SHADOWS [Meeting March 25th/OPEN]

• Decemberlights Fallout

I'M FLYING HIGH UP IN THE SKY,

WITH THE TWO WINGS YOU GAVE ME BACK THEN

lupurca - male - single - black rams horns & retractable claws

The weather had been amazing the last few days, and quite frankly December hoped it stuck. The snow was gone and the sun was shining warmly in the sky, and overall it left the young leader feeling envigorated. He hoped that the same would ring true for his clanmates at well. The Painted Brigade was quickly becoming an onsccure group, fading away far from the mind of the others, and this was something they had to deal with.

"Brigadiers! It's time for a meeting, so let's go!" he called as he padded into the throne room and lept up onto his seat. He no longer felt bad about sitting in it, having accepted his position in Amelias stead, and he sat tall as he waited for his people to arrive. There was a lot to go over this week and he hoped it would help to inspire everyone, including himself.

Headshot by Me

Full Body Ref by Me

tags

male - lupurca - 15 months - cobalt lieutennant (deputy of pb)- penned by Symmetry

Known as 'Dizzy' to his friends, December is a young black and gold lupurca hybrid and the youngest of the Fallout children. He's handsome in a soft/boyish way, with a sleek and healthy look to him despite the fact that he's rather runty for a lupurca. His mutations include black ram horns, and retractable claws.

friendly - energetic - protective- loyal - outspoken - affectionate - wears his emotions on his sleave - short tempered - aggressive

• 'Cause you know sometimes words

。・゚゚・ The absentee medic padded towards the front of the room, closer to the throne where December sat than normal to make sure he notices how very present she is and sat down, curling her tail around her paws with a flourish. She wanted to see where this would go, what's new in the Brigade since she disappeared. She missed the snow, but that's fine. Let's see where this meeting takes us!

have two meanings

- Tags -

• "Been a hell of a ride but I'm thinkin' it's time to grow"

"Been a hell of a ride but I'm thinkin' it's time to go" — Snowbelle

Snowbelle slipped into the center but kept in the distance noting that it seemed that December was the one who call the shots around here. Her ear twitched a bit and noted as more people began to fill the room and she let a soft sigh slip from her maw but decided to stick around. She'll have to get use to these she figures. If she was going to live here that is.

"Bang,Bang,Bang"

"Speak" "Thoughts"

「 I get up, I get down and I'm jumpin' around ———— ・゚✧ 」

❝ So put your best face on, everybody— Information

Snowbelle/19 Moons/PB Member/Female

• The servaline male is present for the meeting with impeccable timing as always, among one of the first to arrive alongside Snowbelle and Cassiopeia. The onyx colored male settles among the growing crowd, off to the side and on his lonesome, watching the Prismatic Commander expectantly through sunlit eyes.

YOU WERE WHISPERIN' MY NAME ———————— [ ・゚✧ ]

( AKUMA HIMURA BASKERVILLE CHAIN PENNED BY YAKAN )

• this would be his first meeting back after his return. the past few days had been rather uneventful, which is fortunate. he needs the time to adjust and settle down again, after being nomadic for so long. his room had been left untouched, gathering dust, so he had been quick to clean it up and tidy it back to normal easily. surprisingly, he slept quite well for the first time in . . . months? a year? he isn't sure exactly how long, but despite all the inner hatred he holds for this clan, he realizes he really miss this clan, a lot. quietly taking a seat a few steps from akuma, the former healer would await for the rest of the meeting's announcements.

AND I WAS SO SCARED I COULD NOT SEE THE LIGHT

i didn't want to be alone l painted brigade member l bio

• ❅❅The warmer weather had been rather nice as of late, Obsidian had to admit that he had never really been a big fan of cold weather, despite being born in the late fall it had never really been something he had enjoyed. The promise of warmth and rain that came with the spring however, now that was something he could get behind, he had always enjoyed the soothing sounds of a good storm after all. It was his first meeting since becoming an Ensign, and he'd be honest, it really wasn't all that much different from being a regular old Brigadier, but still it was nice to know that he was doing well enough to recieve that promotion in the first place. Taking his usual seat a good few feet away from the main crowd, the hellhound turned his attention to December and waited for the meeting to begin in full

