High on Recovery | Open, Training

• Smolderingstride

11 Moons + TAGS

The battle with the sharptooths left him battered, his leg still felt grossly sore but he was fairly certain he had popped it back into place right. His other wounds had just been flesh wounds so he held no concern for himself, "I'm heading out for training if anyone wants to join." Smolderingstride would call out of his shoulder with a whisk of his tail before turning towards the camp entrance. He had to start building himself up again, wallowing in the medicine cat den was never something he could bring himself to do.. Even taking as long of a break as he did was torturous. The Siamese would flicker his gaze towards the den that smelt so much of herbs, they had their job and he had his.

// :Frost:

Text "Speech."

code by xredxpepperx

Darkness, my friend

NPC x NPC | Darkclan warrior | Male (He/His) | Grey marked, Siamese with steely blue eyes (his right eye rendered blind since birth) | RPed by: Blissfire

• Frostpaw had been entering camp just as Smolderingstride was leaving. The white pelted she-cat would place the prey she had caught down as she meowed out to him, "Hey, where are you off to this time? Looking for another large beast to fight already?" Her sapphire gaze would glitter in teasing as she moved to deposit her catches before turning to catch up to her friend again, bumping his shoulder carefully once she did, "But seriously, doing more training, or what?" 

Speech

frost.png

LET ME LIVE/LET ME DIE —

Darkclan + Apprentice + 12 Moons + TAGS

• Smolderingstride

11 Moons + TAGS

His head would turn as Frostpaw was just entering, her comments drawing a chuckle from the tom. "There's no rest for the wicked." He'd state simply, tossing in a grin with a shrug. His steely blues would follow the white femme as she placed down her prey in the designated spot, he supposed he could pause for a moment to allow her to catch up. Smolderingstride would feel a bit of pressure from the light shoulder bump from his friend- That would be fun to work out. "Just out to the warriors' leap, just because we're not fighting now doesn't mean we can slack." The grey detailed tom would saw as she started walking again, he made mental notes of how many times pain would flare up in his leg. He'd glance at the limb as casually as he could, it didn't seem like it was out of the socket anymore. He'd cast his eyes ahead of him, "How was all those naps in the medicine cat den?" The Siamese tom would tease.

Text "Speech."

code by xredxpepperx

Darkness, my friend

NPC x NPC | Darkclan warrior | Male (He/His) | Grey marked, Siamese with steely blue eyes (his right eye rendered blind since birth) | RPed by: Blissfire

• Frostpaw wouldn't misses the 'casual' look to his leg as they walked, and she made her own mental note to claw his ears off if he pushed himself to hard. At his question, the she-cat would snort and lash her tail, "Oh ya know, I was living the dream of course." A familiar smirk would touch her maw as she purred in amusement, "So Warriors Leap. I feel like I haven't been there in ages." She would lash her tail in thought before she turned to look at Smolderingstride, "If you're feeling well enough, maybe we can have a jumping contest! Like old times." 

Speech

frost.png

LET ME LIVE/LET ME DIE —

• Smolderingstride

11 Moons + TAGS

His nose would wrinkle as if she had just said something so repulsive, his head turning towards her after the pun she had just made. "Really?" The tom would suck in a breath as if she had just hurt him, which the pun certainly did. He'd shake his head as though to shake off the pitiful joke, his sights returning to the now approach large stones that jutted upwards from the earth. Had it really been that long? His grey tipped ear would slick back against his head, that's right.. He had slipped after seeing, the blood and the white furred figure- Smolderingstride would blink the images away, not again. After that Frostpaw had shouted up at him for the pebbles he had ended up kicking off over the ledge, to that he'd chuckle lightly at. "Yeah, just don't get upset if you get a few pebbles on you." The warrior would grin before nodding his head towards the rocks. "After you."

Text "Speech."

code by xredxpepperx

Darkness, my friend

• A purr of laughter would erupt from her throat from the look he gave her. At least he didn't look so serious anymore. At his small tease she would roll her eyes and flick his head with her tail, "I'm a different cat now, Smolderingstride." She would smirk over her shoulder at him before accepting his invitation and working her way up the large rocks. She was surprisingly good at it, her paws naturally finding the edges needed to get all the way to the top without much hassle. And from there, she would stretch and look out across the territory that she could see. "Has the view up here always been this nice?..." She spoke the words more to herself, but is Smolderstride had followed her up here he would have heard her and the soft tone that was strange from her usual behavior.

Speech

frost.png

LET ME LIVE/LET ME DIE —

• Smolderingstride

11 Moons + TAGS

He'd squint at her statement, like he was trying to see the difference she spoke of. The grey detailed tom would watch Frostpaw for a moment before looking for his paw placements, he'd jump up to give himself a boost and less to climb. The flares in his joint had grown considerably stronger but he kept at shifting his weight and moving himself from one grip to another, it would go away eventually that's how healing worked. Smolderingstride's head would prop up on the ledge when he heard the white molly say something softly, his eyes would narrow as he tried to register what she said while pulling himself up to join her at the top. "What was that?" He'd inquire, looking to her while rolling his shoulder casually.

