WARLORD X STRATEGIST MAJOR HPR LITTER! HYENA/WOLF HYBRIDS!

• "CALL ME ON THE PHONE AT THREE" -- INTRODUCTION

-- SPEEDBLOOM is a newer relationship between Sanguine Ruins Warlord (HP) Speedfreak, and Sanguine Ruins Strategist (title) Retrobloom. They met at a sparring match, where Retrobloom bested Speedfreak in combat. Since then, their friendship grew and blossomed. One day, while high on ecstasy, they admitted their feelings for one another. However, Speedfreak was scared of these feelings and basically acted like the whole thing never happened, until Retrobloom was injured by an exiler and left near-dead at the border. He confessed his feelings again, this time mostly sober, and Retrobloom ended up asking him out. The two are now in the most adorable a relationship. c:

"I TALK TO YOU WHILE HALF ASLEEP" -- RELATIONS

-- Retrobloom is the daughter of Jace Ecuador x Toni Darling

-- Jace is currently the king [leader] of the Sanguine Ruins. He is the former leader of the disbanded Ascended and a former non-trad Bloodclan Scholar and Deputy. He is the head of the Ecuador family. The Ecuador family guide can be found here. You can also find a full list of Ecuador relations to notable characters and family groups there. Most notably the kids are the grandchildren of the leader. Jace is also the head of the Vires family.

-- Toni Darling (deceased) was part of the Darling family. She was the ex-Queen of Bloodclan and former Bodyguard Initiate of Colouredclan.

-- Retrobloom is also sibling to Morgan Ecuador [Leader of Shiningclan] and cousin to Corruptedtimelines [Vicedeputy of Exiles].

-- Speedfreak is current Warlord and ex-Third Tier of the Sanguine Ruins.

"COMPLAINING BOUT YOUR MOTHER" -- GENETICS

-- Speedfreak is a striped hyena with a coat made of browns, beiges, and greys. His eyes are light blue.

-- Retrobloom is an albino (white with pink colored eyes) timber wolf.

Yes, these will be hyena x wolf hybrids. They can take on a more wolfish or hyena-like appearance, or be an even mixture of both.

"SO I TAKE YOU TO THE CEMETARY" -- RULES

-- These kids must stay in the ruins for at least 2 months real time, but may have dual alliances.

-- They must take on at least the Ecuador last name

-- They will be INCREDIBLY adored, so no depressing names

-- They will start out at 4 months after their birthing thread

"RANT TO ME I LIKE THE SOUND" -- SLOTS

-- THERE WILL BE FIVE SLOTS

-- THESE WILL HOPEFULLY BE NAMED IN THE NEXT TWO WEEKS

"I LIKE YOUR VOICE, I LIKE YOUR MOUTH" -- OTHER

-- Form is free-for-all! Please be creative c:

-- This is not first come first serve!

template © blue ;,

• track trackk c:<

I WILL MEET YOU THERE, BEYOND THE PINES, TEMPLED IN TWILIGHT OR DAWN; THE LIGHT AND EASY AIR TRACING THE LINES ON OUR PALMS. SOMEWHERE DOWN THE ROAD IS A PLACE THAT WE CAN GO WHERE EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING IS DIVINE. I WILL MEET YOU THERE -