Chipped and Brittle I may be

But Unbroken I will remain

All Actions/opinions IC

Obsidian Halcyon - Painted Brigade -Malachite Ensign - 7 months

Played by Machiro

TAGS

• tumblr_inline_owh77s5QCP1ugr69g_540.jpgtumblr_inline_owgfxkdMJB1ugr69g_540.jpgtumblr_inline_owgfx74jKj1ugr69g_540.png

THEY'RE WRITTEN DOWN FOR ALL ETERNITY

BUT YOU'LL NEVER SEE THE PRICE IT COSTS

Angel was next to the meeting, sitting nearby Obsidian and giving him a nod of her head. She hadn't been around as much as she used to with her deputy role in the Cartel taking up most of her time. Still, she came to the meetings as she always did, like she was supposed to.

"Angel"  "Mimi"  "Honey" "Ali-Bee"

angelbeats.png

NOW IT'S TIME TO MAKE THINGS RIGHT

( the ashes fall, we answer the call, whatever it takes )

Storage All Actions/Opinions IC Penned by Luna

• For once, it seemed that the call for meeting gathers Carpe's attention enough to cause him to venture over early. Usually, he'd do his best to keep away, making it increasingly clear that he was far from interested in events such as these and only attended because Diem also did. For this reason, perhaps it was somewhat surprising to see the maine coon saunter over before his best friend, fiery eyes flickering across the congregation in a swift sweep.

Half-lidded eyes scream his boredom in an unabashedly clear manner before he comes to settle himself down towards the back of the congregation with a light huff, faint trail of steam streaming from his parted lips as he, perhaps a tad impatiently, awaited Decemberlight's announcements.

AND LIKE A BULLET THROUGH A FLOCK OF DOVES

to wage this war against your faith in me                                 penned by noctem ( )

( casual character / do not promote at the moment )

• Decemberlights Fallout

There was actually quite a lot to go over with the clan that week, and he was quite pleased to find that there was a sizeable crowd growing in the room. It lifted the young Leaders spirits to know his clan was becoming more active again, which made the brindle lupurca all the emore eager to get things underway..

"Okay guys, first off I want to welcome all the Newbies that have joined our ranks in the last week or so- we're glad to have you as part of crew and I hope you've all settled in well. You've come at a good time, so Immortalkisses G.D. , windwaker. , kisa. , SNOWBELLE- , IMMORTALFALLACY , and goldentower. , keep an eye out for all the stuff we'll have going on this week." the canine would say with a friendly wag of his tail as he spoke, green eyes scanning the crowd in hopes of spotting a few of the mentioned newcomers listening among the older members.

"Next, I'd like to know if anyone would be interested in serving as an Ambassador to either the Cartel, the Ruins, or the Coven. Now that we're back on our feet activity-wise it's important that we make our presence known with our allies, so please don't be afraid to speak up if you'd like to help in this area."

This was actually something that December had been meaning to do a lot sooner, but they just hadn't had the members or activity to see it done properly.

"Activity has been really good lately, so I'd like you all to know how great you are for making that happen. To celebrate we're going to host an activity contest where the most active member of the clan will win themselves some custom art, so if that's something your interested in just keep up the good work! Contest runs from now until April 14th, with the clans top poster receiving an art prize for their contributions. " he explained, hopeful that the reward would incentify the Brigade into continuing on with their activity.

"We have a lot going on this week, including HP/Adoption tryouts and an OOC discussion that will be going up at some point in the next few days. I'd also like to announce a slight change in the rank name's- things have been kept mostly the same, but the colors associated with each rank have been switched/changed to something more coherent instead of associating random colors with each rank. The only 'big' change is that I've added a new semi-hp rank in order to give members somewhere to progress to. From now on, the ranks will be Cobalt Recruit, Malachite Ensign, Crimson Intern, Ivory Nurse, Bronze Officers, Chrome Captain, Golden Lieutenant, and Prismatic Commander."

He would pause here to let his words sink in. He knew it was a change that would take a little getting used to, but he thought that it was a sensible one all the same. Their previous system had associated random colors to the ranks, meaning it was difficult to glance at an individuals bandana and gage where they might stand in the ranks. This way, primary colors consisted of the semi-hp ranks, and bronze, silver, and gold represented the HPs. This left white for the healer (the color of a healers outfit) and red for their trainee (representing the red cross often wore as a symbol of their status). In time he was certain the older members would get the hang of it, and he figured it wouldn't mean much to the new ones, who wouldn't be familiar with the old ranks anyways.

