- I couldn't sleep." she admitted, the words hurried. How easily lying came to her, nowadays... it was terrifying. She lied about her name, about where she'd been, what she was doing... it seemed the life she lived was a completely different one than everyone thought. Boasong's words struck her the most deeply.. how beautiful the sky was tonight. "The sky really is lovely..." she murmured, a small smile gracing her expression, speaking of a Sky much different to the one they all stared up at.

Whitelightning's call made her jump a bit- she flinched slightly as he spoke up, his tone a laugh, almost. She nodded, discomfort behind her eyes as she shuffled on the spot, trying to find a place for herself. How could she feel so uncomfortable around them? They were her Clan, above all, yet... her kitlike shyness had never quite faded. "It's a bit... clearer than normal...?" she murmured, clearly lost for a reason to give as to why tonight had been so special. With another short sigh, a hesitation, she murmured, "I just... got to thinking, I guess."

GO AHEAD AND LOVE ME WHILE IT'S STILL A CRIME

WINDCLAN MEDICINE CAT — TAGS — PENNED BY WALUIGIPINBALL

• WILDFLAME

" I'M NO GOOD FOR YOU "

WARRIOR - 28 MOONS - APPRENTICE: - TOM

tags --

A chuckle escaped his maw as he watched his clanmates gather around. He gave an apologetic look to Birdbones, because he didn't mean to draw in so much attention to her. Noting Brightshine's presence, he couldn't help but smile. It had seemed like a while since he was able to share a moment with his friend, or that's what he considered her. " Sleepless nights like this always bring me out to look at the stars. Birdbones was just enjoying the evening sky just as much as the rest of us." Glancing over to the black she-cat, he bowed his head and stood to his paws. "Well I bid you all a goodnight, I'm going to try and hunt under this beautiful sky. I hope you get the chance to sleep well." The russet tom continued out of the camp and waved everyone good bye with his tail. He did plan on hunting, but had something else in mind as well.

code by xredxpepperx