VIOLENCE, GRIMES [ o, pottery ]

• He could never really say he was the arts and crafts type. Sure he liked to look nice, liked things to be shaped-up, organized, messed with till it was pretty; but did that all really signify artistic promise? Though many had told him his former pieces were good, he dismissed the compliment time and time again, arguing that it was merely for show. But deep within he really did enjoy something other than fighting. And so the ocelot sat outside with a makeshift pottery wheel, archaic in its construction and not too gracious looking, but if it got the job done, then it fit the bill in his eyes. A drab lump of clay was slapped against the surface by a now caked paw, the other one pressing against the pedal of the contraption as it got to spinning, clay-coated former dragging along the sides of the formless substance. What would he make? Perhaps a simple pot to put flowers, or even fallen bamboo in - a little decor for his now empty room. As the clay began to take shape, heightening and softening into a slim, tall vase, he cursed under his breath, muttering "where would I go about finishing this ..." until an idea popped into his befuddled head. Coating it in the glaze it needed to keep its sheen, he then pestered a fire elemental user, berating them for quite a bit before they finally agreed to act as the vase's own kiln. Once it was fired up, he left it out to cool in the shade, a proud little grin spreading across his dark lips. "Oh," he says aloud, pausing as he looks around his surroundings. "If anyone else wants to try making pottery, I have some leftover clay we could all use." Maybe he'd be kind just this once.

WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME? AM I NOT LIVING UP TO WHAT I'M SUPPOSED TO BE?

WHY AM I SEETHING WITH THIS ANIMOSITY? (HEY GOD) I THINK YOU OWE ME A GREAT BIG APOLOGY

• ✦ ✧ ✦ ivorysun , like ocelot , was not an arts and crafts type . he greatly enjoyed watching others and what they could produce , but he himself never truly felt a calling to create . the most creative he got was music , and that was far different some taking scattered materials and turning them into a work of art . the canine is sure he knew someone once who could make fans dance with a flick of their wrist , who could recite ancient poems and yet not solve the simplest mathematical equations .

ivorysun wonders where that person is now , wonders what had really changed within himself . he pushes these memories away , closes off his heart to the plague of sorrow that comes with him . simply watching ocelot work makes his chest tighten and dark eyes shutter as if warding off the images of things he's not prepared to face just yet . he shakes them away , forcing that ever gentle smile to his maw instead . " mind teaching me how ? " he hums out , eyeing the materials and ocelot's finished product .

I WILL STICK AROUND ・゚★

————— dark dynasty & member & info hub

• TAGS ☆彡i'll be unproductive and just watch, the shapeshifter would softly yawn, coming to a halt on the sidelines. it wasn't that he held no interest in the activity present, he just wasn't sure he could bring forth the willpower to go through the actions of it. lazily, he'd shield his eyes away from the sun with a paw, absentmindedly watching over the duo as he played with the light.

They think I'm dangerous and I might agree with that

When everything I touch will break, loving you is my escape

「aether go deo | played by happeh | all opinions ic」