"I'd like to ask carpe to step up to the rank of Cobalt Recruit- you've been doing great with activity and you've earned to join Diem in the ranks. Obsidian Halcyon , I know your still young but you've also shown great loyalty to the clan sticking by us and working hard. I'd like you and A. BASKERVILLE to take the rank of Malachite Ensign, which is now a step higher than it was before. Finally, Cassiopeia C. , if you would like to step up to join Angelbeats as my second Bronze Brigadier, your welcome to the rank. One of you would be in charge of political affairs and the other would focus on interclan relations. I'll leave it to you two to decide who does what should you choose to accept." Both would still hold their ranks as healers of course, but they'd put so much effort into the clan and proven their loyalty, and they deserved to be rewarded.

"I still haven't decided on a Deputy, and there are a lot more HP ranks that need filling out. So, to newcomers and old members alike, consider this your opening. I will be picking the most active and capable members to fill these slots over the course of the next two meetings, regardless of weather you joined a day ago or a month ago everyone is being considered, so if you want to skip a bunch of ranks to get to the top all you have to do is show some initiative- host events, take out patrols, do some chores, make captures, all of it will be noticed. "

Was that everything? He thought it was.

"That's everything for this meeting. If someone would like to handle the weekly tasks that would be great, and we also need a volunteer to host the Welcoming Paint Ceremony. Other than that, your off the hook. Go enjoy the nice weather we've been having while it lasts!" he'd called with a grin.

Headshot by Me

Full Body Ref by Me

tags

male - lupurca - 15 months - cobalt lieutennant (deputy of pb)- penned by Symmetry

Known as 'Dizzy' to his friends, December is a young black and gold lupurca hybrid and the youngest of the Fallout children. He's handsome in a soft/boyish way, with a sleek and healthy look to him despite the fact that he's rather runty for a lupurca. His mutations include black ram horns, and retractable claws.

friendly - energetic - protective- loyal - outspoken - affectionate - wears his emotions on his sleave - short tempered - aggressive

• 'Cause you know sometimes words

。・゚゚・ The molly turned and greeted each new face with a nod, then decided to listen to the new rank changes. Wait, was Cass just chosen for a big important rank? Her mom had warned her about those- they involved a lot of work. And in this clan full of new members she got the sneaking suspicion she was only picked for having been around more than a week. Still, she couldn't turn down the offer, so she nodded. "I'd be honored, December." She'll just have to draw the line somewhere else, probably at deputy since she knows she'd hate being the leader of a clan. If he asks her to be deputy, she'll decline. Maybe she should actively be less active to deter him? It's not like she's never been inactive before.

have two meanings

- Tags -//IC!

• Akuma's ear flickers slightly as he senses a new presence at his side, his glimmering golden gaze shifting down towards the small domestic feline that had settled in next to him for the duration of the meeting. He can't say that he knew who they were and chalked it up to him being a recent addition to the anti-clan. Decemberlights only confirmed his suspicion when he began welcoming the newcomers and returnees that had come to their border during the week. He makes a note in the back of his mind to perhaps greet them later when he had the time.

The contents of the meeting were tame, though the only new and interesting thing that managed to catch the Baskerville's waning interest was the mentioning of ranks being switched around and being called different names. Right, well, he didn't mind that much. He merely nods his head in acceptance as the Prismatic Commander moved on to other things, such as the mentioning of events and other rank changes. He hears his name among those promoted though, in reality, he was going to be called the same thing with the recent switching of the ranks. He was being given a high position already? It's only been his second or third meeting since he has been here - does Decemberlights truly think him competent and trustworthy enough to entrust a high position to him? The Chain of the Abyss merely smiles. "If he deems me so, I will not stop him from thinking such." He dips his head in gratitude. "Thank you for the opportunity. I don't mind being an ambassador... if I get to choose, I'd like to handle the Cartel given my familiarity with them. I'll host this week's tasks as well."

