Why now? Alabas joining

• flamingtext_com_1585071618_1008087668.png

Mentions: Sarabi SARABI

The she cat let out an exhausted breath having run out of water only that morning she still felt well enough except for the feeling of her paw pads, the king cheetah had followed her sisters path for a bit though with the storm she had passed through she hoped she was still going in the right direction. Her eyes heavy from lack of sleep, Alabas hoped she reached somewhere she could rest soon not trusting to sleep deeply while wondering had put herself in a bit of a predicament. A yawn split her lips which were beginning to dry her red eyes caught the impression of a paw print in some packed sand giving it s sniff hope surged in the she cats chest, her sister had been here and it seemed she was still alive. Alabas's stomach growled audibly making the she cat flick her ears as it echoed slightly, she shook her pelt out trying to dislodge some sand from it as it began to itch. "أختي أين ذهبت؟" she muttered the protective she cat wanted to make sure her sister was safe. Taking another breath Alabas pulled in other scents ones she didn't recognize and worry settled like a rock in her stomach.

"السرابي!" she called hoping that possibly just possibly her sister would hear her, the golden circlet's that rested on her front legs suddenly started to feel heavy Alabas realized that if she didn't get something to eat soon she wouldn't be able to walk much further having lost strength. An exaggerated sigh left her as she hoped to hear something soon, everything feeling heavy she stopped to listen. Her eyes cracked back open a couple moments later to have her line of vision closer to the ground then it had been she knew she needed rest and something to eat the only thing pushing her forward was her stubbornness to find her sister and it may just be the death of her.

"Speech" -Attack-

Discord: ~Nightrose~#6851

Please add to plot or anything involving Solaris Kingdom, myself and my characters.

• Hepheastus -----

Langlois Charming

Hoping to get back into the groove of things - and also not lose his ranks - the boy would wander the territory edges, sniffling and coughing but determined to be active. It's during one particularly unbearably cold day that he spots a feline in the distance. Sneezing in surprise, he quickly puts a cloth mask over his nose and mouth - to avoid contaminating the joiner - and then makes his way over. "G-good evening!" the boy says, his words sounding nasally thanks to his stuffed nose. Sniffing in a vain attempt to relieve himself of that, he smiles beneath the mask, "I'm Hephaestus -erm - what business do you have with the kingdom?"

"Speaking" || TAGS

*:・゚✦ I might never be your hero

But I think I'd like to try *:・゚✦

— Solaris Kingdom | Tags —

• crawl on my belly 'till the sun goes down

i'll never wear your broken crown

Was that Arabic? It's a language he was very slowly becoming acquainted with through Sarabi, but he didn't know any of it. Coming to stand beside Hephaestus, he'd nudge the younger almost affectionately with a cheeky smile before turning back to the cheetah. For now, he stays silent- Heph has already asked the important questions, no need to badger them, but he's on alert, ready for an attack albeit it doesn't seem like there will be one.

★ I WILL NOT SPEAK OF YOUR SINS

storage / / a.m.r.t / / thread hub

Mentions:

Hearing voices Alabas cracked open her amber eyes and gave the two in front of her a blurry glance "Sarabi?" she questioned her mingling among the traders coming in handy if she heard them properly they used english to communicate "My s-sister." the language falling off her tongue in an odd way unaccustomed to the formation. She didn't like being lower then the two in front of her, making herself push into at least a sitting position she felt much better though the circlets still felt heavy she would bare it. Her ears flicked dislodging some sand that had built up which she kinda wished it hadn't as it was cooler then her earlier travels, her molten amber eyes cleared now from her earlier disposition now fully took in the two before her uncertain how to say the next part a frustrated sigh slipped between her teeth "hal ra'ayt akhar mthli?" she asked hoping one of them got where she was going, as her stomach decided to make a rather loud entrance making her glare downwards.

"Speech" -Attack-

Please add to plot or anything involving Solaris Kingdom, myself and my characters.

• Could it be? Her long lost sister? Her kin? It couldn't be, most of them had perished when their Empire was overrun and the deadly Sandstorm swept across their home. Sarabi thought she was the only one that managed to escape, though maybe she was wrong. Maybe, just maybe, they all escaped and were on their way here - to reunite. Who knew really. The King Cheetah only hopes for the best for her family, including the ones mouse-brained enough to stick around and defend their old home. A rare jewel tumbles through the desert expanse of her new home, following the trail of a very familiar scent that she just couldn't turn away from. Sarabi is now upon the two Solarians, Soare and someone she's yet to meet, surrounding... "Alabas!" Almost instantly she's rushing to Alabas's side, and practically leaps into her sisters arms. Sarabi wraps her paws around her sister, embracing her with a delighted purr. "أوه الحمد لله أنت بأمان!"

"خطاب."

the people who consider you weak have not yet noticed the wolf hiding behind your eyes, nor the flames inside your soul. let them think you are weak, and do what wolves and fire do best. surprise them when they least expect it.- tags

Mentions:

When a familiar figure started to approach Alabas wasn't sure of her eyes had she truly just been dreaming and would wake to an empty desert? No this was reality if only her stomach would stop reminding her. A purr left her body when Sarabi wrapped her paws around her her body shook slightly with relief "السرابي أنت هنا"she exclaimed. returning a hug to her sister "ساعدني التجار بالماء للسفر ولكنهم لم يتمكنوا من توفير الطعام لأنه فقد في الرمال" she explained before it was questioned "لقد زودتنا الآلهة بالسفر الآمن" she added another soft purr breaking it way through. her molten amber eyes looking into her sisters black and cyan blue ones. Her heart thudded in her chest she had found her, and thats all she had prayed for was for her to be safe.

"Speech" -Attack-