Text "Speech."

code by xredxpepperx

Darkness, my friend

• OOC;

IC;

A soft blush would turn her normally white cheeks a sot shade of pink as she shook her head, "Nothing important." She would look him over, as if analyzing him for a moment before meowing calmly, "Your still hurting, aren't you?" Her expression was one of concern, a rare sight of softness that most outside of her friend group didn't see. But without waiting for an answer she would shrug softly, "But, you're out here so I suppose you're not hurting too badly. That or you're being stubborn, Again." She would throw a teasing smirk his way before lashing her tail and meowing boldly, "Alright then! Mr. Warrior, what kind of training are we doing now that we're up here?"

∙∙thoughts∙∙  ∙∙speech∙∙

(c)trexgirl

frost.png

LET ME LIVE/LET ME DIE —

• Smolderingstride

11 Moons + TAGS

He'd blink in response of her evaluation but before he could think of a response she had moved on, the tome would simply huff in amusement at the molly's words. Again? When did he ever- .. No wait, she had point. Smolderingstride would cock his head at Frostpaw at the boldness of her words, he forced himself to keep a stoic expression as if he took this very seriously. "Well, young apprentice, " They were literally about a few days apart in age but he couldn't help but poke a bit of fun back at her. "Warriors' leap can be a very dangerous place if you're not careful, it's a good practice for the trial of endurance without having to go into the skeleton gorge." All those adders that had come after him flashed in the back of his mind but he shook it off, "Once you reach the end of the gorge you have to climb out to reach the church." The grey detailed tom would edge his way to the tip of the ledge that stretched out towards the other. "Basically turning your resting muscles into functional muscles." He'd flash a smirk over his shoulder at the white furred femme. "We'll jump to and from until you can't anymore."

Text "Speech."

code by xredxpepperx

Darkness, my friend

• OOC;

IC;

A smirk o challenge would adorn the she-cats maw as she stood up straighter, "Sounds like fun to me." A lash of her tail would only enforce her determination and she would step beside him, her muscles already rippling beneath her pelt in excitement, "Think you can keep up then? And Elder such as yourself shouldn't push himself." She would flash him an innocent smile before lowering into a crouch. Before he could respond, she would suddenly leap, no sense of hesitation or doubt in her movements as she flew through the air. She would land on the other ledge, a few paw steps shy of the edge, but she would make it. However, once she was on the other side, the panic on her face would be shown, panting heavily as she stood with legs trembling, her blue gaze staring down into the crevasses between the two structures. In her mind would flash memories, the pain of the sharptooths claw in her leg. The fear that sparked through her as she felt herself falling. Each memory making her squeeze her eyes tighter to regain control.

∙∙thoughts∙∙  ∙∙speech∙∙

(c)trexgirl

frost.png

LET ME LIVE/LET ME DIE —

• Smolderingstride

11 Moons + TAGS

His ear would twitch and a look of amusement would place itself upon his face, he'd watch the lack of hesitation in Frostpaw's movement; her crouch, nearly perfect and the amount of force- A little shy but enough to get her over. The Siamese would take his position, ready to shoot something witty the molly's way until he saw the look on her face. Smolderingstride would stand out of his crouch, his grey tipped ears perked. "Frost! Hey, are you okay?" He'd call out over the gap.

Text "Speech."

code by xredxpepperx

Darkness, my friend

• OOC;

IC;

Her friends voice would be muffled, as if he were calling to her from under water. Her heart was hammering a million miles a minute as she struggled to push passed the teeth, the claws, the yowls of dying cats, the phantom burn in her throat from her own scream of fear as she as dragged over the edge.

Frostpaw!

She would be jerked back to the present, her panting still prevalent but contained as she looked up and saw Smolderingstride staring at her from where she had come from. "Y-Yea! I'm fine. I'm fine." She would give herself a shake and her usual smirk was back on her face as she meowed teasingly, "Are you going to join me over here? Or what?" 

∙∙thoughts∙∙  ∙∙speech∙∙

(c)trexgirl

frost.png

LET ME LIVE/LET ME DIE —

• Smolderingstride

11 Moons + TAGS

He'd give her a look mixed with concern and curiosity as she pulled herself just as normally out of.. Whatever it was. That was something he knew too well though, getting engulfed in the past or.. Whatever nightmare consumed him- He wouldn't pry though. The Siamese would lower back into his crouch, his functional sight gaging the distance then calculating it appropriately according to his depth perception issue then he'd propel himself forward. He'd clear the gap, all paws making the landing onto the other rock leaving enough space between him and the ledge. The connection of his paws to the rock's surface sent a jolt of pain shooting up his leg though, he'd bite down on the inside of his cheek to save a face. A heartbeat would pass and he'd force himself to ignore the remainder of the lingering waves, "Don't tell me you're gaining a fear of heights, you may be in the wrong clan for that." Smolderingstride would joke lightly, in hopes to reel back in his friend from whatever dark memory she had been dragged into.

Text "Speech."

code by xredxpepperx

Darkness, my friend

• OOC;

IC;

A snort would slip past her nose as she rolled her eyes, "No, not of heights." But her words would be cut off as she zeroed in on her friends expression as he landed, "What's wrong?" She was at his side in an instant. Her gaze unyielding as she bent down to sniff his legs, "You're still in pain, aren't you?" Her tail would lash as she straightened back up and looked at him intensely, "Smolderingstride, you better not be pushing yourself to train while still healing." 

∙∙thoughts∙∙  ∙∙speech∙∙

(c)trexgirl

frost.png

LET ME LIVE/LET ME DIE —