YOU WERE WHISPERIN' MY NAME ———————— [ ・゚✧ ]

( AKUMA HIMURA BASKERVILLE CHAIN PENNED BY YAKAN )

• "Been a hell of a ride but I'm thinkin' it's time to grow"

"Been a hell of a ride but I'm thinkin' it's time to go" — Snowbelle

She listened to the meeting her ear twitched before her gaze flicked over towards the others and dipping her head towards those who had gotten promoted as a way to congratulate them. When he stated he needed ambassador positions filled she wondered if she perhaps should step up and take one? A silent ambassador? How funny she shuffle her paws and waved her paw a bit as to say she was willing to volunteer as perhaps an ambassador--as for which place to do? She didn't know. It seemed Akuma had already offered to be Cartel's ambassador, however she didn't know any of the three and perhaps should allow someone to give her advice on which to pick?

"Bang,Bang,Bang"

"Speak" "Thoughts"

「 I get up, I get down and I'm jumpin' around ———— ・゚✧ 」

❝ So put your best face on, everybody— Information

Snowbelle/19 Moons/PB Member/Female

• ❅❅A lot really did seem to be going on now, the ranks having receiving an overhaul being on of the bigger things, not that he was complaining. December was definitely right that the old ranking system had been somewhat confusing, as far as color coding goes, and the new one made far more sense in terms of progression. Speaking of, it appeared that he was being promoted, he was still technically the same rank, yes, but it was higher in the chain now, and besides, getting used to being called by a new rank would have been somewhat of a hassle anyways. The rest of the meeting aside from the rank changes was fairly normal however, tryouts, a contest, and a call for ambassadors, the latter of which being something he was fairly interested in. "If Akuma is taking the Cartel, then I can be the ambassador for the Ruins" A shame, considering he still had some business with the Cartel, but there were a few things in the Ruins that interested him, a few questions in particular that he wanted to ask

Chipped and Brittle I may be

But Unbroken I will remain

All Actions/opinions IC

Obsidian Halcyon - Painted Brigade -Malachite Ensign - 7 months

Played by Machiro

TAGS

• A lot of information is being processed. Immortal's trying to keep up with the speed of December, reading his lips. It's inconvenient to be deaf when everyone is talking instead of using telepathy, it makes information easier to be lost for the youngster. But he doesn't like to bother others about it, so he suffers in silence. "A-Ah I can be ambassador for the Coven then." he quickly speaks in a telepathic message, noticing that after the welcomes it's ambassador duties. Two had been beaten to the punch, but he isn't familiar with any of those allies so it didn't really matter who he picks. The feline's quiet again as he tries to gather the rest of information. Rank changes. To be fair, Immy could hardly care less about ranks - high position isn't something he is exactly proud of. Titles mean nothing to him. He accepts the rank changes and passes the information over his head. The last few announcements are mainly promotions, which also means nothing to him as he doesn't really know his clanmates well. Seeing that there's nothing else of importance to him, the quiet former whitecoat would take his leave.

AND I WAS SO SCARED I COULD NOT SEE THE LIGHT

i didn't want to be alone l painted brigade member l bio

• ・゚ ✦ ° CAN'T GET YOU OFF MY MIND - He arrived just in time to not miss the meeting funnily enough. Usually his time was quite off in that regard. There were some name changes to the ranks which didn't entirely affect him too much due to his lack of time in the Brigade. Other than that, events and activity were good and he was happy for the group to slowly start flourishing. The horned rabbit gave an acknowledging nod once Decemberlights had finished with the announcements. If there was nothing else that needed to be said, then he'd quietly slip out from the meeting place.

• Decemberlights Fallout

The canines green eyes would scan the crowd to catch sight of those he spoke up, noting Snowbelles raised paw as well. "Thank you to anyone who volunteered. Snowbelle, your welcome to work as a second ambassador to whichever ally you prefer- I can't imagine any of them will be put off by it. The more active we are with them the better, right?" the canine would say with a grin.

Headshot by Me

Full Body Ref by Me

tags

• ✦ ✧ ✦ Although Oz was late to the meeting, he was there nonetheless. His cold gaze watches Decemberlights with disinterest. Most of the words go straight through his head. Briefly, his gaze travels to Obsidian as his name is announced for a promotion. Was he supposed to be proud of his son? He wasn't quite sure - Oz wasn't capable of feeling much.

I MADE A DEAL WITH THE DEVIL INSIDE

Ozymandias "Oz" Halcyon ☆ Painted Brigade Chrome Captain, Ex-Golden Lieutenant☆ Hellhound ☆ PENNED BY DREAVYN

Kingpin x NPC | tags